The Invention of Homosexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Only the Word is right. Follow that and there will be no issues.
That’s funny. You have been most accurate in this post yet proved yourself wrong but don’t even realize it.

K

kaylagrl

That’s funny. You have been most accurate in this post yet proved yourself wrong but don’t even realize it.
Dawinism and the Bible don't mix.

B

Blackpowderduelist

Ok so according to you no matter what I state I’m wrong because unless you agree I’m listening to demons. It’s been a slice. I will let you keep telling all of the people who aren’t born like you it’s a figment of their imagination. They only developed femininity because God decided to hand them over. God according to you isn’t an engineer, He’s a vindictive monster making people gay because they don’t worship Him. According to you that’s the Bible. Sad...just sad.
Read what the bible says.

Your word don't trump the Bible.

You are a false prophet because you said God told you something that contradicts his word.

B

Blackpowderduelist

Dawinism and the Bible don't mix.
It's funny we call it darwinism when Darwin was a plagiarist. You should read about a presocratic philosopher names Anaximander. I think he invented the primordial soup idea.

Apr 26, 2021
No one is born a homosexual, nor is any man born less manly. That is simply a matter of parenting. Homosexuality is a sin choice, it's as simple and straight forward as that. No one is sent to hell, we choose which way we go. The Bible is clear that homosexuality is a choice, as is any other sexual sin. No, who we have sex with doesn't define who we are as a person. But yes, sex is a sacred gift we give each other within the context of marriage, where two become one. That's what sex was created for, and from that bond comes children. Any other sex outside of that is a sin against our own body. And that is a choice we make as human beings. Why turn around and blame God for your choices?

Why don't we listen to what God says on the matter in Romans Chapter 1?

I don't think you'll find "choice" had anything to do with it. It's all the sovereign will of God.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It's funny we call it darwinism when Darwin was a plagiarist. You should read about a presocratic philosopher names Anaximander. I think he invented the primordial soup idea.
I believe if I remember correctly, Darwin only compiled the previous beliefs of his day. He just got all the fame. He wasn't the first to think in so called Darwinism.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
He wasn't the first to think in so called Darwinism.
Darwin also realized that he was a fraud (or had a fraudulent theory). He himself presented the arguments which refute his theory (at the end of his book On the Origin of Species). Of course this is totally off-topic. Why did homosexuals come up with the term "gay" when there is nothing gay about sexual perversion?

Apr 26, 2021
What is the sovereign will of God in Romans 1 to be more specific?
The sovereign will of God is that he is the potter and we are the clay to be molded however he pleases. He's told us that more than once.

Apply that understanding with scripture and you can understand Romans 1 in context with a person who believes that we choose our own fate, or we decide what the potter does with us.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Darwin also realized that he was a fraud (or had a fraudulent theory). He himself presented the arguments which refute his theory (at the end of his book On the Origin of Species). Of course this is totally off-topic. Why did homosexuals come up with the term "gay" when there is nothing gay about sexual perversion?
The tactics of satin are the same to promote evil even it means we must change the dictionary.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The sovereign will of God is that he is the potter and we are the clay to be molded however he pleases. He's told us that more than once.

Apply that understanding with scripture and you can understand Romans 1 in context with a person who believes that we choose our own fate, or we decide what the potter does with us.
What about sin or homosexuality? Is this the sovereign will of God also?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
He explained in his book that his theory was false if intermediate fossils were never found. He was hoping new technology would reveal that, but we all know this still has not been proven.

Apr 26, 2021
What about sin or homosexuality? Is this the sovereign will of God also?
You are asking about very hard doctrine. Bible doctrine isn't all roses. Some of it is bitter. I referred to Romans Chapter 1 for full context. The answer to your questions are in the scriptures.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
You are asking about very hard doctrine. Bible doctrine isn't all roses. Some of it is bitter. I referred to Romans Chapter 1 for full context. The answer to your questions are in the scriptures.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Yes, but how are you interpreting this. It sounds like you are implying that some people sin because of God. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It says what it says. Are there particular words you don't the definition of?
Well I was hoping for an answer to my question but ill make it fit within your question. Please define vessels of wrath fitted to destruction and God also gave them up to uncleanness. Thanks.

Apr 26, 2021
As I stated to you before, the answer to your questions are in the Scriptures and I pointed you to some of them.

Do you not understand what "fitted to destruction" and "God also gave them up" means?

Is there some part of the sovereignty of the potter forming the clay, fitting some to destruction and others to honor that you disapprove of?

K

kaylagrl

As I stated to you before, the answer to your questions are in the Scriptures and I pointed you to some of them.

Do you not understand what "fitted to destruction" and "God also gave them up" means?

Is there some part of the sovereignty of the potter forming the clay, fitting some to destruction and others to honor that you disapprove of?

I see someone who thinks the verses mean something that they do not...

B

Blackpowderduelist

More double predestinarianism. (((Sigh))).