The Invention of Homosexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Homosexuality has been and remains to be a topic of strong opinion. One of the reasons many object to God being loving and merciful is, why would He judge people for being homosexual when they were born that way? Those who defend God’s character suggest homosexuality is a choice. That is the only way that they can justify it. However, it is clear that some dudes are just born feminine. They don’t act the same or think the same as those born masculine and vice versa for women. So, did He in fact create homosexuality? I asked Him. This is how He explained it to me.

All creation is balanced, or created to be balanced. When there is imbalance, the scales tip and something gets triggered to bring it back. Populations are controlled by food in general. There is natural thinning of the herds. Top predator populations are controlled by hormones. Alphas procreate. Females determine which suitors get to pass on their genes. When human populations increase too rapidly for an area the scales tip. First food shortages may cause the group to divide in search for greener pastures. Too many alphas may cause battles to force natural selection. When neither happens then stress and poor nutrition cause testosterone levels to drop in populations. This causes females to find less suitable men to pass on their genes, creating less birth to death ratio. Since humans glorify sex and celebrate it and allow it to define them, it becomes problematic. Rather than a dude following instincts and being celibate, he adopts the taught programming that all people will be unfulfilled if they don’t find the love of their life. God invented sex but He didn’t invent sexuality, how one defines their expression of hormonal urges. Sex is the procreative mechanism designed to perpetuate humanity so strong healthy populations survive while weak ones thin. It’s a mercy. It’s balance. When He sent Israel on military campaigns to destroy populations, it was to maintain balance. Who knows what might have happened if He didn’t? He does. Anyways, the point is this. Sexuality is psychological. It is how one formulates input, emotions and programming to compute a rationale regardless of logic. He did design a system that causes some men to be less manly and some women to be less feminine. It was man however that interpreted that input incorrectly. What?! Sex wasn’t designed to define us and make us whole? Nope. It’s not some sacred gift we give to another, making us one with them? Not exactly. Eliminate the programming from your thoughts, all of it. Allow He who designed us renew your mind. Don’t even listen to me. Listen to Him who told me.

K

kaylagrl

Homosexuality has been and remains to be a topic of strong opinion. One of the reasons many object to God being loving and merciful is, why would He judge people for being homosexual when they were born that way? Those who defend God’s character suggest homosexuality is a choice. That is the only way that they can justify it. However, it is clear that some dudes are just born feminine. They don’t act the same or think the same as those born masculine and vice versa for women. So, did He in fact create homosexuality? I asked Him. This is how He explained it to me.

All creation is balanced, or created to be balanced. When there is imbalance, the scales tip and something gets triggered to bring it back. Populations are controlled by food in general. There is natural thinning of the herds. Top predator populations are controlled by hormones. Alphas procreate. Females determine which suitors get to pass on their genes. When human populations increase too rapidly for an area the scales tip. First food shortages may cause the group to divide in search for greener pastures. Too many alphas may cause battles to force natural selection. When neither happens then stress and poor nutrition cause testosterone levels to drop in populations. This causes females to find less suitable men to pass on their genes, creating less birth to death ratio. Since humans glorify sex and celebrate it and allow it to define them, it becomes problematic. Rather than a dude following instincts and being celibate, he adopts the taught programming that all people will be unfulfilled if they don’t find the love of their life. God invented sex but He didn’t invent sexuality, how one defines their expression of hormonal urges. Sex is the procreative mechanism designed to perpetuate humanity so strong healthy populations survive while weak ones thin. It’s a mercy. It’s balance. When He sent Israel on military campaigns to destroy populations, it was to maintain balance. Who knows what might have happened if He didn’t? He does. Anyways, the point is this. Sexuality is psychological. It is how one formulates input, emotions and programming to compute a rationale regardless of logic. He did design a system that causes some men to be less manly and some women to be less feminine. It was man however that interpreted that input incorrectly. What?! Sex wasn’t designed to define us and make us whole? Nope. It’s not some sacred gift we give to another, making us one with them? Not exactly. Eliminate the programming from your thoughts, all of it. Allow He who designed us renew your mind. Don’t even listen to me. Listen to Him who told me.

No one is born a homosexual, nor is any man born less manly. That is simply a matter of parenting. Homosexuality is a sin choice, it's as simple and straight forward as that. No one is sent to hell, we choose which way we go. The Bible is clear that homosexuality is a choice, as is any other sexual sin. No, who we have sex with doesn't define who we are as a person. But yes, sex is a sacred gift we give each other within the context of marriage, where two become one. That's what sex was created for, and from that bond comes children. Any other sex outside of that is a sin against our own body. And that is a choice we make as human beings. Why turn around and blame God for your choices?

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Here, my friend is the end result of the perversion of Darwin.

Your position is thoughtful and well expressed, but I believe it is in error on many points.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Homosexuality has been and remains to be a topic of strong opinion. One of the reasons many object to God being loving and merciful is, why would He judge people for being homosexual when they were born that way? Those who defend God’s character suggest homosexuality is a choice. That is the only way that they can justify it. However, it is clear that some dudes are just born feminine. They don’t act the same or think the same as those born masculine and vice versa for women.
I think genetics does play a large role in it, that and hormones, of
which each gender has some that are more dominant in the other.

It is of great interest to me that Adam had all the genetic and hormonal
materials within himself, with the feminine removed in the making of Eve.

The politicization of this issue and the rhetoric around it has become increasingly hostile.

On the other hand, it saddens me that there has been a long history of homosexuals being singled out and targeted to the point where they feared for their lives, and many have in fact lost their lives (and still do), some who were not even gay, but simply had more feminine characteristics than the male "norm." With this issue, at least, it does seem to be men who are targeted far more often than women.

Nov 26, 2012
No one is born a homosexual, nor is any man born less manly. That is simply a matter of parenting. Homosexuality is a sin choice, it's as simple and straight forward as that. No one is sent to hell, we choose which way we go. The Bible is clear that homosexuality is a choice, as is any other sexual sin. No, who we have sex with doesn't define who we are as a person. But yes, sex is a sacred gift we give each other within the context of marriage, where two become one. That's what sex was created for, and from that bond comes children. Any other sex outside of that is a sin against our own body. And that is a choice we make as human beings. Why turn around and blame God for your choices?
I can tell you this and you may reject it all you want. A boy my daughter went to Christian school with was raised as such. In grade five he had surgery on his chest because he was developing what looked like breasts. He always acted more delicate. In high school he told my daughter he was gay. In university he told his parents and was disowned. He was absolutely born less manly, and yes he decided to be gay. The point is that God doesn’t dictate how we express how we are born however there is purpose in not everyone being born manly. It’s population control.

Nov 26, 2012
Here, my friend is the end result of the perversion of Darwin.

Your position is thoughtful and well expressed, but I believe it is in error on many points.
Do state my errors. Homosexuality predates Darwin.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK

No such thing as being born lgbt.. If that was so children would be gay from a young age. But it doesn't kick in until puberty

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I can tell you this and you may reject it all you want. A boy my daughter went to Christian school with was raised as such. In grade five he had surgery on his chest because he was developing what looked like breasts. He always acted more delicate. In high school he told my daughter he was gay. In university he told his parents and was disowned. He was born less manly, and yes he decided to be gay. The point is that God doesn’t dictate how we express how we are born however there is purpose in not everyone being born manly. It’s population control.
Population control? If you carry the XY chromosome then you are a male. Doesn't matter what imbalances may be causing something we determine as feminine.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
A gay gene as been debunked and studies with identical twins have shown homosexuality to be influenced by the environment, culture, and often times trauma to the child's brain.

Another study about teenage girls and the rise in lesbianism shows it to be mainly linked to peer pressure and cultural push for gratification as lgbt are treated like heroes.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Although I don't think it makes a difference of you born that way or not . Some people are alcoholics . They have a tendency to react to alcohol in an abnormal way. some people are like that with food

But Bible says drunkenness is a sin. So am alcoholic may have an illness but they can choose sobriety. It is hard. So hard. But it happens. So if someone is gay they have choice to commit homosexuality or not

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Do state my errors. Homosexuality predates Darwin.
I respect you and what you wrote while trying NOT to be argumentative. I do disagree with your position on several counts and have alternative beliefs on these points:

why would He judge people for being homosexual when they were born that way?
All creation is balanced, or created to be balanced.
Top predator populations are controlled by hormones.
Females determine which suitors get to pass on their genes.
God invented sex but He didn’t invent sexuality,
When He sent Israel on military campaigns to destroy populations, it was to maintain balance.
Too many alphas may cause battles to force natural selection.
humans glorify sex and celebrate it and allow it to define them
sexuality, how one defines their expression of hormonal urges.
Sexuality is psychological.
Sex wasn’t designed to define us and make us whole? Nope.
It’s not some sacred gift we give to another, making us one with them? Not exactly.

S

SophieT

there is purpose in not everyone being born manly. It’s population control.
oh

I thought pandemics and disease was up for that problem :unsure:

so you are saying God put feminine men on earth to control the population. do I have that right?

waaaaaaaay out in left field IMO

totally left out the sin equation and the fact this earth is OUT of balance and will be until God puts HIS finger on the scale

I said out in left field, but truthfully, I think it's more like the op is watching too many national geo 'docs' and maybe the history channel too. reads like a really bad school term report. I give it a D-

S

SophieT

hey Hungry ~ go read Romans 1. It will clue you in

Nov 26, 2012
oh

I thought pandemics and disease was up for that problem :unsure:

so you are saying God put feminine men on earth to control the population. do I have that right?

waaaaaaaay out in left field IMO

totally left out the sin equation and the fact this earth is OUT of balance and will be until God puts HIS finger on the scale

I said out in left field, but truthfully, I think it's more like the op is watching too many national geo 'docs' and maybe the history channel too. reads like a really bad school term report. I give it a D-
What do you think sin is?