The highest vaccinated countries compared to the least Vaccinated countries

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The compelling reason to have a vaccine mandate is that it is good for society and will lead to herd immunity and put an end to the pandemic.

Ten most vaccinated based on https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/health/global-covid-vaccinations/

Gibraltar -- 119% vaccinated 2,969 deaths per million

Pitcairn -- 100% vaccinated No Data

UAE -- 91% vaccinated 215 deaths per million

Portugal -- 89% vaccinated 1,861 deaths per million

Brunei -- 87% vaccinated 221 deaths per million

Singapore -- 87% vaccinated 139 deaths per million

Chile -- 86% vaccinated 2,017 deaths per million

Cayman Islands -- 86% vaccinated 165 deaths per million

Cuba -- 85% vaccinated 735 deaths per million

Malta -- 84% vaccinated 1,074 deaths per million

Ten least vaccinated based on https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/health/global-covid-vaccinations/

Burundi <1% vaccinated and 3 deaths per million

Congo <1% vaccinated and 64 deaths per million

Haiti <1% vaccinated and 66 deaths per million

Chad <1% vaccinated and 11 deaths per million

Guinea- Bissau 1% vaccinated and 73 deaths per million

Yemen 1% vaccinated and 64 deaths per million

Ethiopia 1% vaccinated and 58 deaths per million

South Sudan <2% vaccinated and 12 deaths per million

Tanzania <2% vaccinated and 12 deaths per million

Mali <2% vaccinated and 31 deaths per million

Deaths per million are from https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Tell me again how great this vaccine is?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
United Kingdom has fully vaccinated 69% of the population, so why are they have a record spike in Covid?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Feel better?

Do you put as much research effort in God's word?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Feel better?

Do you put as much research effort in God's word?
Yes, I saw you put a smile on, that made me feel better.

Read my blog, https://christianchat.com/blogs/sum...s-on-the-rapture.197802/page-160#post-4734240

I am on post #3,197 on a few verses in Lamentations 3:27-40 and Paul's word that the cross of Christ is foolishness to the 1% but to us it is the wisdom of God. I am averaging about 12+ posts per day.

I don't post everything I research, only those things relevant to that blog.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
May God fill his followers cups up and overflow them in all his richness.🤗

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The data is readily available for everyone to see.

1. If the vaccine were beneficial you would see the highest vaccinated countries would be those that are doing best with Covid, but instead we see exactly the opposite.

2. If the vaccine were neither beneficial or harmful you would see no difference between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated countries. But that is not true, we see a glaring difference.

3. The only explanation for this glaring difference is that not only is the vaccine not helpful but it is harmful. It does not result in herd immunity, it does not protect society.

Some might argue that some countries have better health care than others and that would explain the difference. The problem with that theory is that all the countries doing the best are the poorest of the poor. Yet they are doing far better than the first world.

Others might say that the poor countries are not documenting the deaths as well. It is very hard to not document the dead. The sick, maybe, but not the dead. All these developed countries are seeing hospitals and morgues flooded. You would have noticed if this were happening in these poor countries.

Some might argue that fewer people travel to these countries, the implication being that Covid never got there. If that were the case then no one would have died. All of these countries have experienced Covid, they have had those who tested positive and died, but no epidemic.

How do you explain that? All of these countries have been taking HCQ to ward off malaria and it works just as well with Covid.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
All of these countries have been taking HCQ to ward off malaria and it works just as well with Covid.
That is correct. Had all the countries of the West simply ensured that HCQ and ivermectin were freely available, there would have been absolutely no need for any vaccines or vaccinations. But there was a diabolical plot to SABOTAGE these very cheap and very effective remedies, so that millions would die, and the vaccines could be promoted as the "solution". Now the world can see that the real killers are the vaccines, yet nobody is putting a total ban on them. This is all a part of the Great Reset.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That is correct. Had all the countries of the West simply ensured that HCQ and ivermectin were freely available, there would have been absolutely no need for any vaccines or vaccinations. But there was a diabolical plot to SABOTAGE these very cheap and very effective remedies, so that millions would die, and the vaccines could be promoted as the "solution". Now the world can see that the real killers are the vaccines, yet nobody is putting a total ban on them. This is all a part of the Great Reset.
Suppose when this pandemic took place they sent out a free "health pack" with HCQ (ten cents a pill, you only need about 5, you only take this when you feel you are coming down with something), Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc. If they did that then you would think that they actually cared about our health.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Peru -- 63% vaccinated and 6,019 dead per million. Worst country on the planet.

Hungary -- 62% vaccinated and 4,041 dead per million

Belgium -- 76% vaccinated and 2,419 dead per million.

These numbers are 100x worse than countries with almost no vaccination.

Mozambique with 17% vaccination and 61 dead per million

Ghana with 7% vaccination and 40 dead per million

Ivory Coast with 6% vaccination and 26 dead per million.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
If people would try stopping to listen to mainstream news for a day... a week, i wonder, and try listening more to God's voice in the din...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is there no exit from this?

I saw a short clip of these main stream media pundits starting to wake up to the fact that the boosters don't work, that they might need to be getting shots every ten weeks, and they asked "is there no exit from this?"

Then it hit me, this is what happens when you have fools sailing the ship. Instead of having real doctors we had politicians and pundits all with a variety of agendas, none of which were truth and health. Allow fools to sail the ship then of course you wind up on the rocks.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Instead of chasing pundit websites, go to the data source. I live in Florida. We have been open for business since last summer. Florida's DHS website provides real covid19 data for the previous week (updated every Friday). Take a little time and look at the numbers.

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_p..._archive/covid19-data/covid19_data_latest.pdf

The one thing that really stands out is that all peaks occur after a holiday.

Another point that stands out is age group infections. The interesting point here is the higher the vaccination rate, the lower the infection rate. (look at the new cases per 100,000).

Early intervention and treatment is emphasized by the governor and a large part of the state's physicians has saved many lives.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Instead of chasing pundit websites, go to the data source.
What are you talking about, the entire thread is based on the two data sources, one is website run by CNN that gives you the vaccination rates by country and the other is Worldometer which gives deaths per million in each country.

I stick with deaths per million because it is the most likely number to be the same from one country to another. You may or may not count the number of sick the same, but it is hard to miscount the dead and in every country they will have a "cause of death" on the death certificate. Also by doing it "per million" we are comparing apples to apples.

It is a simple question, how do the countries that have the highest vaccination rates compare with the countries that have the lowest. For anyone trying to argue that the vaccine is beneficial the answer is quite difficult to explain, because the data appears to show exactly the opposite. Some have hypothesized that there could be other explanations, fair enough, but looking at the data worldwide you cannot see any positive link between vaccination rate and reduced deaths. In fact it appears to be an inverse relationship. Countries with the lowest vaccination rate all have the lowest death's per million.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The fault with your conclusion, lies in the fact that it only takes into account two of the many factors that affect the death rate and infection rate counts.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The fault with your conclusion, lies in the fact that it only takes into account two of the many factors that affect the death rate and infection rate counts.
I haven't made any conclusion. I am simply responding to those who say that for the good of society you need to get vaccinated and was looking to see evidence of that. I can't see any evidence that this is true. Not finding the evidence is not the same as making a conclusion.

On the other hand saying that getting the vaccine is good for society is a conclusion that is baseless.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I haven't made any conclusion. I am simply responding to those who say that for the good of society you need to get vaccinated and was looking to see evidence of that. I can't see any evidence that this is true. Not finding the evidence is not the same as making a conclusion.

On the other hand saying that getting the vaccine is good for society is a conclusion that is baseless.

In the total deaths by country how will you determine the number of deaths that were prior to the vaccines? For instance the total deaths are from the beginning of the pandemic(2019) and throughout 2020(no vaccine approved at that time). Anyway that's the hurdle in that for instance in the US they only reached the 70% goal in August of 2021(so 4 months ago) and so isn't that the only time-frame to consider?