T
tlims
Guest
The Lord is my shepherd, he hears me when I cry
Though I may wander away from the flock, he is always close by
He knows all of my needs
And he rewards me according to my deeds
I shall always hope and trust in him
For he is the one who cleansed me from my sin
He never leaves me all alone
He longs to call me to his Throne
Though we wait for his return here on earth
His Word tells us he’s coming soon for his church
Thank you Jesus for your Precious Blood
Forever in my heart shall it Flood
Though I may wander away from the flock, he is always close by
He knows all of my needs
And he rewards me according to my deeds
I shall always hope and trust in him
For he is the one who cleansed me from my sin
He never leaves me all alone
He longs to call me to his Throne
Though we wait for his return here on earth
His Word tells us he’s coming soon for his church
Thank you Jesus for your Precious Blood
Forever in my heart shall it Flood