The Nephilim Might Return

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 8, 2017
Nephilim, fallen angels of HUGE size and extreme intellect. What if they were into genetic engineering and created half animal/half human beings? Noah and his family were the only survivors of the flood. Noah’s sons would have been alive during the time of the Nephilim. What if they passed the stories of the Nephilim down to their children, and all ancient religions depicting half human/half animal giants had some truth behind them? What if more modern sightings of sasquatch and mermaids were somehow crude results of the genetic engineering of the Nephilim and somehow a few of these creatures survived the flood? What if places like Stonehenge, the Pyramids, Easter Island, underwater cities and other unexplained places on earth were created by the Nephilim? What if God had Israel wipe out all of these civilizations because they were keeping the memory and worship of the Nephilim alive? What if Noah had one of his children with another woman who had the DNA of the Nephilim in her blood, and that is why the giants continued in small amounts after the flood? What if in the end of the world, Revelation is literal, and the fallen angels rise once again and introduce horrific genetic engineering to control mankind?

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Where do you get that the Nephilim were half animal? Their description is very brief. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the Nephilim were wiped out. If you mean Goliath, his height isn't much more than the tallest man in modern history.

As for bigfoot, I'm thinking an Esau connection is a more striking possibility.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
There is a belief that Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim in which case they have never gone away!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
There is a belief that Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim in which case they have never gone away!
I've read that also, Merrill Unger, 'Biblical demonology' was the book made from his Masters thesis back before unger press went into business.

C

claysmithr

I think our govt is already doing weird biological experiments and clones

Jul 8, 2017
What the heck is that, and why does it look like BBQ chicken?

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Nephilim, fallen angels of HUGE size and extreme intellect. What if they were into genetic engineering and created half animal/half human beings? Noah and his family were the only survivors of the flood. Noah’s sons would have been alive during the time of the Nephilim. What if they passed the stories of the Nephilim down to their children, and all ancient religions depicting half human/half animal giants had some truth behind them? What if more modern sightings of sasquatch and mermaids were somehow crude results of the genetic engineering of the Nephilim and somehow a few of these creatures survived the flood? What if places like Stonehenge, the Pyramids, Easter Island, underwater cities and other unexplained places on earth were created by the Nephilim? What if God had Israel wipe out all of these civilizations because they were keeping the memory and worship of the Nephilim alive? What if Noah had one of his children with another woman who had the DNA of the Nephilim in her blood, and that is why the giants continued in small amounts after the flood? What if in the end of the world, Revelation is literal, and the fallen angels rise once again and introduce horrific genetic engineering to control mankind?
LOL... LOL.... I will put on my foil cap and cover all windows in in tin foil.

Revelation is literally the Word of God and He WINS!

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting thought.

If you interpret (Gen. 6) as fallen angels mixing with human women, then the possibility would still exist. Without a doubt the fallen angels still exist. I do hold to it being fallen angels and that the mixing was done as an attempt to destroy the 'Seed' promise of (Gen. 3:15). Because Christ has already come, I don't know what the motive would be again.

But, Christ did say, (Matt. 24:37), "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." So....

Quantrill

C

claysmithr

Interesting thought.

If you interpret (Gen. 6) as fallen angels mixing with human women, then the possibility would still exist. Without a doubt the fallen angels still exist. I do hold to it being fallen angels and that the mixing was done as an attempt to destroy the 'Seed' promise of (Gen. 3:15). Because Christ has already come, I don't know what the motive would be again.

But, Christ did say, (Matt. 24:37), "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." So....

Quantrill
I think it simply means it will be business as usual when judgement strikes!