The Mahdi is the Antichrist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

I see it all around me and the last three popes have bowed to and kissed the Koran which is very symbolic of Rome being placed under Islam....and the current poop is seeking to unify all three monotheistic religions under one banner....including a reunification of the Western and Eastern branches if Catholicism.....including the fringe so called Christian religions......it is coming and coming fast
Well now, there is a theory that the Catholic Church (Jesuits) actually were behind the formation of this false religion for political purposes.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Jackson, the term "antichrist" is used in different ways....John is using the term to refer to false teachers.
Mohammad, buddha, is also false teacher, I do not know If every false teacher antichrist.

Seem to me John specified for the one that went out from us.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think Paul was referring to those jewish people who didnt believe. The pharisees were the ones that persecuted the believrs the most. 'Out From US, 'meaning from Israel? He wasnt meaning gentiles was he? And I dont know if he meant the church cos church is actually made up of those called believers.

You can debate this till the cows come home but thing is hes not clear who he meant, he doesnt name any names.

Anyway was thinking if the OP posted this in the Arab christian forum maybe they might get some insightful responses from those who have a muslim background.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
1 John 2

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

I do not think the antichrist from muslim.

Verse 18 say even now are there many antichrist

It is mean antichrist start exist in John time, It was first century.

Muslim born at
Despite concerns about the reliability of early sources, most historians believe that Islam originated in Mecca and Medina at the start of the 7th century, approximately 600 years after the founding of Christianity.

End quote

So John do not point out to muslim.

Verse 19 basically say they went out from us but not one of us

So antichrist is pretending christian, or act like Christian islam not pretending christian at all.

More like catholic

Think about this for a moment,,Christianity was new at that time,,,Judaism was not,,,John Jewish also he means out from us(Jewish,not Chistians),,,,

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I think Paul was referring to those jewish people who didnt believe. The pharisees were the ones that persecuted the believrs the most. 'Out From US, 'meaning from Israel? He wasnt meaning gentiles was he? And I dont know if he meant the church cos church is actually made up of those called believers.

You can debate this till the cows come home but thing is hes not clear who he meant, he doesnt name any names.

Anyway was thinking if the OP posted this in the Arab christian forum maybe they might get some insightful responses from those who have a muslim background.
So you believe antichrist from jews that do not believe in Jesus or from islam

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Think about this for a moment,,Christianity was new at that time,,,Judaism was not,,,John Jewish also he means out from us(Jewish,not Chistians),,,,
But John teach Jesus teaching and John talk to Christian, so we mean he and his follower, not jews that are non believer

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So you believe antichrist from jews that do not believe in Jesus or from islam
The Antichrist must be a Jew, coming to the Jews as their "true" Messiah. He must have full access to the future temple in Jerusalem.

Dec 12, 2013
You guys insisting he MUST BE Jew are denying the fact that GOD DELUDES ALL THAT WILL NOT RECIEVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH......and they will receive WHOMEVER IT IS REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED OR NATIONALITY....!!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The Antichrist must be a Jew, coming to the Jews as their "true" Messiah. He must have full access to the future temple in Jerusalem.
If the jews believe their future messiah is having access to the temple in the same spot where the temple used to be which is now where the dome of the rock is, then he must have some connections to Islam in some way. Wouldnt you agree?

The muslims believe that spot is where abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac. The same as what jews and christians believe because islam does accept much of the history of the old testament but from ishamel and esau's perspective. Remember esaus descendants became the edomites, which surround israel to this day.

Theyve put the dome of the rock there because muslims believe thats where muhammed made his night journey on a winged horse...according to the koran.

There aren't any modern day connections to the vatican in jerusalem that I know of certainly not the site of the former temple. The pope wouldnt set himself up there he doesnt need to hes already got the vatican as his 'holy see' ...only recognised by catholics, certainly no jews worship at the vatican. They still go and pray at the wailing wall at the temple mount.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
But John teach Jesus teaching and John talk to Christian, so we mean he and his follower, not jews that are non believer
Revelation 13:18(the man of sins name is spelled using Greek letters/alphabet),he's born and named in a place that uses Greek(not his race,but his nationality and language group).

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You guys insisting he MUST BE Jew are denying the fact that GOD DELUDES ALL THAT WILL NOT RECIEVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH......and they will receive WHOMEVER IT IS REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED OR NATIONALITY....!!
When you study out the matter fully, you will arrive at the same conclusion from Scripture. He cannot sit in the temple of God calling himself God unless he has full access as a Jew. And there are other indicators also in Daniel.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If the jews believe their future messiah is having access to the temple in the same spot where the temple used to be which is now where the dome of the rock is, then he must have some connections to Islam in some way. Wouldnt you agree?
We simply do not know how the Dome of the Rock will feature in the future. But it is quite possible that the Antichrist may present the False Prophet as the Mahdi. Muslims believe that Isa (Jesus) will be present on earth along with the Mahdi. And the Antichrist will claim to be Christ.

cc4

May 21, 2019
The letter J dident exist 500 years ago.
Jesus is a false name and is the image of Cesare Borgia and is the Antichrist. The true name is Yahoosha!
Anti means "instead off" Jesus is instead of Yahoosha, Not "opposite to" as many think anti means today. The true name and true doctrines have been taken out of the bible and misinterpreted. Im not saying that Yahoosha dident do all those things in the year 30 A.D, im saying that they have twisted hes words and made an image of him who aint true.

Read up on Cesare Borgia and hes father Pope Alexander IV and what they did in the 1500-1600.
https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2017/01/cesare-borgia-jesus.jpg

When you translate directly from paleo hebrew who they spoke in the days of Moses you get Yahooah and Yahoosha.
When they wrote in coptic or greek back in the days they still used the paleo hebrew letters for the name as you can see here.

https://hscdn-halleluyahscript.netdna-ssl.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dss-574x321.jpg

The letter J dident even exist 500 years ago. So Jesus cant have been hes name.

John 5:43
"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own NAME, him ye will receive."
Yahoosha came in hes fathers name Yahooah and we dosent receive him in hes true NAME, but all the false names those we cling too. Thats whay on the last day all christans and other false religions will say...

John 5:43 King James Version (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Hes is coming in hes father name and we dont recive him, but if a false messiah comes in hes own name we do. And that is exactly what have happend.
Jesus comming in hes fathers name god? It dosent make sence.
But Yahoosha comming in the name of Yahooah does make sene and are te true savior.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

There you have your strong delution and the whole world belive the lie.

2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

And it i written that satan shall apear as a angel of light and so he does as the imposter jesus who have the face of Cesare Borgia. And through him the world have been decived to belive that the ten commandments are done away with.

Matthew 7:21-23
"22 Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy NAME? and in thy NAME have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

On the day of judgement he tell everyone who use the name of error to go away from him becourse it dosent mather what you do in jesus name, becourse it is the wrong name. And he will answer those who use it to go away becourse he dosent know them.

Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved"
There is only ONE true name and it dosent change! And that is Yahoosha!
Jesus is a false image and satan in disquise.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
"14 And no marvel; for SATAN himself is TRANSFORMED into an ANGEL OF LIGHT.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Tody all christians think that the commandments are done away with and that you dont have to do anything to recive ethernal glory.
Thats why he is called the lawless one, the one without law. Can you name on church who keep the ten commandments today? He is the lawless one.
Just by calling him Jesus we break the first 3 commandments! Remember the story in Exodus 32 with the golden calf? No images of him not even to hes glory, if Moses had not intervene he would have killed all isralites on the spot for making one idol to hes glory.
All jesus staues and pictures are the same as the golden calf.
He have become merchendise and idol worship. And its even written in the bible that this should happend.

2 Peter 2:2-3
"2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make MERCHANDISE of you:"

Hes true name is Yahoosha and hes commandments and the feast is still binding today!

Names dosent change with language.
Russias president is Vladimir Putin in Russia, hes name here in sweden are Vladimir Putin and in the USA they say Vladimir Putin. We dosent change hes name to Viktor Petersson here in sweden becourse we speak swedish.

One thing is sure and that is that a person get angry when you say the wrong name to them, once you can get away whit but continue to do it and they get mad.
We are created in hes image and dont you think it is the same for him?

ACTS 4.12. For there is none other name under heaven Given where by men must be saved. YHWH = Yahooah

From the Apocalypse of Peter
"And they will cleave to the NAME of a dead man, thinking that they will become pure. But they will become greatly defiled and they will fall into a NAME of ERROR, and into the hand of an evil, cunning man and a manifold dogma, and they will be ruled without law."

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014

Seem to me in this post you tend to believe that antichrist from non Christian jew

The muslims believe that spot is where abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac. The same as what jews and christians believe because islam does accept much of the history of the old testament but from ishamel and esau's perspective. Remember esaus descendants became the edomites, which surround israel to this day.

Theyve put the dome of the rock there because muslims believe thats where muhammed made his night journey on a winged horse...according to the koran.

There aren't any modern day connections to the vatican in jerusalem that I know of certainly not the site of the former temple. The pope wouldnt set himself up there he doesnt need to hes already got the vatican as his 'holy see' ...only recognised by catholics, certainly no jews worship at the vatican. They still go and pray at the wailing wall at the temple mount.
Than this post, you more like believe AC from islam

U

UnderGrace

Is this an ethnic Jew, religious Jew or someone from the bloodline of one of the tribes?

If he is a descendant how would we know?

Mar 28, 2016
Is this an ethnic Jew, religious Jew or someone from the bloodline of one of the tribes?

If he is a descendant how would we know?
I would think from the "time of reformation" (it is finished) and he gave up the Ghost . . . . This is when the government of God was restored to a previous time period . Then the bloodline had lost its affect as a shadow .The last person in the genealogy of the seed Christ was the Son of man Jesus as the generation of Christ. The generation of believers.

Un-believers war after the flesh . They must they walk by sight after the things seen .(wrestle against flesh and blood).

He livingly commands us not to wrestles against flesh and blood as the temporal things seen .

If he was not prepared to give us the power as the treasure we are freely given in theses earthen bodies he simply would no command we walk (understand) according to our calling not what the eyes see

In regard to your question. . . If he is a descendant how would we know? I would offer They have no faith that comes from believing the God who wrote his living will with his finger. but are seeking the witness of the flesh for some reason.

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new 2 Corinthians 5: 16-17

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Is this an ethnic Jew, religious Jew or someone from the bloodline of one of the tribes? If he is a descendant how would we know?
The term "Assyrian" has been applied to the Antichrist.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt. (Isa 10:24)

That this is a prophecy of the future is seen in verse 12: Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

Assyria was in modern Iraq. So he could well be a Jew from Iraq and able to trace his ancestry back to Jacob. He will be empowered by Satan and have supernatural powers to deceive.

Dec 12, 2013
When you study out the matter fully, you will arrive at the same conclusion from Scripture. He cannot sit in the temple of God calling himself God unless he has full access as a Jew. And there are other indicators also in Daniel.
This is an idiotic response pal....I have been studying it OUT FOR 32 YEARS........and do you think there are not Jews that have folded in under Islam....take the bag off your head or out of the sand!!

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The term "Assyrian" has been applied to the Antichrist.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt. (Isa 10:24)

That this is a prophecy of the future is seen in verse 12: Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

Assyria was in modern Iraq. So he could well be a Jew from Iraq and able to trace his ancestry back to Jacob. He will be empowered by Satan and have supernatural powers to deceive.
I do not know If this verse say antichrist from assyria