The Month of September

  • Thread starter Thread starter purpose
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

purpose

Guest
Dear Friends Believers of Jesus Christ,


September sure was a month for me to get thru. Thank God He gave me Strength thru his only son Jesus.I have missed all of you. A younger sibling of mine my sister Amber Dawn had passed away suddenly on Sept 8th. She was only 31 yrs old. to be so young . It was up to me to take care of all that needed to be taken care of.Her funeral was on the 12th. On September 14th i found out i was pregnant.One day before my husband and I 2nd Anniversary. On September 21st I turned 35. I believe she is in a better place. Her pain is gone her body is healed and at peace. She is no longer Angry or bitter she had struggled very much with depression and diabetes 2. I miss her very much. I thank god the last words that were spoken to one another was I LOVE YOU SIS. We always understood one another. I wanted to post this to say I am Okay. It is one day at a time. I believe and know that a part of her is with me.


Love and prayers to my christian sisters and brothers

Purpose!