The new generation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Seems to me by reading your post are saying the Word of God , in other words the Bible is false teaching? This is my understanding of your post.
My understanding is whether what you think of as the word of the Bible is the word of the people or the word of the Bible.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
My understanding is whether what you think of as the word of the Bible is the word of the people or the word of the Bible.
I have no idea of what you mean by above statement.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
1 Corinthians 4:7
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I am not following what you are saying.
You just don't want to accept the harsh reality.
Jesus has come, and The world is still worse.
I hope you can embrace your theory and endure to the end......

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
You just don't want to accept the harsh reality.
Jesus has come, and The world is still worse.
I hope you can embrace your theory and endure to the end......
still kinda lost as to what you are saying ..but here is a guess are you saying there is no second coming or it has passed?

What to think my theory is?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
still kinda lost as to what you are saying ..but here is a guess are you saying there is no second coming or it has passed?

What to think my theory is?
I don't know what the teaching you hold on, whatever teaching you hold on, hope you hold on to it till the end.

I said what I had to say, If you pretend to be blind, then you can only be really blind, as Jesus said.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
I don't know what the teaching you hold on, whatever teaching you hold on, hope you hold on to it till the end.

I said what I had to say, If you pretend to be blind, then you can only be really blind, as Jesus said.
I have no idea what you are saying totally lost me.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
I had hoped you would help me understand you. I see that wont happen . Thanks anyway

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I had hoped you would help me understand you. I see that wont happen . Thanks anyway
I don't need your hypocrisy and your word games.

I've made it very clear .Jesus has come,and not as what you think of....

I don't need you to follow me.Just remember someone has sepnd his time to wake up you.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
[Quote/] Angela I cannot read long posts it would be easier for me if you would maybe make more than post to confront me and again I tried to read the whole thing but it really hurts my eyes and again I will try to answer you as best as I can. I do however want to make it clear that I still respect you and hold you in very high regard even you think different of me.
The first thing I want to speak on is the self imprtanxe you have an issue with

I have never held back the fact that I have always struggled with self worth and low esteem and for the record I mentioned in my op I didnt consider myself to be special or chosen just willing. The title of a prophet means little to me I was never any one thing for him and I am however learning to stand in his authority and learning to stand with him in power authroity and the kingdom

And yes when God speaks through me I don't get to decide what is spoken I don't have control because I surrender control to him. Speaking prophetically is kind of like a river it has a flow to it and when you don't have things blocking it or in the way the river flows fluently

If I had any control or even a preconseption of what was spoken then it would just be my words not his but if your a clean slate and if the river has nothing blocking it this is how he is able to speak through us.

now as far as the church thing goes I am not sure what the point of speaking to a church is if you don't see an affect from it if your just speaking words and even just quoting scriptures but there is no life in it then all have is just another person speaking and teaching but not stirring the souls and hearts of others so would you rather that I did things normally and didn't allow his words to flow and imact these people? The results are what matter the fruits which are produced are what matters

[/QUOTE]

Do I hear a pity party? Blain, get over your past! Many of us had bad years growing up. I was very abused physically and mentally by my parents. The first thing I did when God saved me was forgive them. My father & I reconciled before he died. I have reached out & prayed for my mom for 43 years, and yet she has not changed a bit in her attitude towards both me and my sister. (Her relationship with my brother is more complex!)

I am praying for her salvation, & even posted here, in prayer chains, and other Christian groups for her salvation! But, she is days from dying, and the last 2 times I have phoned her, she has refused to speak with me. Why? Because the nurse was there. In fact, the nurse was waiting for the phone. My mom has her own line, but she can no longer answer it, so we phone the nursing station who take her the phone. Her time is short, I pray only for her salvation. It is the only hope for reconciliation. She will not even talk to me as she is dying. That sums up my childhood, living with a narcissist mother.

I can't even begin to describe how I suffered, but I left home at 17 and lived in the streets while I finished high school. My life continued with more physical abuse from the man I lived with. After 7 years of this, I finally left him and went back to school. We had a home and land worth a lot of money, but I walked away from it all.

In my mid-30s, I developed severe asthma, which required daily trips to the ER. I couldn't be around even cooking smells, or I would have an asthma attack. My life was unbearable, nearly dying every day. Allergy shots were suggested, and I grabbed at the opportunity! And they worked! My asthma improved over the years I was in the shots!

Sadly, they did not know in the early 1990's, that allergy shots triggered the gene for Rheumatoid Arthritis, if a person had it. I did! I also had the childhood abuse as another contributing factor. Abuse has been shown trigger autoimmune issues like RA.

Ah! But you suffered from low self esteem, too! How do you think someone who grows up being physically abused by their parents develops emotionally, Blain? Not confident, although I pretended to be strong and confident, the low self esteem triggered depression. A good part of my teen years and early 20s were spent on the verge of suicide!

Only one thing changed all that! Only one thing healed me of damage from the physical and emotional abuse I received as a child! And that was God saving me!

It was so utterly amazing that God would save a wretch like me! I praise him daily, to this day! It's why I have so rarely brought up my physical issues, let alone the emotional ones. Because Jesus changed my life.

I did sink back once, into a deep pity party. My foot had just been reconstructed in 2009, and healed after 5 months. But, it still hurt, the second toe dropped, had nerve damage. The titanium screw worked it's way out of the bunion, which gave me terrible nerve pain for 9 years, till I finally had it removed. That screw was put in to hold the bunion resection together, but once calcified, it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, I was in the shower, looking at my ugly reconstructed foot, realizing the other foot also needed reconstruction surgery, to say nothing of the other deformities. I started to cry softly. Then, as my pity party got worse, the crying got louder, until I was screaming at the top of my lungs! My husband could still hear in those days, and he heard me. I had gone catatonic & could not move. He turned off the water, dragged me out of the shower, dried me off and dressed me for bed. It was then I heard God saying clearly, "No more pity parties!" And for the most part, I have not!

I won't get into how many med failures I have had, that have left me unable to get out of bed on my own even to go to the bathroom. My husband would have to lift me out of bed, put me in my wheelchair, take me to the bathroom, lift me out & put me on the toilet, then reverse. This happened when I was off meds for my reconstruction surgery. The pain and flares were so bad, I could not turn over, and the IV morphine never touched the RA pain. The really bad part? This is my fate, if my current biologic fails. I have been on every single medicine to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have none left. Most RA meds last about 5 years, but my prayer is for 10 years, on my current med or take me home to Jesus!

But, even worse is that my suffering is nothing compared to my cousin, who got JRA at 1 1/2 years old. There were no miracle drugs in her day. But, about a year after she was diagnosed, prednisone came out. She was given it, as her disease was severe. But, it was never tested on children, and it dwarfed her. She never grew taller than a 5 year old. It also gave her bad osteoporosis, her bones were like lace, so they couldn't even do joint replacements anymore, there was nothing left to anchor the replacements. The prednisone also dissolved 2 bones in her neck! (It's called bone necrosis, or bone death.) They had to put a metal plate in the back of her head, or her head would have fallen off. She spent 5 months with this "halo" with spikes stuck into her head, which were constantly infected. She couldn't feed herself, and the family took turns feeding her!

How did she deal with her terrible pain & deformities? She got an English degree, then went on to get a Master's in Library Science. She started her PhD in library science, when she had to wear the halo, and that was the end of that. By then, she could only use her hands as pinchers, they were so deformed! She remained cheerful through it all. She had very wonderful parents, and I used them for my role models! Her RA got worse, she ended up in hospital & died 2 years ago, after 67 years with JRA, then adult onset RA.

I've barely scratched the surface of living with disabilities, and you are simply not the only one who had a rotten childhood or physical disabilities. You've talked about it before, but it seems like you are using them now to invoke pity. And worse, to justify your status as "prophet of God!" Yes, you said the opposite. You are just a humble person with low self esteem! But that is not what the reader sees!

And you are justifying that you don't need to read the Bible! Well, if you eyes are as bad as you say they are, listen to the Bible. There are many free programs online to listen to the Bible. I'm through here, I've said too much as it is!

soberxp

May 3, 2018
]

Why are you so worked up?

Why do you think everything comes down to the prophet?

God just look for a suitable vessel to be used.

Romans 9:21
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Blain clearly say that he is not prophet.
You guys are horrible.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I'm not this well educated in reincarnation, but why don't you believe in reincarnation.

What's the big issue about it,

Jesus was allready a living person when he was incarnated into Mary.

I don't know why this would become an issue, but how does Jeremiah 1.5 get explained When God said to Jerimah I knew you befor you was born,

I've never assumed Reincarnation was a sin until now, but then if where guilty of one sin aren't we guilty of them all,
Shouldn't this be fundamental to a Christian belief.
Why should it become an issue
I've always thought reincarnation was only for the prophets, because they've been to Abrahams bosom.

God set them free, why couldn't he reincarnate them, please educate me on this matter,

I do apologize for my lack of knowledge. I was so excited to hear from a prophet. But now it seems you don't hold any value to the title prophet, so I'm assuming your saying you just have the gift of prophecy.
Reincarnation is completely at odds with the Bible message, the gospel!

Reincarnation purports many deaths, but the Bible teaches that resurrection follows death.

Reincarnation, on the other hand, teaches that there are many future lives, and so there is no immediate need for repentance.

Reincarnation emphatically denies Christ’s mission and the purpose and meaning of His infinite atonement, therefore it must be deemed a fallacious theory. For a person who believes in reincarnation, Christ would be but one manifestation of a temporarily embodied savior—one of many possible incarnations.

To accept this premise would be to repudiate the most fundamental teaching of the gospel—that there was a single, unique act of redemption made by the Lord Jesus Christ. By denying the ultimate importance of the Atonement and of Christ’s mercy and love, those who believe in reincarnation fail to see the Savior in his rightful position as King of Kings and Lord of Lords—the only name given whereby we can be saved.

"[T]hen know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead,that this man stands before you healed. 11 Jesus is
“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’
12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:10-12

You not only lack discernment Jason, you lack a knowledge of the Bible. Reincarnation is totally and absolutely incompatible with the Biblical message of salvation! It is also impossible! That is why!

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
has it? look around you we live in an age of sin self worship a complete lack of anything resembling the kingdom the church itself is dead you can't tell the difference between a Christian and a normal person there is no zeal for God anymore even most believers are simply ok with being the average believer the power of God is merely something spoken of and taught rarely do you ever see a spirit filled believer and this is made evident in the complete inefectiveness of the church.

If the kingdom is already here where is it? Where is this holy spirit that where is this love for God that causes the heart to chase after him with an enless hunger and thirst?

The kingdom is not here if it was you would see it active but look around you can you honestly tell me the kingdom is here and if you think it is what is the kingdom to you and how is it here?
The world is going to rebel against God because of the new age movement which they say Lucifer is a god, and an alien, and wants to help mankind to have peace, and he gave the principle of mind to the then animal-man, and will cause them to evolve along with him to be spiritual, and godlike, which they talk about the return of the gods.

I do not think the world will get better concerning Christianity increasing, and there might be a revival as a last effort to effect the world before the world rebels against God.

The Bible says the new age movement will come out at the latter times and the time will come the world will only want to hear the Bible according to their own lusts which is the new age movement interpretation of the Bible based on the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and there is no God.

That is what is influencing American society now.

They are knocking down major influences in society even lying about them, and boosting the minor influences.

They want population reduction so they are affecting the children to be transgender, and also to pervert the children so they grow up and will not embrace Christianity, and a God.

Also they believe that mind creates reality more than the world of sense so they want them to believe they can be any gender, and pronoun they want so they can create a mindset they can be whatever they want to be, and then they can influence the children that they are still evolving, and are gods.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The pouring out of the Spirit on mankind at the day of Pentecost was the kingdom of God coming to Earth, and when a person receives the Spirit the kingdom of God is within them.

Pro 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
Pro 30:12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
Pro 30:13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
Pro 30:14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

The last generation before God ends sin on Earth which will be the worse in attitude, and will heap money to themselves and not care about the poor and needy.

The last generation will be the worse generation and with the LGBTQ community, and the woke community, and people becoming transgenders, and all around rooten tooten fighting in America which the internet is ground zero, and the time will come they will only want to accept the new age movement there probably will be no revival for the people's attitude to accept it will not be great.

It is over and God is giving the world their way for a certain amount of time to follow the New Age Christ and then He will end sin on Earth.

God will not give up on the world until the world gives up on Him so He is going to allow the new age movement to end up being the system of the world.

Since God is giving them their way to rebel against Him there probably will be no revival.

The new age movement is going to influence American society with a different perspective of Jesus that is an average Joe reducing his status, and of the occult, and a good teacher in spiritual enlightenment, and evolved to be an ascended master, and was genetically born a woman and transgendered to be a man.

If they get people to embrace the perspective of Jesus then they will accept the new age movement.

They had a hand in the 1960's counter culture movement to get the people away from the 1950's attitude.

And not they are ready to start another counter culture movement to unite the people for they are ripe for the picking.

I do not see a revival but deception from here on out and increasing.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Reincarnation is completely at odds with the Bible message, the gospel!

Reincarnation purports many deaths, but the Bible teaches that resurrection follows death.

Reincarnation, on the other hand, teaches that there are many future lives, and so there is no immediate need for repentance.

Reincarnation emphatically denies Christ’s mission and the purpose and meaning of His infinite atonement, therefore it must be deemed a fallacious to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:10-12

You not only lack discernment Jason, you lack a knowledge of the Bible. Reincarnation is totally and absolutely incompatible with the Biblical message of salvation! It is also impossible! That is why!
Right ok I see where your coming from. Reincarnation suggests that you get a second chance and there's no need to accept Jesus in this life time.

I think thats what your saying.

But guess what I also feal this way.
Which is why I said Reincarnation is not for everyone it's for the prophets only. Or maybe just one or two prophets.

So since time began only 3 people have been reincarnated,
And those people could also be those who have fully accepted Jesus as there redeemer,

So that's just 3 people who have had reincarnation.

Nobody else.

But reincarnation will happen in the future to for when those who died in Christ recieve there glorified body after being resurrected.
Is that not reincarnation also.

The 3 people who have had reincarnation

John the Baptist. Who was Elijah, Elijah may have accepted Jesus as his redeemer in Abrahams bosom.

Jeremiah set free from Abrahams bosom by accepting Jesus as his redeemer. But theres no record of who he was in a former life.

Jesus incarnation into Mary. Is a type of reincarnation.

How do you explain Jerimah 1.5 When God said to Jerimah I knew befor you where born. Befor you where in your mother's womb.

How can you even explain that I can not.

I don't expect you to either.

But to say that Reincarnation is not even possible has me wondering.

It's not something I've never truly believed in, when I first heard about reincarnation many many moons ago. I may have given it 5 minutes thought in my mind until now, and that's it. I'm not really interested about it to be honest.

If your against it that's fine by me.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
[Quote/] Angela I cannot read long posts it would be easier for me if you would maybe make more than post to confront me and again I tried to read the whole thing but it really hurts my eyes and again I will try to answer you as best as I can. I do however want to make it clear that I still respect you and hold you in very high regard even you think different of me.

I have never held back the fact that I have always struggled with self worth and low esteem and for the record I mentioned in my op I didnt consider myself to be special or chosen just willing. The title of a prophet means little to me I was never any one thing for him and I am however learning to stand in his authority and learning to stand with him in power authroity and the kingdom

And yes when God speaks through me I don't get to decide what is spoken I don't have control because I surrender control to him. Speaking prophetically is kind of like a river it has a flow to it and when you don't have things blocking it or in the way the river flows fluently

If I had any control or even a preconseption of what was spoken then it would just be my words not his but if your a clean slate and if the river has nothing blocking it this is how he is able to speak through us.

now as far as the church thing goes I am not sure what the point of speaking to a church is if you don't see an affect from it if your just speaking words and even just quoting scriptures but there is no life in it then all have is just another person speaking and teaching but not stirring the souls and hearts of others so would you rather that I did things normally and didn't allow his words to flow and imact these people? The results are what matter the fruits which are produced are what matters
Do I hear a pity party? Blain, get over your past! Many of us had bad years growing up. I was very abused physically and mentally by my parents. The first thing I did when God saved me was forgive them. My father & I reconciled before he died. I have reached out & prayed for my mom for 43 years, and yet she has not changed a bit in her attitude towards both me and my sister. (Her relationship with my brother is more complex!)

I am praying for her salvation, & even posted here, in prayer chains, and other Christian groups for her salvation! But, she is days from dying, and the last 2 times I have phoned her, she has refused to speak with me. Why? Because the nurse was there. In fact, the nurse was waiting for the phone. My mom has her own line, but she can no longer answer it, so we phone the nursing station who take her the phone. Her time is short, I pray only for her salvation. It is the only hope for reconciliation. She will not even talk to me as she is dying. That sums up my childhood, living with a narcissist mother.

I can't even begin to describe how I suffered, but I left home at 17 and lived in the streets while I finished high school. My life continued with more physical abuse from the man I lived with. After 7 years of this, I finally left him and went back to school. We had a home and land worth a lot of money, but I walked away from it all.

In my mid-30s, I developed severe asthma, which required daily trips to the ER. I couldn't be around even cooking smells, or I would have an asthma attack. My life was unbearable, nearly dying every day. Allergy shots were suggested, and I grabbed at the opportunity! And they worked! My asthma improved over the years I was in the shots!

Sadly, they did not know in the early 1990's, that allergy shots triggered the gene for Rheumatoid Arthritis, if a person had it. I did! I also had the childhood abuse as another contributing factor. Abuse has been shown trigger autoimmune issues like RA.

Ah! But you suffered from low self esteem, too! How do you think someone who grows up being physically abused by their parents develops emotionally, Blain? Not confident, although I pretended to be strong and confident, the low self esteem triggered depression. A good part of my teen years and early 20s were spent on the verge of suicide!

Only one thing changed all that! Only one thing healed me of damage from the physical and emotional abuse I received as a child! And that was God saving me!

It was so utterly amazing that God would save a wretch like me! I praise him daily, to this day! It's why I have so rarely brought up my physical issues, let alone the emotional ones. Because Jesus changed my life.

I did sink back once, into a deep pity party. My foot had just been reconstructed in 2009, and healed after 5 months. But, it still hurt, the second toe dropped, had nerve damage. The titanium screw worked it's way out of the bunion, which gave me terrible nerve pain for 9 years, till I finally had it removed. That screw was put in to hold the bunion resection together, but once calcified, it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, I was in the shower, looking at my ugly reconstructed foot, realizing the other foot also needed reconstruction surgery, to say nothing of the other deformities. I started to cry softly. Then, as my pity party got worse, the crying got louder, until I was screaming at the top of my lungs! My husband could still hear in those days, and he heard me. I had gone catatonic & could not move. He turned off the water, dragged me out of the shower, dried me off and dressed me for bed. It was then I heard God saying clearly, "No more pity parties!" And for the most part, I have not!

I won't get into how many med failures I have had, that have left me unable to get out of bed on my own even to go to the bathroom. My husband would have to lift me out of bed, put me in my wheelchair, take me to the bathroom, lift me out & put me on the toilet, then reverse. This happened when I was off meds for my reconstruction surgery. The pain and flares were so bad, I could not turn over, and the IV morphine never touched the RA pain. The really bad part? This is my fate, if my current biologic fails. I have been on every single medicine to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have none left. Most RA meds last about 5 years, but my prayer is for 10 years, on my current med or take me home to Jesus!

But, even worse is that my suffering is nothing compared to my cousin, who got JRA at 1 1/2 years old. There were no miracle drugs in her day. But, about a year after she was diagnosed, prednisone came out. She was given it, as her disease was severe. But, it was never tested on children, and it dwarfed her. She never grew taller than a 5 year old. It also gave her bad osteoporosis, her bones were like lace, so they couldn't even do joint replacements anymore, there was nothing left to anchor the replacements. The prednisone also dissolved 2 bones in her neck! (It's called bone necrosis, or bone death.) They had to put a metal plate in the back of her head, or her head would have fallen off. She spent 5 months with this "halo" with spikes stuck into her head, which were constantly infected. She couldn't feed herself, and the family took turns feeding her!

How did she deal with her terrible pain & deformities? She got an English degree, then went on to get a Master's in Library Science. She started her PhD in library science, when she had to wear the halo, and that was the end of that. By then, she could only use her hands as pinchers, they were so deformed! She remained cheerful through it all. She had very wonderful parents, and I used them for my role models! Her RA got worse, she ended up in hospital & died 2 years ago, after 67 years with JRA, then adult onset RA.

I've barely scratched the surface of living with disabilities, and you are simply not the only one who had a rotten childhood or physical disabilities. You've talked about it before, but it seems like you are using them now to invoke pity. And worse, to justify your status as "prophet of God!" Yes, you said the opposite. You are just a humble person with low self esteem! But that is not what the reader sees!

And you are justifying that you don't need to read the Bible! Well, if you eyes are as bad as you say they are, listen to the Bible. There are many free programs online to listen to the Bible. I'm through here, I've said too much as it is![/QUOTE]Ok I am going to have to stop you here. I was not having a pity party and wasn't trying to gain pity I said what I did because you mentioned I had a self imprtance I have had more than my fair share of pain suffering just like you from the moment I was born into this world all I have known is abuse phydicslly mentally emoitonall and when I was finally taken from my parents they said it was one of the worst cases of abuse in Texas I was never mad at my abusers but the AMAGE THEY DID TO ME PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY WERE VERY SEVERE THEN MY 12TH BIRTHDAY GIFT WAS GOOD OLD LADY CANCER

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

Im not sure what happened but the post didnt go through right so here it is again
I am going to have to stop you here. I was not having a pity party and wasn't trying to gain pity I said what I did because you mentioned I had a self imprtance I have had more than my fair share of pain suffering just like you from the moment I was born into this world all I have known is abuse phydicslly mentally emoitonall and when I was finally taken from my parents they said it was one of the worst cases of abuse in Texas I was never mad at my abusers but the AMAGE THEY DID TO ME PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY WERE VERY SEVERE THEN MY 12TH BIRTHDAY GIFT WAS GOOD OLD LADY CANCER FROM THEN ON THINGS ONLY GOT WORSE i HAD SOME SEASONS WHERE LIFE WAS GOOD BUT MOST OF MY LIFE HAS ONLY BEEN PAIN AND SUFFERING OF ALMOST EVERY FLAVOR i KNOW MORE THAN MOST HOW EXACTLY UNFAIR AND CRUEL LIFE CAN REALLY BE MY LIFE HAS BEEN HELL BUT Do you see me going on here going woe is me? Yeah I have my testimony but mostly I never speak of it and true enough I have yet to recover from it fully but don't try to pin me as a whiner or trying to get pity because I don't want any that instead I want people to see what I have been through and see how God's hand was there through the whole.

And I am not justifying anything when I said To take a break from it reading and if you were paying attention I gave the reason why

I am not going to accept anything less than the truth and it has to be with his eyes and his alone even the most dedicated studiers even without realizing it insert their own views and understanding each one claiming to be from the holy spirit

So I am developing my bond and closeness with him first so that when I do read the word I will be reading with his eyes and spirit and I mean really reading in spirit and truth I still like to listen to it with my audio bible but as far studying goes yes until I can truly see the whole picture I am taking a break I want the whole truth not part of it not most of it all of it

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm not this well educated in reincarnation, but why don't you believe in reincarnation.

What's the big issue about it,

Jesus was allready a living person when he was incarnated into Mary.

I don't know why this would become an issue, but how does Jeremiah 1.5 get explained When God said to Jerimah I knew you befor you was born,

I've never assumed Reincarnation was a sin until now, but then if where guilty of one sin aren't we guilty of them all,
Shouldn't this be fundamental to a Christian belief.
Why should it become an issue
I've always thought reincarnation was only for the prophets, because they've been to Abrahams bosom.

God set them free, why couldn't he reincarnate them, please educate me on this matter,

I do apologize for my lack of knowledge. I was so excited to hear from a prophet. But now it seems you don't hold any value to the title prophet, so I'm assuming your saying you just have the gift of prophecy.
I don't believe in it becuase I have not seen any evidence in it within scripture except maybe John the baptist but even then I don't think it is reincarnation.
Reincarnation is basically a dead soul transfering into another body being similar but also different. Jesus was not reincarnated he was the word made flesh but that isn't reincarnation he would have had to be dead firstly then transfered into a physical body secondly he would not be the same person he was originally he would be similar but not the same.

As for Jerimiah This is God telling him he was chosen beforehand it isn't speaking of reincarnation. Though there is a theory that before time began when he first created the earth that he knew us and we knew him I admit that I do not know if this is solid enough to be true but I have said to him plenty of times that there is something familiar about him
I can't quite put my finger on it either it's like trying to remember a memory long forgotten and you only get a vague sense of it