Meh, I would say its pretty difficult for the CIA to pull this off considerring the ones passing out the Jew Registration pamphlets are sympathizers to KGB Tsar Putin and may even be Russia double agents. Or they could merely be racist rebels and separatists. I have observed a lot of anti-semitic rhetoric out of the Separatist sympathizers even before this happened. They seem to have a conspiracy that the Western puppet government in Kiev is run by a secret NWO cabal of jews. Pretty typical Slavic hyper-nationalist propaganda actually. Sad to say it is not something exactly new.
The real problem is Putin won't intervene and stop this frightening return to anti-semitism in Europe because it plays into his imperial game to seize more land (granting he is not behind this to begin with) and the West won't do anything besides cry foul because they're too scared of Putin.
Either way hoping Russia and the pro-Russian Separatists will turn back from this woeful policy.
Interesting article, but even the article points out the pamphlets are real. Simply the man Weiss in charge of the fresh new russian separatist force denies distributing them. US reaction pretty bold, so I doubt it is CIA agents, cause like you said there more than just KGB and CIA lol. Shadow Wars or Intelligence Agency Wars Conspiracy really, lol the James Bond stuff.
Way I see it if this article is true and not counter-propaganda then we have to figure out what choices left based on current information.
Two choices:
New Russian Rebel government is lying and is anti-semitic.
They are telling truth and therefore any number of factions from their own radical wings to Russia to America or Europe (notably Britain in the Spy Wars) to even a rogue faction.
I think pro-russian-ultranationalist/slavic neo-nazisish rogue faction personally.
Never know though could be KGB or CIA. Lol however I notice no one ever names the #1 Greatest Empire in the Shadow Wars of Geo-Political Intelligence Agencies. They're so good no one ever even thinks of em lol, the Anglo Crown Realms. Heh even our retired spies in some interviews if ye watch shrewdly will give them brits the tip of the hat for sure, greatest propagandists and spies bar none on this side of AD.
regardless of the origin of the flyers...anti semitism among the pro russian separatists is very real...one of the most blatant examples is that the 'press secretary' of the separatist group that claims to speak for all the other separatists is one of ukraine's most notorious anti semites...
Yea, no one denies the pamphlets physically exist. They are bogus in the sense that the people being blamed for starting a registry never did so, it's a completely fabricated affair. Good ole fashion psyops
Aye no doubt about that. Speaking of the Shadow Wars (I think Shadow Wars sounds cooler than psyops lol) you all see this nugget? It is now confirmed that the government hires internet trolls! Lol of course I myself and any other conspiracy theorist worth their salt figured this out years ago due mostly to the writing styles and slogans the shills typically use.
Why the U.S. government is 'trolling' terrorists on social media - CNN.com
Heh now I have realized long ago the government be hiring shills (not just US government either). Lol, but way I see it its sorta a good thing cause if one pay close attention they'll notice these governments be exposing eachother's dirty secrets all the time. Russia vs America Shadow Wars especially lol, those two nations bicker more than a married couple.
lol, never seen that CNN article before but it wouldn't surprise me. There is no government I'm aware of with superpower status that does not engage in propaganda 24/7
I have a friend that actually lives there, he says the current anti-russian regime are most certainly Nazi. Like as soon as they initiated the coup, they siezed all the military equipment. A group tried to get together to start a vote on joining Russia before Crimea was officially annexed, they were rounded up and taken away. Racist and Socialist. Quite brutal there in some areas according to him.
I suppose there's no reason why there couldn't be pro-russian factions who also share the Nazi ideology of the current group in power but just disagree on the national sovereignty issue, nazi ideology is historically present in the area in general. Do you have a source for the press secretary of the separatist group saying that? First I've seen or heard of it, I'd like to look into it further.