You sound like a troll.
Why would you care what anyone other than you, do
Are you a busy body?
Run here and there and stir up trouble?
Has anyone seen "the box trolls" at the theatre?
So sorry about your discouragement.I am really discouraged. I am trying to find some common ground with jack hammer and am wondering if he is a fellow cheese lover.....but he will not answer me. Maybe we could even suggest new kinds of cheese to each other. There are apparently many many kinds of cheese.
I want to sooo badly lol
Is it good?
So sorry about your discouragement.
It was better than I expected. My seven year old and I saw it. Strangely enough....cheese factors into the plot line pretty heavily.![]()
I've been wanting to see it for a while. I'm thinking about taking my baby cousins to go see it .
Do it. It's a cute flick and a good message.
You and who you are calling we, sin without measure.As do we. . . .
Nor do you. .You and who you are calling we, sin without measure.
You and they commit sin one after another from the time you wake up
till the time you go to sleep every day of the week.
None of you live in the law of Christ.
None of you even know what it is.
Would you stake your life and soul on that?Nor do you. .
Would you stake yours on that?Would you stake your life and soul on that?Elin said:Nor do you.JackHammer said:None of you even know what it is.
Yes I would.Would you stake yours on that?
Yes or no?
Either you will honor your own words or you will not honor your own words.
which is it going to be?
It is gross ingratitude to parlay with your soul.Yes I would.Elin said:Would you?JackHammer said:Would you stake your life and soul on that?
Like I have done many many many times already.
They call me the Lord's Champion in heaven
Your turn.
Yea or nay?
Count me out.
Alright how about your life?It is gross ingratitude to parlay with your soul.
Count me out.
Yea or nay?
Time for your meds.Alright how about your life?
Yea or nay?