The Holy Ghost is The Father of Jesus Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sirk

Here is what I will do for you.

If you will not ever say anything to me

that I consider to be disrespectful or evil

ever again

no matter what

whatsoever.

Then I will wipe the slate clean for you.

And we will be even

I have no aught against you and you have no aught against me.

Do you accept these terms and conditions.

Yes or no?

i accept......I am grateful for your forgiveness.

J

JesusistheChrist

Sirk, don't even consider his terms. Ironically, by refusing to forgive you, he's only putting HIMSELF in potential peril:

Matthew chapter 18

[21] Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
[22] Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
[23] Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
[24] And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
[25] But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
[26] The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
[27] Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
[28] But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
[29] And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
[30] And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
[31] So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
[32] Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
[33] Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
[34] And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
[35] So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015

ever again

no matter what

whatsoever.

And we will be even

Yes or no?

Tangledseriously.jpg

Seriously....?

Jan 17, 2015
i accept......I am grateful for your forgiveness.
So be it. And It was the Spirit of God that instructed me to make that offer to you.

You owe Him your gratefulness and not me.

J

JesusistheChrist

ever again

no matter what

whatsoever.

And we will be even

Yes or no?

JackHammer said:
So be it. And It was the Spirit of God that instructed me to make that offer to you.
LIAR!

Here is what "the Spirit of God" instructs in relation to forgiveness:

Luke chapter 17

[3] Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
[4]
And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Similarly, in the parable which I previously cited, Jesus spoke of forgiving "seventy times seven" times. As such, "the Spirit of God" would NEVER place such terms or conditions upon Sirk as you did. IOW, "the Spirit of God" would NEVER inspire anyone to say:

JackHammer said:

ever again

no matter what

whatsoever.

Keep talking.

If you give somebody enough rope, then they'll eventually hang themselves.

S

Sirk

You owe Him your gratefulness and not me.
Should I consider us to be friends?

S

Sirk

​I will be a better friend to you than you will be to me.
You must be a really good friend then cuz I have a really big heart and I am told I am a very caring person.

J

JesusistheChrist

This is retard central Im sorry
In the words of Yogi Berra:

"It's deja vu all over again."

IOW, you and I have been through this before with "Jack the Whack" on the other forum.

Anyhow, I'm officially done for the night.

Good night.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
In the words of Yogi Berra:

"It's deja vu all over again."

IOW, you and I have been through this before with "Jack the Whack" on the other forum.

Anyhow, I'm officially done for the night.

Good night.

Hey, your usually officially done many times before your really officially (most officially) finished

Good night to you (most officially then)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Well, we will see in the process of time, the truth of it all.

amen, "truth will out" as it's said.

and written:

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed,
and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

(Luke 8:17)

Jan 17, 2015
I bet you have a very interesting testimony. Have you ever given it?
one that would not be taken as true on here.

It would only incite more mocking and evil words from those who cannot believe.

S

Sirk

one that would not be taken as true on here.

It would only incite more mocking and evil words from those who cannot believe.
I have heard testimony that is not your average run of the mill but is truly miraculous.

K

Kerry

John 1 through well just read the whole chapter.

S

Sirk

Hello Jack. This morning I awoke with you on my mind and how awesome it would be for you to share your testimony with us.

K

krow

Jack is probably not a believer and just gets his kicks from messing with everyone about the trinity. I've seen it happen alot. What I wondered would be if the words Holy Ghost and or Holy Spirit in more modern translations have a similar translation from the original languages when God's Holy Spirit is refered to in the Old Testament?

Like... Psalm 51 wonder what the word for Holy Spirit mean in vulgate or Hebrew?

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.