the verse
**As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”** end
"IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MARY CHOOSING THE BEST. WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD I'VE PREPARED? DID YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH PREPARING IT, JUST FOR YOU? WHAT ABOUT THAT NICE SOFT SOFA YOU'RE SITTING ON I'VE DUST IT OFF? LORD DO'NT YOU CARE? I'VE BEEN DOING IT ALL FOR YOU AND MARY HAS NOW CHOSEN THE BEST?" IF I WERE MARTHA I WOUL'DVE ASK JESUS THAT QUESTION.
IN MARTHA'S SIDE, SHE WAS DOING IT FOR JESUS, SHE WAS DOING IT TO SERVE HIM, SHE HAD GOOD INTENTIONS, BUT FELT LIKE NO ONE EVEN CARED. BUT HEEEEEEYYY!!!
JESUS, DIDNT SAY HE DOES'NT CARE. THIS IS MY POINT..
YOUV'VE BEEN DEALING WITH MANY PREPARATIONS IN YOUR LIFE, YOU'VE BEEN BUSY DOING THINGS FOR YOURSELF, FOR YOUR FAMILY AND SPECIALLY FOR GOD AND FELT LIKE YOU'RE TIRED AND STILL THERE'S NO ONE YOU THINK OF EVEN CARED. NO NO NO, YOU'RE WRONG. GOD DOES, HE SEES YOU AND LOVES YOU.
THAT'S WHY HE WANNA REMIND YOU TO LOOK AT WHAT MARY HAS DONE. AFTER ALL THOSE BUSY THINGS, THOSE HARD WORKS, THERE IS STILL A VACANT SEAT FOR YOU TO REST ON HIS GRACE.
REMEMBER: WETHER YOU CHOOSE WHAT MARY HAS CHOSEN OR HAVE THOSE MARTHA MOMENTS, IT DOESNT HAVE ANY DIFFERENCE, HE STILL CARES. BUT WHAT HE WANTS, IS YOUR HEART.
**As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”** end
"IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MARY CHOOSING THE BEST. WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD I'VE PREPARED? DID YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH PREPARING IT, JUST FOR YOU? WHAT ABOUT THAT NICE SOFT SOFA YOU'RE SITTING ON I'VE DUST IT OFF? LORD DO'NT YOU CARE? I'VE BEEN DOING IT ALL FOR YOU AND MARY HAS NOW CHOSEN THE BEST?" IF I WERE MARTHA I WOUL'DVE ASK JESUS THAT QUESTION.
IN MARTHA'S SIDE, SHE WAS DOING IT FOR JESUS, SHE WAS DOING IT TO SERVE HIM, SHE HAD GOOD INTENTIONS, BUT FELT LIKE NO ONE EVEN CARED. BUT HEEEEEEYYY!!!
JESUS, DIDNT SAY HE DOES'NT CARE. THIS IS MY POINT..
YOUV'VE BEEN DEALING WITH MANY PREPARATIONS IN YOUR LIFE, YOU'VE BEEN BUSY DOING THINGS FOR YOURSELF, FOR YOUR FAMILY AND SPECIALLY FOR GOD AND FELT LIKE YOU'RE TIRED AND STILL THERE'S NO ONE YOU THINK OF EVEN CARED. NO NO NO, YOU'RE WRONG. GOD DOES, HE SEES YOU AND LOVES YOU.
THAT'S WHY HE WANNA REMIND YOU TO LOOK AT WHAT MARY HAS DONE. AFTER ALL THOSE BUSY THINGS, THOSE HARD WORKS, THERE IS STILL A VACANT SEAT FOR YOU TO REST ON HIS GRACE.
REMEMBER: WETHER YOU CHOOSE WHAT MARY HAS CHOSEN OR HAVE THOSE MARTHA MOMENTS, IT DOESNT HAVE ANY DIFFERENCE, HE STILL CARES. BUT WHAT HE WANTS, IS YOUR HEART.