The saving of lost souls was Jesus top priority, and nothing else. everything else were worldly problems he had to deal with among many. thousands wanting to be healed, fed, financial blessings., and many other needs. every time he turned around there was some one in need of something. It got so bad one day that he could not teach without being interrupted that he yelled out and said; ST. Matthew 17;17; O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. ..................................How long shall I suffer you in terms was how long do I have to put up with you. His objective was to free the captives out of bondage of Satan.,and a lot of them did not understand. Thousands followed him for various reasons. ,and he had compassion for them because they were in a terrible state in many ways. looking and hoping for deliverance. A lot of people want Jesus for everything worldly, but not the right thing. Salvation.