Until about the age of 16, I didn't like my name It is very strange and rare and didn't understand why out of my 3 brothers and sisters, I was given an unusual name.
But after growing up, I realized how much meaning my mom had put into it
My name is Bogdana, It means God-given. My name literally consists of two words: "God" and "given".
Sometimes I can tell unbelieving people about God when I give my name, because they are always surprised and want to know what it means and why I was given that name.
But most often people are surprised why my name is Bogdana, since it is originally a male name, haha
Sometimes I feel that a name affects my life, I feel like a special daughter of God, I look back on my life and realize that my whole life is a gift from God
naturally, I understand that all of this is not only because of the name, but I am sure that, for the most part, names influence a person's character and life.
Does your name affect your life, or have you had funny stories related to your name?
P.S. By the way, don't judge my grammar too harshly, as English is not my native language, and I'm still learning it (although it's been going on for a lifetime). I have to use a translator to communicate, but I'm more eloquent in my native language
But after growing up, I realized how much meaning my mom had put into it
My name is Bogdana, It means God-given. My name literally consists of two words: "God" and "given".
Sometimes I can tell unbelieving people about God when I give my name, because they are always surprised and want to know what it means and why I was given that name.
But most often people are surprised why my name is Bogdana, since it is originally a male name, haha
Sometimes I feel that a name affects my life, I feel like a special daughter of God, I look back on my life and realize that my whole life is a gift from God
Does your name affect your life, or have you had funny stories related to your name?
P.S. By the way, don't judge my grammar too harshly, as English is not my native language, and I'm still learning it (although it's been going on for a lifetime). I have to use a translator to communicate, but I'm more eloquent in my native language