The Least Commandment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ, and a glorious bodily resurrection of the believer?

Just thought I would ask?
Kind of an Insulting question In a sly way.Whatever your answer to that Question Is then thats my answer.🤨

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Kind of an Insulting question In a sly way.Whatever your answer to that Question Is then thats my answer.🤨
No insult, direct questions

I dont know your belief, I will consider you dont believe in the events below, until you identify otherwise?

Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ, and a glorious bodily resurrection of the believer?

Dec 9, 2011
No insult, direct questions

I dont know your belief, I will consider you dont believe in the events below, until you identify otherwise?

look at my profile.

Dec 9, 2011
Truth7t7
JoinedMay 19, 2020

• Birthday March 20
  • Gender male
  • Marital Status married
  • Spiritual Status Christian
  • When saved 1995
  • Country Flag/NationalityUSACountry (Location)United States
  • Favorite Bible VerseJohn 3:16