The holy spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2016
Hi and greetings and now for my new poll...

It just accured to me that if where holy spirit indwelled then the holy spirit should know when where tempted to hate or sin coz of denomic influence.

Surely at that point we must not follow through ?

And speak that jibe or that ill reward comment ?

Now maybe to some questions are overboard like demanding the truth is demanding sin ?

To the question Does the holy spirit convict us befor we sin. ?

may you all be blessed by this and may you all deliver some fruits :) to this thread

Mar 7, 2016
So im not posting a poll this time just your written words will do..

I will count the vote at the end lol

Feb 5, 2017
The Holy Spirit is part of our natural state. The body comes 2nd.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The Holy Spirit is part of our natural state. The body comes 2nd.
? our natural state? Our natural state is one of flesh and sinfulness that is why we need the supernatural grace and love of God. And what do you mean the body comes second?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hi and greetings and now for my new poll...

It just accured to me that if where holy spirit indwelled then the holy spirit should know when where tempted to hate or sin coz of denomic influence.

Surely at that point we must not follow through ?

And speak that jibe or that ill reward comment ?

Now maybe to some questions are overboard like demanding the truth is demanding sin ?

may you all be blessed by this and may you all deliver some fruits :) to this thread

It's a bit hard to understand your wording here but yes the holy spirit knows when we are tempted but he is only there to guide us in the way to go in the end we decide if we give in to the temptation or not. We cannot blame the holy spirit for our own decisions

Dec 12, 2013
? our natural state? Our natural state is one of flesh and sinfulness that is why we need the supernatural grace and love of God. And what do you mean the body comes second?
I was going to respond, but he is one of about 5 or 6 that reject immediately all constructive criticism based upon scripture from anyone that does not buy his flavor of Christianity........

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I was going to respond, but he is one of about 5 or 6 that reject immediately all constructive criticism based upon scripture from anyone that does not buy his flavor of Christianity........
Then he isn't going to make it very far in growing in Christ

Mar 7, 2016
It's a bit hard to understand your wording here but yes the holy spirit knows when we are tempted but he is only there to guide us in the way to go in the end we decide if we give in to the temptation or not. We cannot blame the holy spirit for our own decisions
This i have a hard time with coz surely conviction befor you sin should be taken note of ?

Surely if you follow through you have upset the holy spirit ?

Mar 7, 2016
Then he isn't going to make it very far in growing in Christ
Im not sure what your talking about here blain but please lets not get like this here in the presence of the holy spirit.

Mar 7, 2016
[video=youtube;eLqTZ07ja7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqTZ07ja7g[/video]

Mar 7, 2016
mankind will live on forever and will become the kingdom of the universe by mr universe lol

Mar 7, 2016
I love this song too Jimbo !!
i love this one too [video=youtube;iCnqxVNXvw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCnqxVNXvw8[/video]

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2015

I think we are aware of getting hurt, of falling into self pity, of doing the things that
lead to temptation and sinful behaviour.

Sometimes with stress loading up it just creeps up on us.

I am also convinced some appear to not notice what they are doing is sinful, hurtful
and wrong, and go ahead anyway, because they have a hard heart and are convinced about
where they stand no matter the consequences.

Mar 7, 2016
this one is majestic [video=youtube;qerKhqT4Nwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerKhqT4Nwo[/video]

Mar 7, 2016
I think we are aware of getting hurt, of falling into self pity, of doing the things that
lead to temptation and sinful behaviour.

Sometimes with stress loading up it just creeps up on us.

I am also convinced some appear to not notice what they are doing is sinful, hurtful
and wrong, and go ahead anyway, because they have a hard heart and are convinced about
where they stand no matter the consequences.
Conviction of the holy spirit is a poweful and more poweful than you.. i say if you sin after conviction your not walking right and your ignoring and you are possesed.

Mar 7, 2016
Im not saying that you wont sin again......what im saying is if the holy spirit convicts you befor you sin and warns you not to and you ignor it and sin,,,,,, your either possessed or your not walking right.. either of which there is still forgivness only i dont know about the spirit led person who does this what his or her punishment may be and not nesacarily hell..

However i think its a stern warning not to say something bad when your being told not to.

What can happen is the enemy will keep on attacking you if he sees a christian singing for to long he will attack you... especialy if its a calling song the enemy hates that. hes real peter and verry powerfull mate you need to know how to handle it..

Mar 7, 2016
Conviction of the holy spirit is a poweful and more poweful than you.. i say if you sin after conviction your not walking right and your ignoring and you are possesed.
maybe possessed.... sorry

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
This i have a hard time with coz surely conviction befor you sin should be taken note of ?

Surely if you follow through you have upset the holy spirit ?
We upset the holy spirit merely by having sinful thoughts even anger against a brother, Yes conviction should be taken note of but that doesn't always mean people will listen to it.

Mar 7, 2016
I was thinking that maybe are minds actually go through moments of darkness coz satan can do that to a person if he wins he can fill you with a hateful desire..

And this i feel can happen to believers to. some can break through meaning me or you peter... I have experinace it.. I beat it and i have just this minute beat it to mate.

The enemy is attacking me mate for speaking truth... we must visualize and focus on the a wider angle instaead of zoomed into my works ..

Oops i said the works word.. haha

i wasnt referring that i am untouchable or anything like this but i feal my heart is being purifed by beeing in fellow ship with good brothers at times i can see you in spirit.

Its so bizar. lol