[h=2]
The Law.................Faith[/h] (sorry,

couldn't resist........)
The Law……………..Faith
Mi good friend, you have not put the most important scripture about this subject:
[h=3]Matthew 5:17-23[/h]King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]17 [/SUP]Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
[SUP]19 [/SUP]Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[SUP]20 [/SUP]For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
So no one tilde, or dot of the law? now see under you underware and see if you circumcised? do you go to the sinagoge in saturdays, and offer birds in the altar like jesus ordered to the blind/paralitic. (excuse my memory). I am sure the answer is NO.
So what happened?... no a tilde no a dot!
What happenned? .... The law was fullfilled in the cross..... so the law of moses is GONE.