The Lord is our Shepard

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Thank you Jesus for looking over us.

We are so thankful you are on the mountain of God watching over us.

All is well, and we love you dearly.

Shalom,

Your beloved children

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Psalm 121

" I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."

A number of miracles occurred one day upon a West Virginia mountain. This came to mind while I was up there. When I returned to my car that night. I pushed scan on the radio and immediately it stopped on this passage that was read as the intro to a song. The chorus repeated what I shouted while on the ridge earlier. I will never forget what God did for me that day.

Thank you Lord. ...😔

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
It's a long story, a couple chapters of the book. I won't go into details now, but your post reminded me of that day.
This is the first thing I heard when I got back safely to my car.

Thank You Father.
I love you.
🥺

H

HopeinHim4ever

It's a long story, a couple chapters of the book. I won't go into details now, but your post reminded me of that day.
This is the first thing I heard when I got back safely to my car.

Thank You Father.
I love you.
🥺
I love that song. What an amazing testimony.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
We are His sheep, and we are the graceful sheep of His flock!
Welcome to the forum SilverFox7.
Thank you for the good reminder of The 23 rd Psalm and the beginning of 121.
I hope you are blessed here. Feel free to call on me anytime for prayer.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

From Psalm 145:14-17
:)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I love that song. What an amazing testimony.
If you remind me, I'll fill you in on the details some time. A series of impossible challenges led to a series of miracles.
That song was a gift from the Lord when I returned. He spoke to me through the Bible verses, the truth of that specific song and what I said to the Lord on the ridge as He echoed back in the chorus.

H

HopeinHim4ever

If you remind me, I'll fill you in on the details some time. A series of impossible challenges led to a series of miracles.
That song was a gift from the Lord when I returned. He spoke to me through the Bible verses, the truth of that specific song and what I said to the Lord on the ridge as He echoed back in the chorus.
Yes I'd love to hear it sometime.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Not at all. Just appreciation to our awesome God!
Welcome to the site. I was just joking with Magenta. If you look closely at her artwork you will see she graciously used her talents to commemorate my favorite verse and was kind enough to include my name. Blesses me every time I see it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Welcome to the site. I was just joking with Magenta. If you look closely at her artwork you will see she graciously used her talents to commemorate my favorite verse and was kind enough to include my name. Blesses me every time I see it.
I did recently think to remove the dedication, and I hope if I eventually do, you will not feel slighted in any way . :)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I did recently think to remove the dedication, and I hope if I eventually do, you will not feel slighted in any way . :)
Actually, I'm fine with that. Don't want to rob God of any glory.
Besides, it's a temporal name. I get a new one in glory.