If end times is all you have to talk about then it's best we just stop here. Go ahead and have the last word, you know you want to.
Let Jesus Himself do the talking and let Him have the last word:
Mat 25:24
“Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
Mat 25:25
‘And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look,
there you have
what is yours.’
Mat 25:26
“But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
Mat 25:27
‘So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.
Mat 25:28
‘Therefore take the talent from him, and give
it to him who has ten talents.
Mat 25:29
‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.
Mat 25:30
‘And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Just to let you know, the gist of this parable is that the wicked servant did NOT believe that the Lord was telling the truth (so declared in His Word),
did NOT believe that the Lord was soon coming, did NOT believe that his duty was to preach the gospel of salvation to the world so that souls should be saved, but DID believe that the Lord was evil, a liar, untrustworthy, faithless, and concluded that this Person did not warrant the dignity due Him by heeding His command for service.
Sound familiar?
The LAST thing you want to do is pay merely lip service to Christ. It ain't gonna work.