S
Sharlaquinn
Guest
Now that I realize how close I was to living in a world of lies versus truth I feel the need to protect myself more than ever. For the adversary has decided to disguise himself as God and manipulate me mentally. The wrong people have been drawn to me. The devils pawns I call it.
Now that I realize this I have to decided how I have to identify who it talking to me God's truths or the father of lies the adversary. I have to surround myself with God's word but I also need some strong Christians in my life that can pray for me and help me be less vulnerable. I need prayers of protection.
What I have experienced yesterday at work was a bit overwhelming. I can feel my holy spirit trying to guide me but then, after that I would feel it disappear. Something louder would disrupt. I listen to some praise and worship, and I would feel myself trying to be cleaned, but then I felt something heavy and hard on my heart and my mind just felt like it bricked. I dont know how to describe it. When I pray my mind would blank out on the prayer. I would have thoughts enter my mind causing me to forget what I was praying for I got distracted. Set me off track. Thoughts are usually about work or something that is unrelated to the prayer. That is not normal for me. I have never had this problem when I pray. Since this has been happening I sleep with the bible and carry the bible and have been led to read psalms.
Since I am so vulnerable I have learned that I must reads God's word everyday from now on as much as possible so I may be strong once again. Once I have enough spiritual food for the holy spirit I know I will be set free and break those chains.
I am not really afraid that this is all happening to me because I have had far worse things happen to me than this. This is just a new tactic that the enemy has decided to use against me. But of course when I see a pastor today IT will realized that it might as well give up on me. I am not going to dwell anywhere else. I will dwell in the Shelter of the most High God! Maker of Heaven and earth. Jesus died and took the victory so we may live and seek His kingdom!
Amen
Sharla
Now that I realize this I have to decided how I have to identify who it talking to me God's truths or the father of lies the adversary. I have to surround myself with God's word but I also need some strong Christians in my life that can pray for me and help me be less vulnerable. I need prayers of protection.
What I have experienced yesterday at work was a bit overwhelming. I can feel my holy spirit trying to guide me but then, after that I would feel it disappear. Something louder would disrupt. I listen to some praise and worship, and I would feel myself trying to be cleaned, but then I felt something heavy and hard on my heart and my mind just felt like it bricked. I dont know how to describe it. When I pray my mind would blank out on the prayer. I would have thoughts enter my mind causing me to forget what I was praying for I got distracted. Set me off track. Thoughts are usually about work or something that is unrelated to the prayer. That is not normal for me. I have never had this problem when I pray. Since this has been happening I sleep with the bible and carry the bible and have been led to read psalms.
Since I am so vulnerable I have learned that I must reads God's word everyday from now on as much as possible so I may be strong once again. Once I have enough spiritual food for the holy spirit I know I will be set free and break those chains.
I am not really afraid that this is all happening to me because I have had far worse things happen to me than this. This is just a new tactic that the enemy has decided to use against me. But of course when I see a pastor today IT will realized that it might as well give up on me. I am not going to dwell anywhere else. I will dwell in the Shelter of the most High God! Maker of Heaven and earth. Jesus died and took the victory so we may live and seek His kingdom!
Amen
Sharla