The Horrific Muslim Infiltration Of Britain - Luton 2012

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
If you see the verse carefully, you will see there are at least 2 people speaking there.
First: WE (supposedly Allah using a 'royal' singular pronoun)
Second: Allah (they ascribe unti Allah partners).

If a man say this to another man, what would you call him: "I shall ban you from entering here because you mock leonardronaldo" (which is me).

Silly cavemen trying to be clever. lol
Yes it is the royal we L.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't consider you to be a caveman.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
So you don't understand about nasikh mansoukh? Ok.
Bring your evidence that says sura 7 refers to OT. I can't see it in the tafsir, both Jalalayn nor Ibn Abbas. Are you making a new tafsir?
I am not saying the OT is not valid. Why you put words into mine? I said it was fulfilled, Jesus showed the Jews and later Gentiles, how to interpret the law. Which is even setting the bar higher than the Pharisees thought how to interpret the law.
I copied the tafsir in my post. Are you blind or what?

What defence. It was muhammad who attack those people's rituals, looted their belongings, etc etc. Muhammad started them all. The Christians live there alongside the pagans. Why do you think there are no war between them?
Because it was muhammad who started to create troops to fulfill his own ego and lust by saying it was allah who said that to him through jibreel.

Yes it is Madinah's surah.
But sura 8 is after sura 2. Look at your fellow muslim's website:
Revelation Order of the Quran

and the second last chapter revealed is sura 9. That's why it is very important actually to understand the doctrine of nasikh mansoukh. for the beginning of understanding of the term, read this aya: 2:106;
For whatever sign We nullify or cause it to be forgotten, We bring better than it, or similar to it. Hast thou not known that God is Powerful over everything?

(additional critic to the aya: I can understand if it's better, but what's the point for similar? lol and cause to be forgotten? Ooh ok.)

I'll post the tafsir, as you wish, so you won't accuse me anymore.
Then Allah mentions what was abrogated of the Qur'an and that which was not abrogated, as a direct reference to the claim of the Quraysh who said to the Prophet: O Muhammad! Why do you command us to do something and then forbid it, saying: (Such of Our revelations as We abrogate) We do not erase a verse that was acted upon before and which is now not acted upon (or cause to be forgotten) or leave unabrogated so that it is acted upon, (We bring one better) We send Gabriel with that which more profitable and easier to act upon (or the like) in reward, benefit and action. (Knowest thou not) O Muhammad (that Allah is Able to do all things?) of the abrogated and unabrogated.

greatly, allah saved the sake of muhammad from shame before the quraysh. nice job allah.
Sorry L I was unclear. Surah 7 does not refer to the OT. It refers to events that were reported in the OT. Cities that were destroyed.

Jesus said it will be fulfilled at the end of time. His actions support this interpretation. If the law was already fulfilled why did Jesus insist his disciples do as the Pharisee preached by not do ? He was about to leave the Earth he should have been putting some distance between the Pharisees and his disciples if it was all fulfilled. That is my interpretation, I probably will not comment on this further since this is a Christian forum.

Thanks for the Tafsir on abrogation.