(continuing with lessons learned from the Holy Bible)
STORMS........
Matthew 8:23) And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
24 .) And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
25 .) And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 .) And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 .) But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Deuteronomy 31:6) Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalms 107:29) He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
Psalms 34:17) The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 .) The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 .) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
20 .) He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Nahum 1:7) The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Psalms 91:1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 .) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 .) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 .) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 .) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 .) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 .) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 .) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 .) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 .) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 .) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 .) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 .) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 .) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 .) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 .) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Philippians 4:19) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
2nd Corinthians 12:9) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Acts 27:20) And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.
2nd Corinthians 4:17) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
Psalms 34:4) I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears................. 6) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.............. 10) The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.............. 17) The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. 18 .) The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 19 .) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
1st Peter 4:12) Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 .) But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
Ezekiel 38:22) And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23 .) Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Psalms 46:10) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 .) The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Genesis 9:12) And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 .) I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 .) And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 .) And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 .) And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.