The Life of FireHEart

  • Thread starter Thread starter FireHeart
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FireHeart

Guest
So I am making a blog not sure if I am going to make another we will just see how this blogging turns out. I struggle a lot more so than I thought I would, If I could explain my lifes struggling I would liken it as being in a desert having to fight my way through enemies to reach the paradise of the oasis at the other side of the desert.
In particular I have a trial coming that is very near and is very hard to deal with, basically im in a no win situation. I mean I literally cannot win this fight, but I have a di9fferent view of it than I would have earlier in my faith. Im not afraid of it because I have my hope and faith in God. Im actually sort of grateful for it as It will make me stronger, this isnt the first time I dealt with this situation either. Oh no I went through hell I continued to fall and break down but I always got back up to fight.

Believe me this is something that only God can help me with but he allows me to suffer through it knowing I cant win without his help. But why? Why would such a loving Father let his child suffer so in a war he cant win? I'll tell you why, because its a test. He wants to see who I will put my faith and trust in he wants to see if even going through so much hell will I still seek his heart and continue to love him with a fiery passion. I admit that I truly wish I didnt have to go through what I did and still have to but I noticed how after I went through it I was so much stronger.

So dont run away from your fiery trials, run into them heart ablaze fighting with everything you've got and trust in God. no matter how many times you fall as long as you get back up again you will become strong and you will win