The Mystery Of God Was Revealed Did You Get The Message?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
It wasn't me that turned this topic into a dog and pony show. As long as people keep blathering about "church ages" that are unsubstantiated by the Bible, and this is the 7th, or the 7th is coming or who knows what nonsense, I am going to post against the whole myth. Dispensationalism is about setting times and dates and the return of Jesus Christ. That includes this erroneous nonsense on church ages. Not sure what this post is supposed to be about, so maybe I will just give up and try and find some sane posts to comment on.

(Sure, sure, the "mystery which has been revealed" or something, right???)

Why don't we stick to the Bible and actually learn and grow as Christians?
Good for you!!! Dispensationalism and the Rapture are not taught. Sure Jesus gathers His believers when he returns and brings his saints with him to do war against Satan. This happens at the 7th trump.

C

chiefofdisciples

It is not true. For we are living during the times of lucifers 1000 years imprisonment. His last physical form was that of Hitler. After his suicide in 1945 the Archangel Seriel locked him up. All prophecies up unto that point are fulfilled. Yes there is proof which God has provided.