The Holy Spirit and the Supernatural Orb Explored (Scripture Examined)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Good grief. If you want the Holy Spirit have faith in the cross and ask foe Him.
The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood. I just want people to stop calling Him God's chariot, alien U.F.O., spirit orb, angel orb and demon amongst other things.
 
besides the face looks like a dying alien - not a flattering take...okay I'm done, done....[/QUOTEI suppose you think that you, in spirit would look any better in a photograph than this? Not without the Father or His Son's help you would not. This is not a beauty contest, nor is it a place to express your vanity. That is a real person in that picture and I believe that he/she is with God. Show some respect.

PS: You're right, the photos' are seldom flattering.
 
Last edited:
I finally got curious enough to open this thread. After reading post #1, I heartily agreed with post #2 and stopped there.
I'm flabbergasted that this thread continues...sign of the times I guess.
You are right, it is a sign of the times. With today's camera technology we are actually getting photographs of the Holy Spirit. Please do not be in awe, in disbelief or confused. It's not that complicated. I believe that I've made it simple enough for most to understand. Take a look at some of my latest posts with pictures in them, you'll see what I am talking about.
 
You are right, it is a sign of the times. With today's camera technology we are actually getting photographs of the Holy Spirit. Please do not be in awe, in disbelief or confused. It's not that complicated. I believe that I've made it simple enough for most to understand. Take a look at some of my latest posts with pictures in them, you'll see what I am talking about.

but what's the point?

is there a spiritual benefit to these photographs?

It seems more like a distraction to keep the easily distracted from doing the work that God has prepared in advance for us to do.

... I am responding to the thread, so I guess I am easily distracted...
 
You are right, it is a sign of the times. With today's camera technology we are actually getting photographs of the Holy Spirit.

i'll bite. what is it about "todays camera technology" that allows us to "finally" be able to take pictures of the Spirit of the Living God?

one thing has changed for sure. the location of the camera's flash is much closer to the lens on pocket digital cameras and on phones than on a traditional SLR..
 
but what's the point?

is there a spiritual benefit to these photographs?

It seems more like a distraction to keep the easily distracted from doing the work that God has prepared in advance for us to do.

... I am responding to the thread, so I guess I am easily distracted...
Have you ever wondered just how the Spirit of truth bears witness? Or what He looks like doing so? Please pay close attention to the following. The Holy Spirit Himself taught me this. This is perfect discernment of the Spirit.
eyeball4.jpg

orb9.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The photograph above is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

The only way bible study could get any better than this is for the Holy Spirit Himself to show you this.


Romans 9:1 ​I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience bearing witness in the Holy Spirit.
 
Have you ever wondered just how the Spirit of truth bears witness? Or what He looks like doing so? Please pay close attention to the following. The Holy Spirit Himself taught me this. This is perfect discernment of the Spirit.

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble the eyeball:
eyeball4.jpg

orb9.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The photograph above is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

The only way bible study could get any better than this is for the Holy Spirit Himself to show you this.


Romans 9:1 ​I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience bearing witness in the Holy Spirit.
 
Here is a photograph of an orb caught on film and not with a digital camera back in the 1920's and 30's.

orb-photo-001.jpg


​The Holy Spirit has been around longer than mankind.
 
Ezekiel Vision of God (artist rendition based on scripture):
ezekielsvision2.jpg

Ezekiel 1:16 "a wheel in the middle of a wheel"

What Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" is obviously orbital.


Here is a real photograph of the face of a spirit in a supernatural orb:
xmas-orb.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels"

"for the spirit of the living creature was in the orb"

What Ezekiel saw with Father God and Cherubim (living creatures) was obviously supernatural orbs.


Please note that the Holy Spirit (supernatural orbs) appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim would have appeared much grandeur than the Holy Spirit (orb) in this picture.
 
Here is a photograph of an orb caught on film and not with a digital camera back in the 1920's and 30's.

dust has been around longer than mankind has.

this kinda directly contradicts your earlier statement about "camera technology today" doesn't it?
you know, that question i asked in post #506 that you didn't answer?
 
I am NotForgotten. Do not question the Lord's anointed! I only speak truth. To question me, is to question God.

Oh, boy.
 
I am NotForgotten. Do not question the Lord's anointed! I only speak truth. To question me, is to question God.

Oh, boy.

now repost that 10 times so anyones post that disagrees with you isn't on the most recent page of this thread :D
 
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!!
I agree, there are obviously some people that are too carnal to believe that we could possibly get pictures of the Holy Spirit. One would think that a christian would be more spiritual than that. Yet the lies of this world still hold their thoughts here in the dirt!
 
Last edited:
I am NotForgotten. Do not question the Lord's anointed! I only speak truth. To question me, is to question God.

Oh, boy.
I have been showing you the reality of the Holy Spirit and yet you question it. Unknowing to you, you have been questioning real evidence to the Holy Spirit's existence. Are you and your kind against the Holy Spirit being real? What is it? Is it just too much for you to believe that the Holy Spirit is real? Or is it that you are against someone other than yourself sharing evidence of this nature? Are you against the idea of proving the Holy Spirit's existence? Or, is it the Holy Spirit that you are against?
 
Last edited:
I have been showing you the reality of the Holy Spirit and yet you question it. Unknowing to you, you have been questioning real evidence to the Holy Spirit's existence. Are you and your kind against the Holy Spirit being real? What is it? Is it just too much for you to believe that the Holy Spirit is real? Or is it that you are against someone other than yourself sharing evidence of this nature? Are you against the idea of proving the Holy Spirit's existence? Or, is it the Holy Spirit that you are against?
the issue is that we know the Spirit. He is within us.
we do not need any proof by photograph to know He is real and working within us.

this is the Word you need:

The Holy Spirit never reveals Himself, but always reveals Christ,
just as Christ reveals the Father to all men.
 
the issue is that we know the Spirit. He is within us.
we do not need any proof by photograph to know He is real and working within us.

this is the Word you need:

The Holy Spirit never reveals Himself, but always reveals Christ,
just as Christ reveals the Father to all men.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!!
 
I am NotForgotten. Do not question the Lord's anointed! I only speak truth. To question me, is to question God.

Oh, boy.
Reality Check -

The good work I do demonstrating the reality of the Holy Spirit and explaining Ezekiel's wheels could possibly be more than all the work that you do in your entire lifetime. I'm showing the reality of god the Holy Spirit. Do you think that your good deeds will ever be any greater than this?