Do you love sin?Did a few of us wake up on the wrong side of the Law this Noon time? Don't make the Blond call in Officer Do Gooder to take care of the mess you are creating......
Yes or no?
Do you love sin?Did a few of us wake up on the wrong side of the Law this Noon time? Don't make the Blond call in Officer Do Gooder to take care of the mess you are creating......
Is there anyone of you,
or anyone among you who
obeys the Law of Jesus Christ
and lives it all the time?
Yes or no?
Is there anyone of you,
or anyone among you who
obeys the Law of Jesus Christ
and lives it all the time?
Yes or no?
I guess I am the only one that ever believed that all things are possible with God.Scripture tells us that "there is no one good...no not one. Our righteousness is as filthy rags to God. Interstingly enough, the filthy rags being referred to is the menstrual cloth. How do you feel now?
The law of Christ is written on the heart.Jackhammer could you please post the law of Jesus from scripture please
Jackhammer could you please post the law of Jesus from scripture please
The law of Christ is written on the heart.
I live it.and you know that from where ? could you please post the scriptures for that statement ? and what is the law that is written on the Heart? ty
You obey these 2 commandments.[SUP]34 [/SUP]Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. [SUP]35 [/SUP]One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: [SUP]36 [/SUP]“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
[SUP]37 [/SUP]Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[SUP][c][/SUP] [SUP]38 [/SUP]This is the first and greatest commandment. [SUP]39 [/SUP]And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[SUP][d][/SUP] [SUP]40 [/SUP]All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
And this is only possible when we choose to follow the Holy Spirit and live by the example He is pressing into our hearts. When we walk by the Spirit we don't fulfill the lust of the flesh but it's a daily struggle, until we die or are raptured into heaven we don't experience complete santification on this side, but justification. We try to live sanctified lives though and allow the Holy Spirit to lead us. Any believer has a newfound built in desire to do so, it just has to be constantly nurtured.
This tactic is not going to work for you.
Really?ok tactic ok I was hoping to see the scriptures to support your statements I thought you who would ask those in here a Q? about the Law Of Jesus would be able to give me the answer from the bible sorry
Note to members:
Am I the only one here who REMEMBERS this M.O. from a past member? Hope not.
This whole thing is so not original....................
Really? So if I prove this you have said is false then what will you do?
Will you live in the law of Christ?
Yes or no?
Really?
I do not believe you.
But here you go...
Galatians 6:2
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
I guess I am the only one that ever believed that all things are possible with God.
Except for all the rest of the children of God.
Note to members:
Am I the only one here who REMEMBERS this M.O. from a past member? Hope not.
This whole thing is so not original....................