The Last Dalai Lama?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

I don't think Jesus would be happy with a follower of His suggesting that hateful evil tyranny could somehow bring about the belief in the Gospel...
Wouldn't be the first time in history suffering has been used by God.

Joseph and his brothers. (Genesis Joseph that is.)
Pharoah (Hardening the heart)
Jesus(Nailed to a cross)
The house church movement in China (Christianity historically has thrived under persecution)

Just to name a few.

I do not however, for one moment, believe that all governments receive their authority from God, let alone all the time on all matters. (Sorry IQ, you about had me concede this but I recall Hosea mentioning the Israelites picking leaders, and not being endorsed by God)

They're not going to think reincarnation is fake; they're going to believe their leader is elsewhere while their fake leader is a spy for the Chinese government.
I can't help the irrationality of Bhuddism.

May 2, 2011
ever heard of this CULT, DA:?
is this your group?

~ The Nazarene Way ~
The Esoteric Teachings of Jesus and the Nazarene Essenes

I don't have a Cult or Group --- JESUS is --- THE WAY ....

In John (19:19-20) the inscription is explained:
"Pilate also had an inscription written and put on the cross. It
read, 'Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.' Many of the Jews
read this inscription, because the place where Jesus was crucified
was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew, in Latin, and in Greek."

Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, "Write not, 'The
King of the Jews;' but that he said, 'I am King of the Jews'." Pilate
answered, "What I have written I have written."

May 2, 2011
:eek:........Just for your information!!!...... AFRICANS are NOT a religious group!!.....an AFRICAN is one who lives and resides in Africa and who is a CITIZEN OF A COUNTRY that is located on the continent of AFRICA!
Just as you are an AMERICAN, I am an AFRICAN.....

I agree, 'African' is not a religious group. Did anyone say they are?

G

Graybeard

Yes...You basically did, by naming some religions and including Africa with them....post No6:

Islam, Mahayana Buddhism, Baptists, Mormons and Africans all would love Sharia law and
free alms from those forced to worship them whilst they preach their falseness. We need
to see above and beyond this, and not acquiesce to falseness, but call to truth and
righteousness.
why did you do that??

Jan 26, 2009
i come from a country where buddha was born,i agree buddist are peace loving ppl however ther acn only be one way and that is Jesus.
he(Jesus) is the way the truth and the life and any other claimin so is a lier and a theif.

May 2, 2011
i come from a country where buddha was born,i agree buddist are peace loving ppl however ther acn only be one way and that is Jesus.
he(Jesus) is the way the truth and the life and any other claimin so is a lier and a theif.

Amen and Amen. When we see Buddha (Gotama) IN Jesus - we see Jesus, see Buddha in a New WAY -- THE WAY.

A new 8-fold path:

1) the poor in spirit .............................................. - Blessed are those who seek --- HUMILITY, reverence, trust, courage
2) the meek .......................................................... - Blessed are those who seek --- GENTLENESS compassion, Integrity, Respect
3) they who mourn
................................................ - Blessed are those who seek --- COMPASSION (Prudence, Justice)
4) they that hunger and thirst after justice .......
- Blessed are those who seek --- EQUANIMITY
5) the merciful ...................................................... - Blessed are those who seek --- To Be MERCIFUL
6) the clean of heart .............................................
- Blessed are those who seek --- PURITY (in motive)
7) the peacemakers ..............................................
- Blessed are those who seek --- JUSTICE (Generosity, Selflessness)
8) they that suffer persecution for justice' sake
- Blessed are those who seek --- FORTITUDE and PERSEVERANCE

Still, VISA LE MC is a good root that many Churchians and McReligions don't see and thus don't have ...

Feb 24, 2011

This whole post IS NOT about whether Buddhism is correct or not. It's about an oppressive government violating the human rights of a group of people.

Jan 26, 2009
This whole post IS NOT about whether Buddhism is correct or not. It's about an oppressive government violating the human rights of a group of people.
ya i don think anyone should be opressed ba any power,christians or not

May 2, 2011

Sometimes there is a reason for oppression, and a reason for Grace ... we fall from Grace,
when we fall from the Doctrines of The Way.

May 2, 2011
Yes...You basically did, by naming some religions and including Africa with them....post No6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Angel_316

Quote:
Islam, Mahayana Buddhism, Baptists, Mormons and Africans all would love Sharia law and
free alms from those forced to worship them whilst they preach their falseness. We need
to see above and beyond this, and not acquiesce to falseness, but call to truth and
righteousness.
why did you do that??

why did you do that??
Sorry if it was misleading in any way, it says what it says -- Free Alms (or welfare, or
charity) is not reality, not sustainable and should not be offered to false groups or groups
that won't come to the truth of The Way - again, see the Thread in this Forum:

SEALED TIL THE END - BEL AND THE DRAGON

http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/26842-sealed-til-end-bel-dragon.html

G

Graybeard

okay now that makes no sense at all to me, what has that got to do with labeling a continent with religious groups??