The new generation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Funkus

May 20, 2020
What the OP is proposing isn't anything new at all. His so-called prophecy suggests that a new generation of believers is rising up and will usher in God's kingdom; the way they'll do this is through praise and worship. The various charismatic restoration groups have been preaching this for a long time. It goes hand-in-hand with spiritual warfare. In other words, our praise and worship puts Satan on the run and that is how he will be defeated.

But scripture doesn't teach this. Perhaps that's why the OP hates the Bible so much. Praise and worship doesn't give us victory, the truth does
Truth is part of personal relationship with God, you're talking about heavenly Truth and in heaven there's worship so it's meant to be like that here. Worship is truth as long as the Holy Spirit abides in it, which is not always the case. The quality of the worship is how to judge the preaching, it's the quality of the relationship. It's the atmosphere in the church you walk into. If leaving the church you just blend back in with the world, the Truth is invisible in your head.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Truth is part of personal relationship with God, you're talking about heavenly Truth and in heaven there's worship so it's meant to be like that here. Worship is truth as long as the Holy Spirit abides in it, which is not always the case. The quality of the worship is how to judge the preaching, it's the quality of the relationship. It's the atmosphere in the church you walk into. If leaving the church you just blend back in with the world, the Truth is invisible in your head.
well said. The relationship between believers and God is different with each person depending on their personality and the quality of worship depends on the relationship as well as the heart. When your worshipping him this is good he deserves praise but there is a level of worship that truly brings out the gates of heaven when your not just singing praise to him your in a state of worship in the zone kind of speak where your worshipping in spirit and truth

The way you sing to him with your entire being with the biggest smile on your face you body can't help but dance as your lifting the song of your heart to him

This is the key to reaching the kingdom it is the song of his children that invites him in

Funkus

May 20, 2020
yes i like that. the only problem is most Christians i know are so wrapped up in their lives they won't commit to much, everything else is more important. this relates to attempts to form a small worship meeting. i thought it would be quite easy to set this up, hmm

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
But I am not debating anymore there is so much to being a child of God and being called his the reason why Jesus said I am the truth the way and the life. He wasn't just talking about accepting him and following him that is the first stage you then have to really seek him after that he wants a personal relationship we say that but a personal relationship means they are deep with you in particular it is a personalized relationship with you because no child is the same

But this also means he is in your life he is interactive can you imagine getting to the point where him where suddenly complicated truths suddenly just are easy? where you see things and have a sense of spiritual matters like almost a second nature?

Where the presence of God is always with you because he is not just inside you he also all around you coming and going as he pleases in different ways but the presence is always there and he even interacts with you in the real world.

Where you never have want for anything things just somehow seem to go your way in everything you do you even have more than enough where you always have this actual life to you that people can tell even from feet away

This was what he was showing me he wants to take me where he and I live together just like a good shepherd and a small lamb but he also is going to train and teach me for something coming ahead we really do need to get serious about our relationships with him don't forget the parable of the ten virgins revelation is a book called revelation for a reason
Blain all I have seen is somebody not wishing to debate but God delivering a message through you.
The message you delivered turned into a debate.

The problem is that some people don't think theres no need to step up.
And this is why there hearts have not softened to the message you delivered,
But you know your work is done.
You've delivered for the lord.
Now the holy spirit should take over, people need to ask the lord what they can do to step up, and stop asking you personally.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain all I have seen is somebody not wishing to debate but God delivering a message through you.
The message you delivered turned into a debate.

The problem is that some people don't think theres no need to step up.
And this is why there hearts have not softened to the message you delivered,
But you know your work is done.
You've delivered for the lord.
Now the holy spirit should take over, people need to ask the lord what they can do to step up, and stop asking you personally.
All I know is that I at least tried to be obedient even though some of it was very hard for me and now God is bringing me into deeper places with him there is a peace and refuge kind of thing going on right now and this is what I was talking about he is calling us into deeper realms and waters with him.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
All I know is that I at least tried to be obedient even though some of it was very hard for me and now God is bringing me into deeper places with him there is a peace and refuge kind of thing going on right now and this is what I was talking about he is calling us into deeper realms and waters with him.
yes so this was what you ment by stepping up right👍

Well I was actually reading an article proclaiming that there seems to be a rise in Christians being used to prophesies for God, again tho like you I don't hold any value to the title prophet.

To me a prophet is only a title you can hold for however long it takes for the prophecy to depart from your lips, 😉

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
yes so this was what you ment by stepping up right👍

Well I was actually reading an article proclaiming that there seems to be a rise in Christians being used to prophesies for God, again tho like you I don't hold any value to the title prophet.

To me a prophet is only a title you can hold for however long it takes for the prophecy to depart from your lips, 😉
Well for now he wants to do something new there is this special garden I will speak to you privately about later that he and I have a special thing for and I keep getting quick flashes of the image of this garden but like it's not fully grown but already the beauty can be seen

But it is like a peek in a viel sort like I am starting to see it but it's not quite there and it is just a quick flash but it kind leaves you smiling

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
But you know Jesus said he is the truth the way and the life for a reason when you go after him I mean really go after him when you refuse to accept any limitations and dare to go into the unknown with him i'm telling you guys I went after the truth and I found it I know a lot of it sounds wierd but that kind of comes with the territory of the deeper unknown with him he shows and speaks to you in such a real way and it is literally as if he is hinting something

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
But you know Jesus said he is the truth the way and the life for a reason when you go after him I mean really go after him when you refuse to accept any limitations and dare to go into the unknown with him i'm telling you guys I went after the truth and I found it I know a lot of it sounds wierd but that kind of comes with the territory of the deeper unknown with him he shows and speaks to you in such a real way and it is literally as if he is hinting something
I've been thinking about this for a while now.
I've been applying my way of Going after him like King David did, When God said here is a man after my own heart.
I take it that this was the start of the next generation of believers, like in your op.
A best generation in a long time, that has spread right across the globe.

My time with the lord when I really go after him is to sit there quietly hoping to recieve a revalation, I do it everyday day in prayer, I will go to my closet which is actually my garden for a whole long hour, my place of tranquility, there I will listen to all the peace and quiet, away from all the distractions of outside busy city noise.

It may be 1 minute it may be 10 minutes, but then I will recieve some sort of idea,

Some times more prominent other times less and faint.
Other times over whelming. Sometimes there will be a sign first, which I never ask for or seek, that will just happen, and I then wonder was that a true message.

It's strange that in the wild not my Garden I've had wild robins and wild blue tits and wild black birds just come right upto me and stare at with in a foot, in busy city noise.

Where even then I've recieved revalation or a message.
But these birds are not known for coming close to you in the wild.
It's like you get taken into a place of awe and wonder where by this frequency opens up you talked about, there you recieve revalation, which is something youve helped me to work out, the tuning into frequency part that is.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I've been thinking about this for a while now.
I've been applying my way of Going after him like King David did, When God said here is a man after my own heart.
I take it that this was the start of the next generation of believers, like in your op.
A best generation in a long time, that has spread right across the globe.

My time with the lord when I really go after him is to sit there quietly hoping to recieve a revalation, I do it everyday day in prayer, I will go to my closet which is actually my garden for a whole long hour, my place of tranquility, there I will listen to all the peace and quiet, away from all the distractions of outside busy city noise.

It may be 1 minute it may be 10 minutes, but then I will recieve some sort of idea,

Some times more prominent other times less and faint.
Other times over whelming. Sometimes there will be a sign first, which I never ask for or seek, that will just happen, and I then wonder was that a true message.

It's strange that in the wild not my Garden I've had wild robins and wild blue tits and wild black birds just come right upto me and stare at with in a foot, in busy city noise.

Where even then I've recieved revalation or a message.
But these birds are not known for coming close to you in the wild.
It's like you get taken into a place of awe and wonder where by this frequency opens up you talked about, there you recieve revalation, which is something youve helped me to work out, the tuning into frequency part that is.
It may be because my eyes are dry as I am out of eye drops at the moment but I tried to read your post but was only able to skim it I could only make out certain parts and then my eyes go into this kind of auto shut down my eyes just close

I did read some of the things you spoke about nature and being away from the city that is my dream life but it would literally have to be the will of God for it to ever happen with all my health issues and my being legally blind and all but yeah I would likely connect to God in a very special way in a place like that.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
It may be because my eyes are dry as I am out of eye drops at the moment but I tried to read your post but was only able to skim it I could only make out certain parts and then my eyes go into this kind of auto shut down my eyes just close

I did read some of the things you spoke about nature and being away from the city that is my dream life but it would literally have to be the will of God for it to ever happen with all my health issues and my being legally blind and all but yeah I would likely connect to God in a very special way in a place like that.
You may be blind but you'll never be truly blind,

You'll always have site in the lord😊.

And you'll always help the lord to open the eyes of the blind to, as you have mine. 😊.

Hope the bigger writing helps.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You may be blind but you'll never be truly blind,

You'll always have site in the lord😊.

And you'll always help the lord to open the eyes of the blind to, as you have mine. 😊.

Hope the bigger writing helps.
Yes it helps I also got this thing that turns things into dark mode for you I have tried plenty before but this is the only one that I found so far that really works it is weird though because you have to turn it on and off but sometimes when yiou turn it on to read a post or something it locks on a certain part of the post and only that part it is a little confusing but it seems to work for the most part so hopefully it will help