I will be the judge of that.You question has been asked and answered. If you really want an answer to this question the scriptures can provide it, you have only to study for yourself.
I will be the judge of that.You question has been asked and answered. If you really want an answer to this question the scriptures can provide it, you have only to study for yourself.
Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise:
When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph,
before they came together,
she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her,
The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee,
and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee
shall be called the Son of God.
As you can read in the bible
it is written that the Holy Ghost
is God the Father of Jesus Christ.
You are correct. The Holy Spirit is the Father of Christ.
Jesus obeyed the Word.How, Ho can the Holy Spirit be the Father of Christ when in fisrt John it is said that in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God and then the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Explain?
Jesus obeyed the Word.
True or false?
There is your explanation.
He said that which the Holy Ghost commanded Him to say.He obeyed the word and what word would that be since there was no word accept what he was saying?
He said that which the Holy Ghost commanded Him to say.
YOU can read that in the bible I am not going to look it it up for you but it is there.
How was the Word made flesh?My understanding is that He is THE WORD. The Word made flesh
The Father is pure Spirit. He is invisible meaning undetectable. Therefore the sound of that which is invisible is the image of He who is invisible. That being the Word.How, Ho can the Holy Spirit be the Father of Christ when in fisrt John it is said that in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God and then the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Explain?
How was the Word made flesh?
The Father is pure Spirit. He is invisible meaning undetectable. Therefore the sound of that which is invisible is the image of He who is invisible. That being the Word.
I could break it down further, but you will probably not understand it, even though you completely understand that it takes a male and a female to make any child and that we were patterned after that image.
The LORD God formed Adam. Truly the wisdom of God acts as a woman should.which male and female made Adam?
Know one completely understands the trinity, we know there are 3 persons to the godhead. I believe I know where your coming from because Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit. Lets remember JN.1:1-2. So we know that Jesus is the word and that He was in the beginning and in Gen.1:1-2 was also are told that the Holy Spirit is there in the beginning as well. I have talked with my brothers that are mature in the faith and there are some things that know one I know that completely understands the trinity.
This is the MO of the guy awhile ago who started a thread called....."I am Jesus' Brother" or something along those lines.
I don't think Mary was impregnated as much as she was infused or imbued. This wasn't a mating of sperm and egg, it was a mating of physical and spiritual.
He reminds me of that guy who went on and on about the "supernatural orb".