The Kingdom of Heaven/God Is?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 22, 2014
nothing i said is metaphorical nor accepting of any relation at all to 'nirvana' (i.e. no worldly, carnal, or sinful pleasures)
Let's not be foggy in our answers here. Please give me a clear cut answer. Do you believe there is a real place called Heaven? If not, where do you believe God's throne resides? What about the glassy sea?

Jul 22, 2014
MATTHEW 5:5.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

19:28.
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That you which have followed me, in the regeneration
when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones,
judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

PS.37:29.
The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

LUKE 17:21.
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is (within) you.

the NKJV has in the side-bar, (in your midst)

we have to ask ourselves, (was the KINGDOM OF GOD within the Pharisees that were plotting
to later crucify Jesus?

THE APOLOGETICS STUDY BIBLE, among others says that THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AMONG YOU'.
I believe Abraham, select patriarchs, and the Tribulation saints (thru Jesus) will inherit the land Promise in the Millennium here on this Earth after it is purified by fire (sort of similar to the purification of this world by the global flood at one time). Then after the Millennium, those taken up in the Pre-Trib Rapture (both those believers who are in Abraham's Bosom and those believers who are alive) will be bodily resurrected so as to live on a New Eternal Earth with God (Christ) where there will be no more pain, disease, sorrow, or death, etc. For he that shall be first shall be last and he that shall be last shall be first.

john832

May 31, 2013
Yes! Don't go with those who claim the kingdom is over here or over there or in the sky. The kingdom is WITHIN you! There is a difference between ours and HIS righteousness.
A misquote...

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Notice to whom He was speaking? The Pharisees. So, the Kingdom of God is within these guys?

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Better translation...

New International Version
nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

New Living Translation
You won't be able to say, 'Here it is!' or 'It's over there!' For the Kingdom of God is already among you."

Bullinger has this...

within = in the midst of, or, among: i.e. already there in the Person of the King (whose presence marks a kingdom). Greek entos, the same meaning as Greek. en (App-104.), with the plural rendered "among" 115 times in N.T. The same meaning as in Mat_12:28. Joh_1:26.

Jul 22, 2014
I believe Abraham, select patriarchs, and the Tribulation saints (thru Jesus) will inherit the land Promise in the Millennium here on this Earth after it is purified by fire (sort of similar to the purification of this world by the global flood at one time). Then after the Millennium, those taken up in the Pre-Trib Rapture (both those believers who are in Abraham's Bosom and those believers who are alive) will be bodily resurrected so as to live on a New Eternal Earth with God (Christ) where there will be no more pain, disease, sorrow, or death, etc. For he that shall be first shall be last and he that shall be last shall be first.
Side Note:

Just so that there is no confusion, I believe the Pre-Trib Rapture is before the 7 Tribulation (obviously) and before the Millennium (Which is after the 7 year Tribulation).

R

ROSARAJAN

Isaiah 9:6,7

6 For to us a child is born,

to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the greatness of his government and peace

there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

Kingdom of God --perfect King Lord Jesus Christ and His perfect government.