If God was withholding healing for His righteousness, why would anyone go to a doctor?
But I do agree on one point. Sickness and disease will be removed when the Kingdom of God comes. I agree.
Mark 1:15 And saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
Mark 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power.”
Why did Jesus say some will not taste of death before the Kingdom comes? Because Holy Spirit came with power.
Here's Paul explaining the Kingdom of God is already here:
1 Co 4:19But I will come to you soon, if the Lord wills, and I will find out not the talk of these arrogant people but their power. 20For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power. 21What do you wish? Shall I come to you with a rod, or with love in a spirit of gentleness?
Even Paul says we need to stop all this talk. And reveal the power of God.
So yes, I agree when the KINGDOM of God is manifested the WILL of God is as well. So while it is God's Will that people be healed it is the POWER Of God that manifests it.
That's why we are commanded to pray like thus:
Matt 6:
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.[SUP][a][/SUP]
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Your kingdom come,
your will be done,[SUP][b][/SUP]
on earth as it is in heaven.
There is sickness on Earth, but not in Heaven. So we are praying for Earth to be like Heaven. Where there is NO sickness.
And the Kingdom of God in Holy Spirit?
Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Which of these Scriptures do you not agree with? I fully realize you are waiting for the Kingdom to come with Jesus, and yes that is true, but that's not why Jesus left. He actually left so that Holy Spirit could COME.
John 16:7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.
So while you think arguing against the things of the Spirit is furthering the Kingdom of God you are actually opposing it. Because the things of the Spirit ARE the Kingdom of God. We are NOT defending ourselves against the enemy, we are ATTACKING and judging the works of the enemy. Or did you not read this Scripture?
Mark 3:22And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “by the prince of demons he casts out the demons.” 23And he called them to him and said to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end. 27But no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house.
What are the goods of the enemy? The CAPTIVES!
28“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, 29but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— 30for they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”
Coming against the Spirit of God is never a good thing.
And in case you think we are still on the defense have you read this?
17And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock[SUP]b[/SUP] I will build my church, and the gates of hell[SUP]c[/SUP] shall not prevail against it.
Gates don't attack. We do.
And here's how we attack.
19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
We've been given the keys to come against the schemes of the enemy. But first we have to SEE what the enemy is doing! The enemy is trying to say, oh if you say it's the enemy you condemn people stuff, NO! It's the enemy not the people. We come against him! In the name of Jesus, we cast out the enemy!
Do you think only the disciples had to come against the enemy? And now suddenly we don't? Because we have a bigger book? Seriously? This entire thing has been twisted!
We are to be PRAYING for the Will of God to manifest here on Earth. That means the Will of God is not ALWAYS being manifested here on Earth. Because if it was, Jesus wouldn't have NEEDED to trick the enemy. And ALL would be saved. It is the enemy who BLINDS the eyes of men from the glorious gospel.
If the WILL of God was fully manifested here on Earth as it is in Heaven, there would be NO sickness.
AND NO! I am not convincing God to heal the sick. I am believing that when HIS WILL is fully manifested (HIS KINGDOM) that people are NOT sick. Because there is NO sickness in Christ. Are we in Christ or not? You say well yes we are in the Spirit, but not in the soul and the flesh. AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.
You say oh we will suffer, did Jesus suffer with sickness? NO. How did Jesus suffer then?
Matt 16:21From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised.
Jesus suffered because of the RELIGIOUS people of His day. And why did they come against Him? Because He made Himself equal with God, they thought He told God what to do, but He didn't HE AGREED WITH GOD'S WILL. And that's why the KINGDOM of God was at hand and within... because it's connected to His Will like I showed you in the Lord's prayer.
WHEN THE ENEMY IS VANQUISHED THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE FULLY MANIFESTED. So why do you think God uses sickness??
Don't you understand Revelation is a picture of the KING and thus the Kingdom of God manifesting. There is no death or sickness? Why because those are ENEMIES not friends of God. God IS Life.
Why do you think JESUS gave the keys of the Kingdom to us? To bind what IS NOT in Heaven and Loose what IS in Heaven? Because the KINGDOM of God IS being manifested here on Earth! THROUGH US! Through HOLY SPIRIT!!!
Don't you understand this Scripture?
Acts 2:17“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Or this one???
Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
Please not this is NOT the new Earth. And the glory of God is already covering the Earth. It is the KNOWLEDGE of His glory that will cover the Earth.
But I do agree on one point. Sickness and disease will be removed when the Kingdom of God comes. I agree.
Mark 1:15 And saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
Mark 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power.”
Why did Jesus say some will not taste of death before the Kingdom comes? Because Holy Spirit came with power.
Here's Paul explaining the Kingdom of God is already here:
1 Co 4:19But I will come to you soon, if the Lord wills, and I will find out not the talk of these arrogant people but their power. 20For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power. 21What do you wish? Shall I come to you with a rod, or with love in a spirit of gentleness?
Even Paul says we need to stop all this talk. And reveal the power of God.
So yes, I agree when the KINGDOM of God is manifested the WILL of God is as well. So while it is God's Will that people be healed it is the POWER Of God that manifests it.
That's why we are commanded to pray like thus:
Matt 6:
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.[SUP][a][/SUP]
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Your kingdom come,
your will be done,[SUP][b][/SUP]
on earth as it is in heaven.
There is sickness on Earth, but not in Heaven. So we are praying for Earth to be like Heaven. Where there is NO sickness.
And the Kingdom of God in Holy Spirit?
Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Which of these Scriptures do you not agree with? I fully realize you are waiting for the Kingdom to come with Jesus, and yes that is true, but that's not why Jesus left. He actually left so that Holy Spirit could COME.
John 16:7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.
So while you think arguing against the things of the Spirit is furthering the Kingdom of God you are actually opposing it. Because the things of the Spirit ARE the Kingdom of God. We are NOT defending ourselves against the enemy, we are ATTACKING and judging the works of the enemy. Or did you not read this Scripture?
Mark 3:22And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “by the prince of demons he casts out the demons.” 23And he called them to him and said to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end. 27But no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house.
What are the goods of the enemy? The CAPTIVES!
28“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, 29but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— 30for they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”
Coming against the Spirit of God is never a good thing.
And in case you think we are still on the defense have you read this?
17And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock[SUP]b[/SUP] I will build my church, and the gates of hell[SUP]c[/SUP] shall not prevail against it.
Gates don't attack. We do.
And here's how we attack.
19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
We've been given the keys to come against the schemes of the enemy. But first we have to SEE what the enemy is doing! The enemy is trying to say, oh if you say it's the enemy you condemn people stuff, NO! It's the enemy not the people. We come against him! In the name of Jesus, we cast out the enemy!
Do you think only the disciples had to come against the enemy? And now suddenly we don't? Because we have a bigger book? Seriously? This entire thing has been twisted!
We are to be PRAYING for the Will of God to manifest here on Earth. That means the Will of God is not ALWAYS being manifested here on Earth. Because if it was, Jesus wouldn't have NEEDED to trick the enemy. And ALL would be saved. It is the enemy who BLINDS the eyes of men from the glorious gospel.
If the WILL of God was fully manifested here on Earth as it is in Heaven, there would be NO sickness.
AND NO! I am not convincing God to heal the sick. I am believing that when HIS WILL is fully manifested (HIS KINGDOM) that people are NOT sick. Because there is NO sickness in Christ. Are we in Christ or not? You say well yes we are in the Spirit, but not in the soul and the flesh. AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.
You say oh we will suffer, did Jesus suffer with sickness? NO. How did Jesus suffer then?
Matt 16:21From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised.
Jesus suffered because of the RELIGIOUS people of His day. And why did they come against Him? Because He made Himself equal with God, they thought He told God what to do, but He didn't HE AGREED WITH GOD'S WILL. And that's why the KINGDOM of God was at hand and within... because it's connected to His Will like I showed you in the Lord's prayer.
WHEN THE ENEMY IS VANQUISHED THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE FULLY MANIFESTED. So why do you think God uses sickness??
Don't you understand Revelation is a picture of the KING and thus the Kingdom of God manifesting. There is no death or sickness? Why because those are ENEMIES not friends of God. God IS Life.
Why do you think JESUS gave the keys of the Kingdom to us? To bind what IS NOT in Heaven and Loose what IS in Heaven? Because the KINGDOM of God IS being manifested here on Earth! THROUGH US! Through HOLY SPIRIT!!!
Don't you understand this Scripture?
Acts 2:17“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Or this one???
Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
Please not this is NOT the new Earth. And the glory of God is already covering the Earth. It is the KNOWLEDGE of His glory that will cover the Earth.