The Look-a-Like Challenge

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Wait... when did this become the Ugly Grace thread? Ugly Grace? Hmm... sounds like a band name. *scurry's off to metal thread.
 
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjIzNzIxMzk3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTI4NTgxMDE@._V1._SX640_SY479_.jpg[\img]

Who's avatar looks like this?
 
YEAH, I DID IT, I POSTED A PICTURE. I'm coming for you TinTin. Ha ha ha!
 
image.jpg

Come on people. Am I the only one who sees these likenesses?
 
Here's one
images



Another one. Not the same person.
glaciusKI3early.jpg
 
Whose avatars are all these people supposed to look like?! I'm terrible at this. I just see jellyfish everywhere.
 
Whose avatars are all these people supposed to look like?! I'm terrible at this. I just see jellyfish everywhere.

Well, to be fair I forgot to mention one of the two I posted are missing a pair of glasses. Again, not saying which one.
 
Whose avatars are all these people supposed to look like?! I'm terrible at this. I just see jellyfish everywhere.

Here you go:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 21
Wow, that's pretty impressive!! O.O You are GOOD at this stuff!!

I remember the first time that I heard a sermon at my current church. When the pastor walked up to the pulpit, and his mannerisms during the sermon, it all struck me as something that I had seen before. It finally hit me, he had the same walk and gestures as Robin Williams. I actually shared that with his wife.

It might be my photographic memory. I just hated not finding the exact poses of the celebrities that went with the avatars.
 
I remember the first time that I heard a sermon at my current church. When the pastor walked up to the pulpit, and his mannerisms during the sermon, it all struck me as something that I had seen before. It finally hit me, he had the same walk and gestures as Robin Williams. I actually shared that with his wife.

It might be my photographic memory. I just hated not finding the exact poses of the celebrities that went with the avatars.

This. Is your super power. -.-