The MQ/muti-quote button is your friend.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 18, 2015
I Just need help! I believe I'll be blessed here... 'cause where are God's children there's life!

Feb 7, 2015
I also blame the 5 minute editing limit for me having to make a second or third post because I thought of something I wanted to add.
That 5-minute edit limit has to be the nuttiest thing I have EVER seen.

Aug 18, 2015
Hello! My name's Joel I need friends to talk to.

V

VioletReigns

*multi quote not muti quote. I made a typo on my title. Yup.

This is just an FYI thing cause I've noticed for a while some of you complicating the reply process in threads. Here's a way to save yourself some clicks:
When you want to quote and reply to multiple people on a thread, look at the lower right corner of the first person's post and click the button that says MQ, go to the next person you want to quote and click MQ there too and so on. When you get to the last person you want to quote, then click the normal "quote" button like you always do. Then every post you selected will appear in your reply window.
Wow, you learn something new every day if ya pay attention. :D

facts.jpg

E

elown

Thank you, good friend:)

A

AhouraMazda

Hi ! Im a good boy for teen girls
You can chat with me
Im 16

J

JanaeShae26

Absolutely.... Hello everyone

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

Theresamary

Jan 29, 2018
I cannot spiritually agree, scripture is the word of God and Jesus is the word made flesh. Jesus teaches us that not one jot nor one tittle of the word shall change until all things are fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall all pass away but God's word never shall. In love and in truth I post this message. Thank you for allowing me to comment.