The lockdowns accomplished absolutely nothing!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
i really don't like to shop online, especially if it's 1 or 2 things from walmart because the shipping sometimes is more than the item; however twice in the past 3 months we have done so (and ended up shopping around their site to find other stuff we might need/want that we could think off just to make the shipping worth it or meet the free shipping quota) simply because I got there and yes, there was a line outside with an approximate wait time of 1 1/2- 2 hours.......
so yes, by us they have been doing so.
I don't know what they are doing now since our stay at home orders just lifted.
In what country do you live?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
A bank has every right to research this matter since everything said by the so-called experts has been either wrong or bogus. Banks have been seriously affected in that there are now a huge number of defaults on loans, credit cards etc. People need to know the truth.
Mostly agree, but I'd go a step further. The governments and the banks worked hand-in-glove, because they knew the day-of-reckoning was coming for their debt-based financial system. This Covid-1984 bogeyman was set up so governments and banks could wring their hands and blame an imaginary virus, rather than admitting to the people they'd been the lead conspirators in a world-wide Ponzi scheme that spanned generations.

Sep 13, 2018
Mostly agree, but I'd go a step further. The governments and the banks worked hand-in-glove, because they knew the day-of-reckoning was coming for their debt-based financial system. This Covid-1984 bogeyman was set up so governments and banks could wring their hands and blame an imaginary virus, rather than admitting to the people they'd been the lead conspirators in a world-wide Ponzi scheme that spanned generations.
I agree. When interest rates were out the roof . The Fed's bailed out the banks. Instead of helping the people with 16% mortgages and after all was said and done. The banks were back to normal,
the banks took our homes! that was B.S.....

Sep 13, 2018
By the way, Where is it. That would have opened the doors for everyone! Even me!
He did'nt get the memo? you better post it! you found something that would save the President!!! LOl

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
1. go to goggle.

2. type in " 500 doctors send letter to trump".

3. read letter.

4. make your own decision as to the contents of the letter.

Sep 13, 2018
1. go to goggle.

3. read letter.

Nah, I just watch the world news. Lol...

Sep 13, 2018
1. go to goggle.

3. read letter.

I hav'nt even seen this in "Fox New's"

Jul 20, 2019
G

Godsgirl83

You do know that the "stay at home" order's still allowed you to go grocery shopping...
yes, I never said otherwise.
go reread:
DWR asked me:

Have you really noticed anyone being turned away, or are all being allowed in?
and I replied about whether people are being turned away, NOTICE I said NOTHING about not being able to go grocery shopping.

i really don't like to shop online, especially if it's 1 or 2 things from walmart because the shipping sometimes is more than the item; however twice in the past 3 months we have done so (and ended up shopping around their site to find other stuff we might need/want that we could think off just to make the shipping worth it or meet the free shipping quota) simply because I got there and yes, there was a line outside with an approximate wait time of 1 1/2- 2 hours.......
so yes, by us they have been doing so.
I don't know what they are doing now since our stay at home orders just lifted.
in fact if you want to go further back you'll see I posted about WHY Walmart was allowed to stay open while stores (like Hobby Lobby) that carry things Walmart also carries were told to close, because Walmart carries groceries and therefore deemed essential.

walmart has been deemed "essential" and allowed to stay open because they have the (large-for those around the world who don't have a walmart, think in terms of close to half the store-) grocery section......
many people rely on that and get their food from walmart.
and to answer you on this:
You do know that the "stay at home" order's still allowed you to go grocery shopping...
of course I know this.......
who do you think does the shopping round here (hubs and the kids? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: oh wouldn't that be something- we'd have nothing but cookies, chips, and other junk food in the house)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
have you read the letter that the 500 doctors wrote to trump yet??
I have already posted it on this thread. It looks like the President is ignoring all the up-to-date information that contradicts the falsehoods which have been promoted around the lockdowns. There should be a uniformly national reversal of those policies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
"The science of the coronavirus is not disputed. It is well documented and openly admitted:

• Most people won’t get the virus.
  • Most of the people who get it won’t display symptoms.
  • Most of the people who display symptoms will only be mildly sick.
  • Most of the people with severe symptoms will never be critically ill.
  • And most of the people who get critically ill will survive.
This is borne out by the numerous serological studies which show, again and again, that the infection fatality ratio is on par with flu. There is no science – and increasingly little rational discussion – to justify the lockdown measures and overall sense of global panic."

WHICH MEANS THAT THE PANIC AND FEAR-MONGERING WERE DELIBERATE PLOYS TO DESTROY ECONOMIES AND PEOPLE.

And all the conspirators should now be arrested and prosecuted. A brave Italian woman who happens to be in their legislature has publicly called for the arrest of Bill Gates. Why has Bill Barr not followed through? Not just with Gates but with all the conspirators?

Sep 13, 2018
Trump has absolutely no problem spueing out lies. I want to here him say this. Why won't he. Or Fox for that matter?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Trump has absolutely no problem spueing out lies. I want to here him say this. Why won't he. Or Fox for that matter?
all politicians lie and pivot and flip flop.

however, trump does it far less than most.

and this is what you anti- trumpers do- first you said there was no letter from 500 doctors, then you said you could not find it, then when pointed out to you numerous times, you now say you want trump to mention it.

layers upon layers of self-deception to keep yourself trapped in your own paradigm.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
oh, and i have no issue on anyone criticizing trump, i have several, but they need to be real, not what the media tells you to criticize..