The Millennium is a Pharisee Doctrine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 17, 2020
So, where do you see the kingdom yet?
I know I am born again and I cant see it.
At the other Hand the 1000 years then already has gone.
Jesus says only the born again can see it. Scripture points it out to you if you are born again.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Jesus says only the born again can see it. Scripture points it out to you if you are born again.
So, then tell me about it, because you seems to see it.

Mar 28, 2016
And they shall look on him in the resurrection of the dead at the end of the world. People look at those they are killing so they can kill them. The significance is that they look at him in the resurrection.
That ressurection has occurred .Before he left he left clear instructions. The one time demonstration of the father and Son is over.

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 2 Corinthians 5:16

Keeping in context to the prescription to find the understanding of the parable the proper prescription is given as the last verse in the previous chapter the context.. That tool for rightly dividing must be used. Then we can find the gospel understanding. God is not a man.

He is the Spirit that we have as a treasure of His power in these bodies of death giving us a living hope beyond the grave. We are the temple the defender of the faith that works to defend us. We put on the armor and keep it on.

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are
temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
They hadn't killed him yet at his first coming. It's at the resurrection they will look on him after killing him.

“And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, The spirit of grace and of supplications: And they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, And they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, And shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.” Zechariah 12:10 (KJV 1900)
Throwing random scripures out there is only making you look more desperate.

1) Either every eye DID see him (including the Jews) at 70AD (absolutely did not happen no way no how).

2) Every eye SHALL see him yet future....and this also has not happened yet. But it will, and very soon now.

Please reject your heresy and recieve the Truth that so many here are providing, that being the premillenial doctrine of the Kingdom of Jesus on this earth yet future.

Jan 17, 2020
Throwing random scripures out there is only making you look more desperate.

1) Either every eye DID see him (including the Jews) at 70AD (absolutely did not happen no way no how).

2) Every eye SHALL see him yet future....and this also has not happened yet. But it will, and very soon now.

Please reject your heresy and recieve the Truth that so many here are providing, that being the premillenial doctrine of the Kingdom of Jesus on this earth yet future.
Face it, the born again can see the Kingdom Jesus preached, the rest cannot. Nor care to.

Jan 17, 2020
That ressurection has occurred .Before he left he left clear instructions. The one time demonstration of the father and Son is over.

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 2 Corinthians 5:16

Keeping in context to the prescription to find the understanding of the parable the proper prescription is given as the last verse in the previous chapter the context.. That tool for rightly dividing must be used. Then we can find the gospel understanding. God is not a man.

He is the Spirit that we have as a treasure of His power in these bodies of death giving us a living hope beyond the grave. We are the temple the defender of the faith that works to defend us. We put on the armor and keep it on.

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18
Don't you think there will be a resurrection of all on the last day?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Imagine the effects of a kingdom as though it was visible, and yet it is not. I see it everywhere. But you need scripture to reveal it.
I dont know, who gave you such dreams.
But for shure this is not from God. The Millenium will come exactly as God sayed it. Real and not as an imagination.
When you tell me you see it, you must be able to describe it in Detail.

Jan 17, 2020
I dont know, who gave you such dreams.
But for shure this is not from God. The Millenium will come exactly as God sayed it. Real and not as an imagination.
When you tell me you see it, you must be able to describe it in Detail.
He said nothing about a millennium. The Pharisees did. If you cannot see it in scripture, you will only argue with me. It's too obvious if you've spent any significant time in scripture. Hint; Is Jesus God? If so, he rules all nations with a rod of iron. If David's throne is God's throne (concealed in scripture from all but the studious) Then he rules on David's throne now. and much more if you can discern it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Face it, the born again can see the Kingdom Jesus preached, the rest cannot. Nor care to.
If that is your excuse for a cogent refutation and rebuttal.....you lose.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
BTW.....all legit dispensationalists are born again believers. Just to let you know.

Jan 17, 2020
BTW.....all legit dispensationalists are born again believers. Just to let you know.
Why can't they see the kingdom?

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3 (KJV 1900)

Jan 17, 2020
If that is your excuse for a cogent refutation and rebuttal.....you lose.
“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3 (KJV 1900)

Jan 17, 2020
It is the Millennial Kingdom before the renovation of the earth by fire and the establishment of the perfect Kingdom, the new heavens.
It is the binding of Satan. When loosed, he attacks the kingdom. Scripture says nothing more than this. Do not add to God's words.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It is the Millennial Kingdom before the renovation of the earth by fire and the establishment of the perfect Kingdom, the new heavens.
Absolutely correct. Why there can possibly be confusion and debate on the matter is beyond me.

Jan 17, 2020
Absolutely correct. Why there can possibly be confusion and debate on the matter is beyond me.
It is not the least bit true. The kingdom you seek is here now. But only the born again can see it.

ComeLordJesus

Dec 26, 2017
Daniel says the Kingdom of God came in the time of the Roman Empire. The Jews thought it should have been physical and could not see it. Just as they could not see Christ and killed him because they didn't recognize the Kingdom he preached. He said only the born again could see it. This is why you have millennialism today. They seek a kingdom of sight while the born again know the kingdom arrived along with Jesus.
Daniel says the Kingdom of God came in the time of the Roman Empire.
Can you please supply the scripture where Daniel said that the Kingdom of God came in the time of the Roman Empire.