The Humm.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaptainGoat
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well when you hum you are using your vocal cords to vibrate them at a fast speed.
 
I've noticed there were no issues before many masts were erected with big circular plates on them. In my area in recent years there are quite a few new masts that have red lights on them. Puzzling. It has been quiet for a good while now.
 
I know that this will be a stretch for many, but about (3)yrs, ago I started to hear a 'clicking'
in my ears and then it whet to a 24:7 sort of electrical-noise inside, sort of like an old-fashioned
radio or the 'cut=off the TV at night, only 'old-timers will remember that, - of my head, from my
'broken-neck' and SN...
The Lord has created a way for my body to adjust to this and so I don't go crazy, He just kind
of hides it most of the time, blends it in, but I always know it's there...

point being, I have exceptional 'real' hearing and smell' and I do, along with my husband,
hear Yeshua's Hum!...
 
Last edited: