the New Bible answer man show w/ CS1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

Mr. Bible answer man or CS1
I am not able to hear the Holy Spirit if the Holy Spirit were to speak to me, how can I hear the Holy Spirit?

Chester

May 23, 2016
Thank you for your question .

in everything we see in the Word of God , nothing is to be focusing on being lost after you are saved. This thought process should not be in the Christians vocabulary. God is fully committed you keeping you from failing and to see you saved. Ron 6 to 8 Tells us that our mind set is to consider us dead to sin and alive in Christ. The argument of if you are truly saved can you become lost , or is one saved always saved. This topic is only asked by those who say they are saved. Can you tell me what is edifying about that?

Brothers And Sister , Our Lord loves you and does not want to ever loose you. Encourage yourself in the Lord . And Loose the doubt :)
A very politically correct answer - good job! You beat around the bush well enough to let us all know what is in the bush!

T

theanointedsinner

a big smile and a big sincere' hug...
assuming that's a bible question, there is definitely nothing wrong with a big smile, infact Luke 10:20 say that "rejoice that your name is in heaven"
therefore, you are allowed to rejoice

and hugging is not sin, as well. so you can in good conscience give a big smile and a big sincere hug with no problem

T

theanointedsinner

If a person that Is saved and they are at church and the preacher says turn around and greet your neighbor and when you turn around to greet your neighbor,there Is a person that looks bad and kind of dirty and they are someone you really don’t want to touch and then you smile at them and shake their hand,Is that a sin?
although you know what is right but you are unable to do it, at least by faith you shook hands, so pretty much "one step at a time". God knows your heart, and if that convicts you, you can pray about it, so that next time you can "do better", but we need God's power not man's limited power, and there's risk of being discouraged or repetition can harden hearts, and Satan would want to do whatever it takes to harden your heart, but spiritual progress is ultimately up to God so don't beat yourself too much about it.

T

theanointedsinner

Ok slightly more serious question (only slightly).

Will we all automatically know how to play the harp in eternity.

(I do hope so, I can play most things but I’ve never played the harp).
if we know how to play the harp with fingers of limitless stamina, and your ears will always admire sweetly of the harp and never get tired of it, that would be possible

however, if you don't know immediately, how would you know if you never touched the heavenly harp, as if you are "born to do it"

and even if it takes lessons, your attitude to learn it would be perfect and Christ-like, like a model student, and regardless if you know how to play the harp or not God will be pleased with you, and the voice of God can be more lovely than all the heavenly harps combined (the sound of many waters)

T

theanointedsinner

I don’t have a bad singing voice, good enough to blend in with a choir.
Not good enough to win x-factor. Lol
or, who knows, the bible might not say "saw angels playing harps" maybe "harps" describes the quality of the voice of singers, or maybe people aren't singing, singing is just a metaphorical comparison, that people are just praying, talking to God, and talking in heaven sounds sweetly like singing or harps to the mortal ears of the bible writers, who knows

T

theanointedsinner

Here is a question: Was Jesus made like us "in every way" Heb 2:17 or was He not made like us in every way?
I believe that in every way limited to the context of Psalms 139:14
that we are made in God's image

or how Adam and Eve was originally made

Jesus was tempted
Adam and Eve was tempted
the only difference, Jesus had no "free will" to sin
so Jesus died to take away our free will to sin, and we can be glad that it's not "thoroughly every way" but just enough to relate to us so we can have fellowship with God, through Jesus as our savior, our intercessor and our mediator

the better question would be, "can we be made in the likeness of Jesus in every possible way, if not can we come close"? based on Paul, sanctification can never be complete, even if you lived a million years on this earth, but glorification will happen when Christians ascend to heaven, and we will praise God for our glorified redeemed bodies will be made in likeness of the heavenly body of Jesus, for "you are in me and I am in you"

T

theanointedsinner

Jesus has Spiritually Blessed us with His heavenly shadow,
what else could any of us down here ever 'hope for'???
No eye have seen,
no ear have heard
no heart can fully know (1 Cor 2:9)

T

theanointedsinner

But it doesn't say He was made like us...yet without sin. You are tying those two phrases together from separate verses. It says He was tempted in all points as we are, yet without sin. That means He never sinned by giving into temptation. Therefore, to make your cut and paste more accurate it should say: He was made like us in everyway, yet He never committed a sin.

We are not born like Adam was before the fall therefore your opinion of Jesus makes him different from not just like us in every way.
He was made like us in everyway, yet He never committed a sin. <-- if that's the answer that you desired, then you have answered your own question

and also, I was thinking, was Jesus made like us in every way in terms of personality etc. so let's put it this way, Jesus would be the most balanced possible combination of all good parts of all possible human personality combined. I may have overused the word "all", but God is the creator of all and create everyone of us with different personalities to glorify God.

T

theanointedsinner

we were probably expecting more questions here, but we can pray for others to be bold enough to give more questions here

Jan 6, 2018
I believe that in every way limited to the context of Psalms 139:14
that we are made in God's image

or how Adam and Eve was originally made

Jesus was tempted
Adam and Eve was tempted
the only difference, Jesus had no "free will" to sin
so Jesus died to take away our free will to sin, and we can be glad that it's not "thoroughly every way" but just enough to relate to us so we can have fellowship with God, through Jesus as our savior, our intercessor and our mediator

the better question would be, "can we be made in the likeness of Jesus in every possible way, if not can we come close"? based on Paul, sanctification can never be complete, even if you lived a million years on this earth, but glorification will happen when Christians ascend to heaven, and we will praise God for our glorified redeemed bodies will be made in likeness of the heavenly body of Jesus, for "you are in me and I am in you"
Then your answer is the same as those other two guys. Jesus was not made like us in every way but like Adam was before the fall.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Mr. Bible answer man or CS1
I am not able to hear the Holy Spirit if the Holy Spirit were to speak to me, how can I hear the Holy Spirit?
John 14 and John 16 are very good chapters to read .

We must what is the work of the Holy Spirit so we can know when the Holy Spirit is speaking to us.
The word of God is "Special revelation to us from God. holy men of old wrote down as they were carried along by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. 1Pet 1:21 " for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. "

THE word of God is how the Lord will speak to us through the Holy Spirit JOhn 14 and 16 tell us that the Holy Spirit will lead us and guide us into all truth. He will nnot speak of Himself but Vhrist, and will bring into rememberace everything Jesus has said . All so

HE will edify when speaking, comfort , unlift. He will not cause confusion ., and HE will reprove the sin in our life..

Chester

May 23, 2016
Please ask your Biblical question or social question which I will answer Biblically.

Please know that I will answer pithy, firm, and hopfully a few laughs
I somehow ran across this old thread and could not resist to find out the answer once for all!

Dear CS1 - Is TULIP taught in the Bible?
T otal Depravity
U nconditional Election
L imited Atonment
I rresistable Grace
P erseverance of Saints

CS1

May 23, 2012
I somehow ran across this old thread and could not resist to find out the answer once for all!

T otal Depravity
U nconditional Election
L imited Atonment
I rresistable Grace
P erseverance of Saints
you ready? I don't know :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

T otal Depravity
U nconditional Election
L imited Atonment
I rresistable Grace
P erseverance of Saints
you ready? I don't know :)
TULIP is a nice little box regarding Salvation that man wants to put God in by saying all these requirements must be met for God to save you and so you won't lose your FREE GIFT of Salvation. :rolleyes:

Feb 28, 2016
we have no idea what tulip means, but it must be something popular -
hub and I just know this, and that is, that we have a variety of scriptures
that we can agree or dis-agree with, with many others, but, the bottom-line is,=
(((do we Love and Serve our Creator above ALL else while living in this 'fallen-world')))???

do ya'll see ANY GRAY AREA??? if so, please share...

CS1

May 23, 2012

T otal Depravity
U nconditional Election
L imited Atonment
I rresistable Grace
P erseverance of Saints

is TUILP Taught in the Bible? Ok, I will answer. No, it is not :) If the context of TULIP is the basis for salvation. Jesus is the only way to Salvation as HE said period. There is no perseverance of one who is not saved. There is no understanding of Total depravity without the conviction of sin from the Holy Spirit. The "Irresistible Grace" is not known without the preaching of the Gospel message. there is not condition for anyone who comes to Christ HE will turn no one away. There is no limit on God's Atonement Because Christ did not Atone our Sin HE took it and removed and paid for it. Washed away not atoned. TULIP IS a concept known only to those who are already saved. Unsaved are not told about TULIP they are told of the need for Jesus :).