THE HISTORY OF AZUSA REVIVAL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Biblem

Mar 26, 2023
The Azusa Street Revival was a historic series of revival meetings that took place in Los Angeles. This revival sprang up at night when Seymour and seven others were praying on Bonnie Brae Street, The Holy Spirit came..... read more

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
The Azusa Street Revival was a historic series of revival meetings that took place in Los Angeles. This revival sprang up at night when Seymour and seven others were praying on Bonnie Brae Street, The Holy Spirit came
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← my revival from babyhood Confusion,
leading to maturity...

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
---
Azusa Revival
- It began..during early days of the 20th century.
- in humble/unlikely place.
- They went through..severe criticism & opposition.
It had impact on..North America & beyond..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC! Being in SoCal myself I'm about an hours drive to Azusa. We need more genuine Spirit-filled meetings like that and in fact a string of worship groups broke out here starting at Asbury campus in Kentucky and then spread to other campuses. God bless you and yours, glad to have you here!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
The Azusa Street Revival was a historic series of revival meetings that took place in Los Angeles. This revival sprang up at night when Seymour and seven others were praying on Bonnie Brae Street, The Holy Spirit came..... read more
Yo

nuffing like jumping in the deep end ... you'll have friends here who will value your support and some foes, as for me welcome happy to meet you :)

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
My blog "let yourself love" the link for which unfortunately doesn't work but you may find it in the blog section has a nice history of the Asuza St outpouring.

Biblem

Mar 26, 2023
Welcome to CC.
---
Azusa Revival
- It began..during early days of the 20th century.
- in humble/unlikely place.
- They went through..severe criticism & opposition.
It had impact on..North America & beyond..
Actually, @Heavenbreed.com is an exceptional place to know more about faith and church history

Biblem

Mar 26, 2023
From a small prayer group to a wild fire revival, God is truly great. Click here to Study with us and know more about God and church history.