The Health Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 1, 2015
1,198
15
0
Post everything concerning health, medicine, illnesses, natural remedies and the like.

You have high cholesterol, don't buy high prices drugs that has little effect - cook with Garlic Powder, I brought mine down to normal using Garlic. I am sold on Garlic.

I have Hypopituitarism, my Pituitary stem is missing and the Pituitary looks like a prune - concave.
The Pituitary with the Hypothalamus produce the five Hormones in the body, my body produces none so I have to take Hormone Replacement Therapy.
I illness comes with fatigueness, excessive sweating when I work.
My most important drug is Prednisone I can go into Adrenal Crisis without it, I have been in Adrenal Crisis twice.
 
This belongs in the Health forum, not Miscellaneous. Would you like me to ask a mod to move it for you? :)
 
MOD PLEASE DELETE.

This is pretty norm for me to have a thread bomb like this, so I was surprised when the Boomer thread shot up with a bullet. :rolleyes: