The Invention of Homosexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Here is an earlier post for you

and here is another

others follow so your less than truthful insults and general all-around bad humor are wasted
You’re the one making jokes and Romans 1 would be suitable for a prison sex explanation. Thanks anyways for your help. Telling me God turned people gay to get back at their irreverence just doesn’t characterize God accurately. It was better explained by others what that verse meant. Perhaps you can go back and repost theirs.

Nov 26, 2012
tsk. sounds like you either did not read my posts in which I clearly explained my thoughts on the matter and quoted direct bibical references or, you want to fight with someone and have decided that insulting people is not beneath you

in case you do not understand the summation of how I view your op, here it is again. God told you nada about homosexuality and the Bible does not agree with your thoughts on the matter.

for more detail, you may go back and reflect on my previous posts

I am far from alone in what I stated. again.
Just let me ask you something. How much have you read other than the Bible? Like, what is your background educationally, formal and informal?

S

SophieT

Just let me ask you something. How much have you read other than the Bible? Like, what is your background educationally, formal and informal?
It wouldn't matter if I was a high school dropout ~ which I'm not. Your op would still not reflect knowledge of actual scripture.

You are grabbing at straws. Take it up with one of the many others here who put thumbs down to your nonsense. You are trying to do a mashup with God and the world and that never works.

I honestly could not have a proper conversation with a person like you because you are so full of yourself thinking that God has given you special revelation and the rest of us need to catch up. When an individual believes such a thing, they will never concede they are wrong until circumstances are such that they repent and ask God to relieve them of the spirit that is whispering sweet nothings in their ears. By and by that will happen as this deceiving spirit begins to bother you more and more.

I'm going to leave the thread as it seems everyone else has done. You have nothing of value to say and that will most likely include whatever comments you make regarding this post in a silly attempt to continue this pathetic and valuless op.

ta ta

S

SophieT

You’re the one making jokes and Romans 1 would be suitable for a prison sex explanation.
I will add this though.

If that is how you view Romans 1, it explains quite a bit. I guess you pick and choose which parts of scripture you think are worthy of reading and believing.

I will leave you to that as the Bible instructs we are to do.

B

Blackpowderduelist

Inconsequential!
Do those other sources over ride the Bible?
It is clear that she has reading comprehension skills more than sufficient to read and understand the Bible.
You on the other hand are trying to supersede the Bible.

Nov 26, 2012
Inconsequential!
Do those other sources over ride the Bible?
It is clear that she has reading comprehension skills more than sufficient to read and understand the Bible.
You on the other hand are trying to supersede the Bible.
If her comprehension was as gifted as you claim, instead of telling me that I’m wrong because of Romans 1 repeatedly she would have explained what part was so undeniably contrary to the claim God designed fail safes in our endocrine system to prevent rampant overpopulation. All everyone keeps saying is that I’m wrong because if God didn’t tell them, then He didn’t tell me. You and your buddies can all give each other high fives and thumbs up all you want. Not one person has given one shred of evidence to prove that environmental conditions aren’t largely responsible for testosterone production and release. Testosterone is a major factor for getting men and women together to make babies. No, the Bible doesn’t say that either. My only claim was that God explained to me the endocrine system. He explained what causes testosterone to rise and fall according to design. The biggest problem isn’t what I said, it’s that I said God explained it to me. Go ahead, tell me to read Romans 1 again. That sure clears it up.

G

Godsgirl83

it’s that I said God explained it to me.

Sometimes, when the Lord explains things to us privately it is for our own understanding.......
There are many things that I, and I'm sure many others here have also, have been told/taught in private from the Lord; however,
CC and other places like it ( online, open, public forums) is not always the place to share such.

Nov 26, 2012
Sometimes, when the Lord explains things to us privately it is for our own understanding.......
There are many things that I, and I'm sure many others here have also, have been told/taught in private from the Lord; however,
CC and other places like it ( online, open, public forums) is not always the place to share such.
When I posted this originally I really didn’t think it would be considered demonic that God designed population control. I thought the people here who profess love and compassion wouldn’t think that the Bible said God made people gay to get back at them for insubordination. Lesson learned. I’m done with this thread.

B

Blackpowderduelist

He's a liar and a false prophet. God did not tell him that garbage. God did not create homosexuality as population control. God did not create homosexuality. He gave disobedient humanity over to their own devices and that is what the perverted mind of debased humans came up with.

G

Godsgirl83

God did not create homosexuality as population control. God did not create homosexuality.
I know that.....
my point being that sometimes some things are better left unspoken (or not typed)....
or only spoken of in private with 1 or 2.

Nov 26, 2012
He's a liar and a false prophet. God did not tell him that garbage. God did not create homosexuality as population control. God did not create homosexuality. He gave disobedient humanity over to their own devices and that is what the perverted mind of debased humans came up with.
Dude I never said He invented homosexuality AT ALL! You did. All I said was low testosterone is environmental by design. How about you quit bearing false witness, because that is actually something you should know being the Bible scholar you profess to be.