The Miracles Of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vinho

Feb 18, 2019
e Miracles of God.

Author: Elvis Welber

The bible is a book where many great miracles performed by God are mentioned. Through these miracles God shows the greatness of his power and reveals his glory. The hand of the Lord is mightily powerful to perform any wonder. If we trust and believe in God we will experience a life full of miracles. Jesus said that whoever believed in him would also do the works that he did and greater. Jesus did many wonders when he exercised his ministry on earth. He preached and taught with authority the word of God, cast out devils, healed the sick, raised the dead, multiplied loaves and fish, calmed the storm, and did innumerable other miracles that the books of the whole world could not contain. So if we have faith we can also do the same and even greater wonders. Do not live in the incredulous sphere of this world, but live in the dimension of faith and nothing will shake you and thus you will experience abundantly the miracles of God.

Hassell25CA

Oct 30, 2016
i also read recently in the bible " but the people who KNOW their GOD shall be strong and carry out great exploits " ( i think that means faith is necessary but also there is many christians who do not know God and thats perhaps the reason why they do not manifest what they believe ) who knows i am still learning : i am still wondering how so many talk about being face to face with God, and yet I also read that no one can see God and live they will surely die. anyway i sense your passion in this message ☺ and just wanted to add a little bit of what i have been reading this week ....you can also carry great exploits and still go to hell like Judas did ....lets focus more on Knowing God, i believe thats what he wants, for us to know him, for us to be more profound in prayer, deeper in prayer

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
e Miracles of God.

Author: Elvis Welber

The bible is a book where many great miracles performed by God are mentioned. Through these miracles God shows the greatness of his power and reveals his glory. The hand of the Lord is mightily powerful to perform any wonder. If we trust and believe in God we will experience a life full of miracles. Jesus said that whoever believed in him would also do the works that he did and greater. Jesus did many wonders when he exercised his ministry on earth. He preached and taught with authority the word of God, cast out devils, healed the sick, raised the dead, multiplied loaves and fish, calmed the storm, and did innumerable other miracles that the books of the whole world could not contain. So if we have faith we can also do the same and even greater wonders. Do not live in the incredulous sphere of this world, but live in the dimension of faith and nothing will shake you and thus you will experience abundantly the miracles of God.
I noticed this discussion because I have been trying to clear up some public actions and writing while I was under duress, and writing without enough church guidance. From now on, I want to be more careful of what I say and do, especially since I am in need of Christian deliverance ministry help, a closer relationship with Christ, and church fellowship, and have been under severe stress.

I'm sorry for my reckless actions, and am very grateful for the help and support here and my community.

I would just like to say about this post that I thought much of it is on track, except that you said all we need is faith to be like Jesus.

I'm a Christian, but still misdirected using the Name of Jesus. I'd rather write here with more church oversight, but just wanted to clear up my behavior.

So, we need more than faith. This
discussion is sounding like a term paper here. If I was on a date with a lady and said, "thus, we need more than faith,". She would say, "you need Christian counseling, and humility and flowers are better.".

Our relationship with the Lord should also be real, and Apostolic authority should only be used with humility, by qualified and authorized Christians, confirmed and guided by legitimate Church authority, and for the same reasons as Christ and the Apostle's, and in accordance to God's love and will to help others. The Authority of the Name of Jesus is a divine perogative, not individual human perogative, used by human beings, as in the Bible. Those who use Christian authority should be in good standing with Church consensus.