O
LOL..I love how everyone pairs me up with rough crazy looking women...lol,I think you'd all be shocked at the famous women I do find attractive. At least Uma's kinda cool in Kill Bill. She certainly kicks some buns there.Ok, so here are some that I came up with...
Tintin - Colbie Caillat
View attachment 46934
ITore - Uma Thurman
View attachment 46935
Zao - Taylor Swift
View attachment 46936
JimJimmers - Kimberly Perry
View attachment 46937
Rachel - Logan Lerman
View attachment 46938
Error - Joshua Jackson
View attachment 46939
Violakat - Hugh Jackman
View attachment 46940
LOL..I love how everyone pairs me up with rough crazy looking women...lol,I think you'd all be shocked at the famous women I do find attractive. At least Uma's kinda cool in Kill Bill. She certainly kicks some buns there.
Can I trade Taylor Swift for Kimberly Perry?
OceanGrl gets Shia Lebeouf
Well, at least he's cute... a little angry, but cute and better than the biebs. I remember when he was on Even Stevens, he was so funny looking in that when he was younger.
♥ Zaoman & Jennifer Love Hewitt ♥
View attachment 46945
whatever, do I get Kimberly Perry now?
Wait a minute, Lil. Sorry I'm not up-to-date on teenage pops stars but... didn't someone try to set you up with Justin Bieber and you wanted to slap them for it?
What's the difference between The Biebs and this guy? They look identical.
Just curious!![]()
Thanks, OceanGrl. I've never even heard of Colbie Caillat. She looks very pretty but what's her personality like?
Sorry Ocean...It's tough to outdo the J to the L to the H !!!!!Haha, fair enough.
haha Stilly and Trilogic have teased about me wanting to date him XD but nooo not me![]()
Biebs:
![]()
Niall:
![]()
Also, Bieber is Canadian. Niall is Irish. So he has an awesome accent. Thus making him MUCH cooler.![]()