The King James Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 24, 2017
John 3:16...

John in the fourth book in the NT. 3 x 16 = 48. 48 x 4 = 196. 196 - 3 - 48- 145 = 0

0 is the amount of sense this KJV superiority complex makes. :rolleyes:
[FONT=&quot]“His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.” (Revelation 19:12) (37 is the 12th prime)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The phrase “His eyes” is the 84[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x4) occurrence of the phrase in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word “eyes” in this verse is the 74[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x2) occurrence in the NT and the 70[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x10) verse in the NT containing the word.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word “flame” is the 37[SUP]th [/SUP]occurrence (and final occurrence) of the word flame(s) in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word “fire” is the 553[SUP]rd[/SUP] (7x79) occurrence of any word containing fire in the Bible. (fire, fires, etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The phrase “flame of fire” is found exactly 7 times in the Bible and this is the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] occurrence of the word.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The phrase “his head” is the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (3x7) and final occurrence of the phrase in the NT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word “head” is the 364[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x52) occurrence of the word in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This verse is the 525[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x25) verse containing the word “many” and is the 337[SUP]th[/SUP] chapter in the Bible that the word is found.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is the 266[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x38) verse in the NT that the word “many” is found in the NT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This verse is the 84[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x2) containing the word crown or crowns in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is the 441[SUP]st[/SUP] (7x7x3x3) occurrence of the phrase “he had” in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This verse contains the 925[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x25) occurrence of the word “name” in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This verse contains the 126[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x6) occurrence of the “written” in the NT and is the 37[SUP]th[/SUP] book in the Bible that the word can be found.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The phrase “no man” in this verse is the 238[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x34) occurrence of the phrase in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word “knew” in this verse is the 74[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x2) occurrence of the word in the NT and the 73[SUP]rd[/SUP]verse in the NT that the word is found.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The phrase “but he” in this verse is the 287[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x41) verse in the Bible this phrase is found and the 119[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x17) occurrence of the word in the NT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is verse contains the 203[SUP]rd[/SUP] (7x29) occurrence of the word “himself” in the NT.[/FONT]

Dec 28, 2016
Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true. (3 John 1:12)

hath” is the 2205 (3 x 7 x 7 x 15) time this word occurs in the Bible. (case sensitive)
good” this is the 713 time this word occurs in the Bible. (case sensitive)
report” this is the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] (7 x 3 x 2) time any form of the word report occurs in the Bible.
all men” this is the 73[SUP]rd[/SUP] time this phrase occurs in the Bible.
all men” (case sensitive) this is the 70[SUP]th[/SUP] (7 x 10) time this phrase occurs in the Bible.
truth” this is the 222[SUP]nd[/SUP] (37 x 3 x 2) verse that the word truth occurs in the Bible.
record” (1[SUP]st[/SUP] occurrence) this is the 28[SUP]th[/SUP] (7 x 4) time this word occurs in the Bible.
ye know” this is the 56[SUP]th[/SUP] (7 x 8) verse in the Bible that contains this phrase.
our” this is the 875[SUP]th[/SUP] (7 x 5 x 5 x 5) verse in the Bible containing this word.
record” (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] occurrence) this is the 42[SUP]nd[/SUP] (3 x 7 x 2) time any form of the word record occurs in the Bible and is the 37[SUP]th[/SUP] verse containing any form of the word record in the Bible. (record*)
true” this is the 70[SUP]th[/SUP] (7 x 10) time (case sensitive) that this word occurs in the Bible.
is true” this is the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (3 x 7) time this phrase occurs in the Bible.
This is getting weirder and weirder....

Dec 28, 2016
“His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.” (Revelation 19:12) (37 is the 12th prime)

The phrase “His eyes” is the 84[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x4) occurrence of the phrase in the Bible.
The word “eyes” in this verse is the 74[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x2) occurrence in the NT and the 70[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x10) verse in the NT containing the word.
The word “flame” is the 37[SUP]th [/SUP]occurrence (and final occurrence) of the word flame(s) in the Bible.
The word “fire” is the 553[SUP]rd[/SUP] (7x79) occurrence of any word containing fire in the Bible. (fire, fires, etc)
The phrase “flame of fire” is found exactly 7 times in the Bible and this is the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] occurrence of the word.
The phrase “his head” is the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (3x7) and final occurrence of the phrase in the NT.
The word “head” is the 364[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x52) occurrence of the word in the Bible.
This verse is the 525[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x25) verse containing the word “many” and is the 337[SUP]th[/SUP] chapter in the Bible that the word is found.
This is the 266[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x38) verse in the NT that the word “many” is found in the NT.
This verse is the 84[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x2) containing the word crown or crowns in the Bible.
This is the 441[SUP]st[/SUP] (7x7x3x3) occurrence of the phrase “he had” in the Bible.
This verse contains the 925[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x25) occurrence of the word “name” in the Bible.
This verse contains the 126[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x6) occurrence of the “written” in the NT and is the 37[SUP]th[/SUP] book in the Bible that the word can be found.
The phrase “no man” in this verse is the 238[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x34) occurrence of the phrase in the Bible.
The word “knew” in this verse is the 74[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x2) occurrence of the word in the NT and the 73[SUP]rd[/SUP]verse in the NT that the word is found.
The phrase “but he” in this verse is the 287[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x41) verse in the Bible this phrase is found and the 119[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x17) occurrence of the word in the NT.

This is verse contains the 203[SUP]rd[/SUP] (7x29) occurrence of the word “himself” in the NT.
And keeps getting weirder...

Dec 28, 2016
“His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.” (Revelation 19:12) (37 is the 12th prime)

The phrase “His eyes” is the 84[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x4) occurrence of the phrase in the Bible.
The word “eyes” in this verse is the 74[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x2) occurrence in the NT and the 70[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x10) verse in the NT containing the word.
The word “flame” is the 37[SUP]th [/SUP]occurrence (and final occurrence) of the word flame(s) in the Bible.
The word “fire” is the 553[SUP]rd[/SUP] (7x79) occurrence of any word containing fire in the Bible. (fire, fires, etc)
The phrase “flame of fire” is found exactly 7 times in the Bible and this is the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] occurrence of the word.
The phrase “his head” is the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (3x7) and final occurrence of the phrase in the NT.
The word “head” is the 364[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x52) occurrence of the word in the Bible.
This verse is the 525[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x25) verse containing the word “many” and is the 337[SUP]th[/SUP] chapter in the Bible that the word is found.
This is the 266[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x38) verse in the NT that the word “many” is found in the NT.
This verse is the 84[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x2) containing the word crown or crowns in the Bible.
This is the 441[SUP]st[/SUP] (7x7x3x3) occurrence of the phrase “he had” in the Bible.
This verse contains the 925[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x25) occurrence of the word “name” in the Bible.
This verse contains the 126[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x3x6) occurrence of the “written” in the NT and is the 37[SUP]th[/SUP] book in the Bible that the word can be found.
The phrase “no man” in this verse is the 238[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x34) occurrence of the phrase in the Bible.
The word “knew” in this verse is the 74[SUP]th[/SUP] (37x2) occurrence of the word in the NT and the 73[SUP]rd[/SUP]verse in the NT that the word is found.
The phrase “but he” in this verse is the 287[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x41) verse in the Bible this phrase is found and the 119[SUP]th[/SUP] (7x17) occurrence of the word in the NT.

This is verse contains the 203[SUP]rd[/SUP] (7x29) occurrence of the word “himself” in the NT.
And which kook has brainwashed you? No way you came up with these by your lonesome.

Nov 24, 2017
And which kook has brainwashed you? No way you came up with these by your lonesome.

Actually God showed these patterns and I am here on this sight to share them with you but it seems that my heathen coworkers have been more receptive. As for these number patterns they are fact. Interpret them how you like, ignore them or whatever. It does not change the fact that they exist.

[FONT=&quot]THE COUNTING OF JOHN 18:37[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (John 18:37)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]king” (1st occurrence) 2217th (3 x 739) occurrence of word in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jesus Answered” 62nd (3 x 7 x 3) verse of the Bible containing this phrase.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]answered” 173rd verse of the NT containing the word answered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am” 111th (37 x 3) occurrence of this phrase in the NT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]end” 273rd (3 x 7 x 13) occurrence of word in Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]born” 28th (7 x 4) occurrence of word in NT containing this word. (74 = 37 x 2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]born” 133rd (7 x 19) occurrence of word in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]cause” 292nd (73 x 4 ) occurrence of word in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]cause” 14th (7 x 2) verse of the NT containing this word.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]came” 329th (7 x 47) occurrence of word in the NT. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]bear(*) witness” (7 x 2) occurrence of phrase in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]truth” (1st occurrence) 153rd (3 x 17 x 3) occurrence of this word in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]truth” (2nd occurrence) 37th occurrence of word in the NT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]truth” 146th (73 x 2) verse containing this word in the Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]heareth” 42nd (3 x 7 x 2) verse in the NT containing this word.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my voice” 49th (7 x 7) verse in the Bible containing this phrase.[/FONT]

Dec 28, 2016
Actually God showed these patterns and I am here on this sight to share them with you but it seems that my heathen coworkers have been more receptive. As for these number patterns they are fact. Interpret them how you like, ignore them or whatever. It does not change the fact that they exist.

THE COUNTING OF JOHN 18:37

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (John 18:37)

king” (1st occurrence) 2217th (3 x 739) occurrence of word in the Bible.

Jesus Answered” 62nd (3 x 7 x 3) verse of the Bible containing this phrase.

answered” 173rd verse of the NT containing the word answered.

I am” 111th (37 x 3) occurrence of this phrase in the NT.

end” 273rd (3 x 7 x 13) occurrence of word in Bible.

born” 28th (7 x 4) occurrence of word in NT containing this word. (74 = 37 x 2)

born” 133rd (7 x 19) occurrence of word in the Bible.

cause” 292nd (73 x 4 ) occurrence of word in the Bible.

cause” 14th (7 x 2) verse of the NT containing this word.

came” 329th (7 x 47) occurrence of word in the NT.

bear(*) witness” (7 x 2) occurrence of phrase in the Bible.

truth” (1st occurrence) 153rd (3 x 17 x 3) occurrence of this word in the Bible.

truth” (2nd occurrence) 37th occurrence of word in the NT.

truth” 146th (73 x 2) verse containing this word in the Bible.

heareth” 42nd (3 x 7 x 2) verse in the NT containing this word.

my voice” 49th (7 x 7) verse in the Bible containing this phrase.
Not worth any more of my time.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I am not smart enough to understand the King Jimmy... I simply do don't understand it... I am a pretty intelligent woman with a degree from University. Now this being the most important book in life, should I read what I do not understand, or read what I can understand?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
This is no joke. The other night my wife and I were watching Looney Toons on boomerang. There was a Bugs Bunny cartoon where he was in Sherwood Forest and was confronted with the sheriff of Nottingham. He was trying to fool the sheriff into believing the king was approaching from behind him. Finally, the sheriff said, "I shall probably hateth myself cometh the dawn."

And I thought of the KJVO stance. It was written in a way the ppl of that time could understand it. They spoke that way, so it was written that way. Now that we no longer speak that way, we need a bible in our vernacular, that better conveys it meanings to us.

When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.[1 Cor. 13:11]

The KJVOnlyists have yet to do this.

How about we just deal with this rationally.

1. If someone is making crazy claims, then debate them and prove them wrong.

2. If you think they're too crazy to debate, you have the option of ignoring them.

3. As a literary work, the KJV is considered as important as the works of Shakespeare.

4. The KJV isn't "old english", it is "early modern english", and I've never had any trouble reading it.

5. If you don't like reading it, don't read it... easy peasy.

6. It isn't rational to attack a piece of classic literature because a few people think it has magical powers.

7. If we were to toss out classic literature because some people believe it has weird magical powers...
we'd need to also toss out the Greek New Testament and the Hebrew Old Testament.

* If you don't like someone's claims, attack the CLAIMS.
* Don't attack some innocent thing they are making the claims ABOUT.

Dec 28, 2016
How about we just deal with this rationally.

1. If someone is making crazy claims, then debate them and prove them wrong.

2. If you think they're too crazy to debate, you have the option of ignoring them.

3. As a literary work, the KJV is considered as important as the works of Shakespeare.

4. The KJV isn't "old english", it is "early modern english", and I've never had any trouble reading it.

5. If you don't like reading it, don't read it... easy peasy.

6. It isn't rational to attack a piece of classic literature because a few people think it has magical powers.

7. If we were to toss out classic literature because some people believe it has weird magical powers...
we'd need to also toss out the Greek New Testament and the Hebrew Old Testament.

* If you don't like someone's claims, attack the CLAIMS.
* Don't attack some innocent thing they are making the claims ABOUT.

Get rid of the KJV, you rid yourself of KJVOnlyism.

#ProblemSOLVED!!!
#TaDa!!

Nov 24, 2017
I am not smart enough to understand the King Jimmy... I simply do don't understand it... I am a pretty intelligent woman with a degree from University. Now this being the most important book in life, should I read what I do not understand, or read what I can understand?
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. (Psalm 19:7)

God gives understanding and wisdom.

Nov 24, 2017
Prove me wrong from the Bible....any Bible. I have stated facts and you? What have you brought to this discussion?

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."
Proverbs 25:2

Nov 24, 2017

#ProblemSOLVED!!!
#TaDa!!
Prove me wrong from the Bible....any Bible. I have stated facts and you? What have you brought to this discussion?

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. (Psalm 19:7)

God gives understanding and wisdom.

Great answer I do not read King Jimmy, in fact I read the Hebrew Tanakh and the Messianic Jewish Bible. ( by the grace of G-d I'm smart enough to read His Language) and the Messianic Jewish Bible.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2016

Your beloved KJV in the 1611 version used footnotes to show that there could be various meanings...

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013

#ProblemSOLVED!!!
#TaDa!!

I have a secret.

I'll whisper it.

Lean really close.

Here it goes...

Sarcasm doesn't actually disprove a logical argument.

Nov 24, 2017
This is getting weirder and weirder....
"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Matthew 10:30

The 111th (37 x 3) occurrence of the word numbered in the KJB.

weirder and weirder? I say the evidence is getting stronger and stronger!

Dec 28, 2016

The only thing you've proved is that you're brainwashed.

The KJV came from 7 newer manuscripts that were from Beza, Tyndale and Erasmus(I think). Tyndale took Erasmus' Greek NT and translated it into English.