The New Ship It Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Thanks Gar, so glad you noticed, I have been throwing my best flirt lines her way and to no avail. I am down to my last couple then out of luck. Could you clue her in before I am forced to desperate measures and open up, read, and use the lines from a book I have hanging around. 101 best opening flirt lines by Don Rickles.

SHE KNOWS, FRIEND!...................NOW

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Thanks Gar, so glad you noticed, I have been throwing my best flirt lines her way and to no avail. I am down to my last couple then out of luck. Could you clue her in before I am forced to desperate measures and open up, read, and use the lines from a book I have hanging around. 101 best opening flirt lines by Don Rickles.

I get you,you get giggles.....Don Rickels

TheArtist

Dec 29, 2019
www.etsy.com
We can ship ourselves to someone? Haha that actually sounds like a much more interesting thread. "Ship yourself to someone!" :LOL:
that would make for an interesting thread might be risky shipping yourself. think I am going to be on the ss ship seeing where the river floats the ship lol :p

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
that would make for an interesting thread might be risky shipping yourself. think I am going to be on the ss ship seeing where the river floats the ship lol :p
stowaway on board?!

thought there was someone hiding under our dining table

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
We can ship ourselves to someone? Haha that actually sounds like a much more interesting thread. "Ship yourself to someone!" :LOL:
Yeah but... Since when have humans ever known what we really want, much less what we really need? :unsure:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Nyet. Ixnay. Negatory.

If we continue I will have to explain by talking about Lanolin in a manner in which I do not like to talk about people. So let's leave it at that.
I hear you loud and clear.

So, I'm definitely dropping it now. Cause I sure don't want to cause any more trouble on this thread...:oops:

And I answered my own question anyways...I know exactly who has the biggest set of claws on here. Just need to look in the mirror, I guess....:oops:o_O

:p

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Yep, he's just so smooth. But...but...he'd better come at me with something better than Don Rickels....LOL
Well I hit on you suggesting a B flick Spaghetti Western about a lazy cowboy who has never showered and has horrible table manners. I figured Don Rickles would be a upgrade.......LOL It is apparently evident, I was mistaken.........LOL I better up my game............LOL

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Well I hit on you suggesting a B flick Spaghetti Western about a lazy cowboy who has never showered and has horrible table manners. I figured Don Rickles would be a upgrade.......LOL It is apparently evident, I was mistaken.........LOL I better up my game............LOL
Yep, he's just so smooth. But...but...he'd better come at me with something better than Don Rickels....LOL

Hey loves,
I have a GREAT suggestion!
WHY don't YOU TWO take it to pm and get to really know one another?
1 you both are quick witted
2 you both LOVE the Lord
3 HE is all about LOVE !

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Hey loves,
2 you both LOVE the Lord
3 HE is all about LOVE !
We were goofing off for laughs. Guess that one bombed..........LOL Looks like
Hey loves,
2 you both LOVE the Lord
3 HE is all about LOVE !
It's on me. Saw where others when paired would fight and get laughs. So figured would take it in different direction and silly flirt for laughs. Can just add that my list of other bombed jokes.........LOL

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
We were goofing off for laughs. Guess that one bombed..........LOL Looks like

It's on me. Saw where others when paired would fight and get laughs. So figured would take it in different direction and silly flirt for laughs. Can just add that my list of other bombed jokes.........LOL
LOL...you wanna talk about bombing out on jokes...Go back and read the last few pages of this thread....:oops:

Seems I bombed out royally on my delivery:ROFL:

But hey, I'm still winning, right even if it is in the category of bombing a joke or two or three......lol

:p

G00WZ

May 16, 2014

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
this is the OLD ship it thread now