The hearth speaketh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 10, 2019
How many people agree with me that the hearth speaks most of the time? I am Kenyan and my heart beats for a black/African American lady. I love black America and I know I will marry a God-loving/fearing black lady. I know she is out there and babe, wherever you are, I love and miss you. Just a thought.

Aug 10, 2019
I was having a conversation today with two friends of mine and we were having such an interesting time. One of them lost his wife last year and he just met a beautiful woman. The other, an elderly woman who knows him, this pastor friend of mine was criticizing him for marrying this new lady. She was saying he shouldn't have done that because to her she looks like one who cannot be trusted, a pretender. But what hit me is the fact that these two people believe its hard to find the right person for marriage. Could this be true? And if that is the case, what do we do as singles? Should we wait for a miracle to happen or should we respond to the miracle and how?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
So the elderly woman told this man he should not trust his own wisdom? She said she had more wisdom than him? I do not know them or their situation but unless she had a biblical reason for this then she was wrong to do this. God says he detests feet that race to do wrong, and a person who sows discord in the family. She seems to have done both. He is married and it is not for her to cause trouble in their marriage. It is so easy to judge things from the outside. We should be gracious. If there are troubles then pray, come alongside someone who needs to grow in godliness. If she doubts this woman then she could help her, show her love and kindness. Crossing arms and pointing fingers does not draw anyone to the kingdom. I do not know this older woman or what hurt she has in her life to make her unkind but I will take my own advice and pray that God will soften her heart. I will pray for the marriage of your friend.

Aug 10, 2019
Thanks so much for doing that. I did not feel good myself when she said that but that man is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in this life. I will pray for the marriage of my friend too. Thanks again.

Aug 10, 2019
His name is Danson Idekwa. Kindly let us stand with him, thanks.