The holy spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heartofdavid

have you got a link for that please on the specific subject of torment
Jimbo,
This is one of arts vids. I love this man. Awesome. His love for people is amazing

[video=youtube;O-puhDHxN7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-puhDHxN7A[/video]

H

heartofdavid

thanks buddy do you guys really have a president called mr trump as his name seems a bit of a joke to me
Ya,
He seems like a God send for our country,but I am leary of him.

Mar 7, 2016
Hi Jim...Just popping in to your thread to ask you if all is well :)...I do not understand a lot about what you are posting, in fact from your past post of months gone by, I find your recent post of confusion, and God is not a God of confusion...I can not get any meaning from your post, they are to deep for me to understand, I am not being led to believe the things you are saying...

I understand that trauma can lead to many ways of thinking, I will pray for you Jim that you are trusting in God alone and not from things that have hurt you from your past...

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight...

I pray to God that you are trusting in Him, and Him alone, and not on your own understanding...You are my brother, and I care for you...xox...
since my awakening over the last six weeks I have had a wild blackbird come to with one feet of body and communicate wonderful thoughts to me... ive also had 3 other blackbird come within a few feet of me and communicate also for the last six weeks on every house ive visited like 5 houses a aday theres been beautiful magpies appear and communicate with me..

its never happened befor or maybe ive been in a zombie like state to never notice..

I also had memory come back to me where I was walking in a field and filled with fear that I shouldn't of been filled with.. a grey squirrell ran up my body and just sat on my shoulder... I was amediately amazed... I must have gone into some beautiful spiritual realm because when I came out of it the people who I was with said my whole body was covered with grey squirrels..

the creator yarweh has spoken to me and told me I am his and has shown me like never befor I am his.. just the other day a blue tit cam with in 2 foot of me and stared straight at me... for the last 3 week starlins have been flying over the top of my head and casting a sea of purple right in front of me...

For the last six week I have been filled with beautiful songs for my beautiful peoples..

for the last six weeks the stars have lit up my temple and just the other day I was thrown into a sea of blue in the sky when it was dark at night a beautiful blue circle openend and I was lifted up in spirit to a place of wonder,,,

in the last six weeks there has been more spiritual awakenings then ever before.. and peoples lights are starting to turn on

an army of angels came down in the rain I saw purple...

yes sister I am fine and I hope and pray for you to become a wakend to the lies of the enemy in this world and our in holy scriptures..

one more thing an army of angels reall have come down for me.. and one more thing you will see me coming in the wind..

and the holy spirit is a beautiful dove bird that is light form ive seen that to in a vision..

and another thing ive seen in a vision is me coming back in spirit and speaking through peoples minds when I go back to the kingdom soon... as my time on this kingdom is nerly up :)

H

heartofdavid

Check this one out. I'm going to watch it again.
Exhilarating

[video=youtube;g7j8oj66d34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7j8oj66d34[/video]

Mar 7, 2016
Jimbo,
This is one of arts vids. I love this man. Awesome. His love for people is amazing

[video=youtube;O-puhDHxN7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-puhDHxN7A[/video]
not being racist but are you having a laugh ?

H

heartofdavid

Ministry to muslims. Awesome

[video=youtube;jAPFv83zj9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAPFv83zj9k[/video]

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Wow, I just looked at a YouTube video...awesome!

Thank God for the deliverance ministry still at work!

Mar 7, 2016
not being racist but are you having a laugh ?
I hope this guy gets free from drugs bro I like the part in the last video that all people who are wicked need to be set free.. but can I ask you a question can I ask you what you think of people who know they could be free but choose to remain wicked ?

Mar 7, 2016
no dude I just came out of a life time of allergies and fumes and other stuf and my mind awakend once more not sure what mia means

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Recently did a blog on God the Holy Spirit, you can find it Here

Mar 7, 2016
God bless America and God bless lemon muffins and God bless mr trump for blessing isreal and the Palestinians :) lols

Mar 7, 2016
God bless the southern Baptists by the way peoples God spelt backwards is Dog number one top Dog the one the truly original top Dog top dog sang in the the top cat theme :) awesome.......................

Mar 7, 2016
you know peoples I have an allergy to cats ,,, so much so I now almost faint when I'm with them for twenty minutes or more I almost faint the enemy with them all night I go into a coma like state and then feel a sence of impending doom and then get attaked . I'm so glad I listened to yarwey but heart broken I have to say good by to eleven year old cat :(:) whom I managed to give a beautiful loving spirit ...

what an we do to help people with cat allergies,,,, it is my gut feeling that evil spirits can possess cats quite easily.... is it possible we ould change there chemical make over...

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2016
my beautiful peoples we are Gods creations to defeat luciferians we must progress in unity

[video=youtube;NJVxEaGrHS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVxEaGrHS4[/video]

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2016
[video=youtube;qerKhqT4Nwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerKhqT4Nwo[/video]

Mar 7, 2016
[video=youtube;aHjpOzsQ9YI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI[/video]