THE LIE IN LORDSHIP SALVATION THEORY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
I am questioning your motive and your understanding of people you are accusing
just like I have others who thought they could come in here and do the same

how can I trust you to understand the Bible when you do not even understand those you accuse who tell you they do not believe what you claim

sorry man, I think we are called to expose those who would cause division by bearing false witness against others
Am I alone in thinking these matters . isnt this post about the ' lie of Lordship salvation ' . What group promotes Lordship salvation ?

E

eternally-gratefull

I'm passionately attacking calvinism not Calvinists . I believe Cavinists are my brothers. But I believe Calvinism is completely false .
You can attack Calvinism all you want. I have no issue with that.

But making accusations against Calvinism which are not true. And continuing even after numerous people including calvinists themselves have told you you are wrong must stop

Pick another argument. And use that one they really believe in. Not only will it be better recurved by all and make you not look proud. But it will be more applicable.

That’s called discussion. What your doing is not discussion it is forcing what you THINK is true about people. Which is
Not true on them

A Calvinist did this same stuff and he was called out by many including your new cheerleader

Is it ok for you and not him?

E

eternally-gratefull

Am I alone in thinking these matters . isnt this post about the ' lie of Lordship salvation ' . What group promotes Lordship salvation ?
Parts of many groups. Not all calvinists promote this theology you have been shown this

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

But making accusations against Calvinism which are not true. And continuing even after numerous people including calvinists themselves have told you you are wrong must stop

Pick another argument. And use that one they really believe in. Not only will it be better recurved by all and make you not look proud. But it will be more applicable.

That’s called discussion. What your doing is not discussion it is forcing what you THINK is true about people. Which is
Not true on them

A Calvinist did this same stuff and he was called out by many including your new cheerleader

Gird your loins man . This is the Gospel that we are supposed to defend and contend for . Man up my friend this is serious . Millions of believers are being duped by the system of Calvinism and your going to say nothing ?

E

EleventhHour

Not true on them

Can you show me a post where I have made a disparaging remark about you?

E

eternally-gratefull

Gird your loins man . This is the Gospel that we are supposed to defend and contend for . Man up my friend this is serious . Millions of believers are being duped by the system of Calvinism and your going to say nothing ?
Lying about a people to defend the gospel is ok?

What church do you go to again?

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

Not true on them

Its OK for anyone on here to defend the Gospel and call out false teachings . its better to obey God than men .

E

eternally-gratefull

Its OK for anyone on here to defend the Gospel and call out false teachings . its better to obey God than men .
So it is ok for you to break one of Gods
Commands in order to defend what you think is the gospel

Duly noted

E

eternally-gratefull

More personal attacks , noted .
Personal attack?

News flash when someone calls you out for sin that’s not a personal attack. That’s trying to help you so you can as many call it repent

L

lenna

Some people I think just have this thought that they know others better than they know themselves. I guess it is a God like property that they can read minds of the one they are accusing of certain things? I do not know, but know it is one of the sad things we have to deal with in CC and includes people from all sides
there is nothing to do

most people will read and understand if anyone is bothering to read at this point

L

lenna

Hey we have the Internet, youtube and everything. type in ' calvinism works salvation ' and ' Lordship salvation ' . its crystal clear to those who see calvinism for what it is .

well of course

anywhere and any site except for the actual sites Calvinists have up and where they write about their beliefs and make very plain what they believe

why not try Disney then

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
well of course

anywhere and any site except for the actual sites Calvinists have up and where they write about their beliefs and make very plain what they believe

why not try Disney then
Do you expect a calvinist to have on their websites " the errors of Lordship Salvation " ?

L

lenna

I am questioning your motive and your understanding of people you are accusing
just like I have others who thought they could come in here and do the same

how can I trust you to understand the Bible when you do not even understand those you accuse who tell you they do not believe what you claim

sorry man, I think we are called to expose those who would cause division by bearing false witness against others

he only joined this past Tuesday?

not even a week here?

bet they just throw out the welcome mat whenever he shows up :sneaky:

I'm done with it. people can read for themselves and make their own decision

as it is, I am positive the Calvinists know what they believe whether or not he thinks so

deliberately ignoring the actual proof from actual Calvinists and repeating the same error over and over is like catching water in a sieve and he is welcome to it

L

lenna

not going to stop. it would mean changing his worldview and he's got that all tucked away

not worth it

a week or so ago it was someone else and something else

not a hill to die on. Calvinists don't care anyway; they are elect and cannot loose salvation but they can watch someone jumping up and down and telling them something else and I don't think they care because they know better

frankly I don't care either. sometimes you have to leave people to joust at windmills

E

eternally-gratefull

Do you expect a calvinist to have on their websites " the errors of Lordship Salvation " ?
No but we do expect them to post what they believe as most churches do

If you can’t find it in their website. Don’t believe it because you see it on youtube

E

eternally-gratefull

he only joined this past Tuesday?

not even a week here?

bet they just throw out the welcome mat whenever he shows up :sneaky:

I'm done with it. people can read for themselves and make their own decision

as it is, I am positive the Calvinists know what they believe whether or not he thinks so

deliberately ignoring the actual proof from actual Calvinists and repeating the same error over and over is like catching water in a sieve and he is welcome to it
Maybe some
If them are getting what they dish out? We had a Few hard core Calvinist here do the same thing to us. And they like this person refused to repent

Who knows.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
No but we do expect them to post what they believe as most churches do

If you can’t find it in their website. Don’t believe it because you see it on youtube
I think the only way you will understand what I'm saying is when you see it for yourself. That's all I can really say on the issue of calvinism. it took years for me to finally see the errors .

E

eternally-gratefull

I think the only way you will understand what I'm saying is when you see it for yourself. That's all I can really say on the issue of calvinism. it took years for me to finally see the errors .
I can only see it for myself if it is true

There is a lot of Calvinism I hate. But I am not going to accuse them of something that is not true. That would reflect on me and my character

And ps. I do Consider them (well most of them) my brother and sister No one has shown me that I should do otherwise

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
I can only see it for myself if it is true

There is a lot of Calvinism I hate. But I am not going to accuse them of something that is not true. That would reflect on me and my character

And ps. I do Consider them (well most of them) my brother and sister No one has shown me that I should do otherwise
The heart should be towards our brothers and sisters to help them . If you believe something is false and just don't say anything to fellow believers which is more hateful?