The Holy Spirit and the Supernatural Orb Explored (Scripture Examined)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Also, this is what the devil does, mixes a few truths with many lies. Are you practicing to be one, posthuman? I am not here on trial posthuman. God knows the truth I speak. You needed judge me and try to make me wrong before man, posthuman.
I can discredit the lame sorry pics you have posted as they ALL look like dust.

Cameradust.gif



orbdustrings.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really I meant really,​ describe a Cherubim and what is their function? Describe a Seraphim and describe their function. I once saw an elephant in the clouds.
You once saw a cloud formation that looked like an elephant, how cute. My wife sees formations in the clouds as well.
 
I can discredit the lame sorry pics you have posted as they ALL look like dust.

View attachment 76502



View attachment 76504
Neither you nor anyone else can prove me to be wrong with or without scripture. Your dust/pollen theory fails miserably faced with thousands of testimonies to the contrary. How do you explain away the millions of people on the internet discussing the orb as a real spiritual entity. You need to sit down down for awhile, maybe you'll be able to come up with something less lame.
 
A dust orb is seen thru a camera. If the camera lens were hexagonal, then the orbs would look like hexagons.


110920062.jpg
 
Neither you nor anyone else can prove me to be wrong with or without scripture. Your dust/pollen theory fails miserably faced with thousands of testimonies to the contrary. How do you explain away the millions of people on the internet discussing the orb as a real spiritual entity. You need to sit down down for awhile, maybe you'll be able to come up with something less lame.

26998d1337451109-lol.gif

I think not.
 
My wife saw a face in the wallpaper once and after a while I saw it to. amazing as that was,
 
Well I like your wife, maybe she is the voice of reason.
She can be a little discouraging though. Sometimes I wonder whether she had actually seen something or not and not just something like a cloud formation. But I love her anyway. She has seen the real Holy Spirit though. She's here at home right now. Would you like for her to give testimony?
 
She can be a little discouraging though. Sometimes I wonder whether she had actually seen something or not and not just something like a cloud formation. But I love her anyway. She has seen the real Holy Spirit though. She's here at home right now. Would you like for her to give testimony?
I have heard the super amazing real Holy Spirit but never a lame dumb orb holy spirit.
 
I have never seen the Holy Spirit, well maybe I have. I have been in services where the power of God was present and people reached up in faith and wheel chairs were empty canes were left behind and people knocked out by the Spirit, but I never saw an orb only the fruit.