If you want this guy gone for good, just stop replying to his threads, he'll eventually go away.
If you want this guy gone for good, just stop replying to his threads, he'll eventually go away.
They do evil as if I cannot see.
Personally, I believe that he wants to get banned in that it helps to fuel his persecuted messiah complex. Again, this guy's been around doing the same exact thing on several different forums for years. He desperately needs our prayers, so let none of us miss this golden opportunity to pray for him.If you want this guy gone for good, just stop replying to his threads, he'll eventually go away.
that is a a good pointPersonally, I believe that he wants to get banned in that it helps to fuel his persecuted messiah complex. Again, this guy's been around doing the same exact thing on several different forums for years. He desperately needs our prayers, so let none of us miss this golden opportunity to pray for him.
They do evil as if I cannot see.
They tell lies
then come pray to me.
They tell me they love me
almost everyday.
But I know the truth
They don't want to obey.
They look the look
they talk the talk.
Put them to the test
They can't walk the walk.
They believe they know me
and are my child
even though they live
like dogs in the wild.
They think I can't see them
when they do whats wrong.
They think I forgive them
when they sing me a song.
They think I jump through hoops
as they beat the tambourine .
They offer up their sins
with their praise to me they sing.
They believe they are Holy
just because they know of me.
They believe they are saved
and the truth set them free.
I have a place prepared for them
A place where the fire
never grows dim.
It burns and burns
but their souls never die
a place where I know
they will never
tell
another lie.
They shall have the fire of God.
that they so desire
I call it
My
Lake of Fire.
Why would I need your prayersHe desperately needs our prayers, so let none of us miss this golden opportunity to pray for him.
That poem was from the Holy Ghost.Yeah, easy google search, thats it
That poem was from the Holy Ghost.
That poem was from the Holy Ghost.
Not while they were in the garden of God.Thats cool. Do you think Adam and eve ate cheese?
I am sure you have. How did you tell the difference?Ive seen many supposedly by the Holy Ghost
Not while they were in the garden of God.
Speaking of Eve, I was talking to God today about her.Thats cool. Do you think Adam and eve ate cheese?
I reckon whatever grew on the trees. That is what I would guess.Cool. What did they eat?
I reckon whatever grew on the trees. That is what I would guess.
I am sure you have. How did you tell the difference?
In other words you, cannot tell the difference. You have to guess.I would take any mans claims of the Holy Ghost with a grain of salt.
A man's poetry makes no difference at all.
I am not subject to peoples poetry or claims about where it come from.
In other words you, cannot tell the difference. You have to guess.