The Hurricane/Tornado Confronting Us +++

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nov 14, 2016
I will be posting some "help" for anyone interested regarding what in the world is going on in our lives, country, and the world. The first insight is pretty obvious that many are being overtaken in strife. It's best to avoid this as much as possible. Once you open the door many evils usually follow...

Nov 14, 2016
If you have unforgiveness this can greatly hinder your life. Let it go...

Nov 14, 2016
When you start to worry about something, replace worry with faithfilled prayer. Complaining and grumbling about stuff going on, try instead praying in Faith that change will come-----you will feel better also...

Nov 14, 2016
The "Blessed Life" is the giving life. When Christ enters our life, love enters our life. When love enters our life, giving enters our life. God motivation for sending Christ was love. Many of God's people are struggling because they do not tithe and give offerings. I'm not here to argue about tithing. I have proved the principle of giving over 40 years and know that this is an important part of living in victory. I have the view that we don't have to tithe, but we "get" to tithe. We connect to God with our "little" and He connects to us with His "much".

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The use of the word, tithe, is usually incorrect. It does not mean supporting the assembly.

Any worthwhile assembly merits being supported…..but actual tithing cannot exist today…...its in the Book.